Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Just reading this on recommendation and its brilliant! Loved the concepts (Pygmalion ) And also your writing...cannot wait to read further! 
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anarocksick recommended this story. Just read both parts and I'm surprised not to have read this before. I'm always on the lookout for good stories on IF and this one of the really good ones. 
Loved how you have depicted Arnav here. Anybody would fall in love withthis Arnav. And then the way she falls right into his lap is a good take on how she fell into his arms in the serial.
Aiting for the next art. Please PM me when you update.

aneelovesarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
read this at Anarock's recommendation and u r doin a great job. Liked all the updates.Plz continue and if its possible plz pm me when u update next.
deepti1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
read it all in one go and I just loved it...❀️
and the last part was hilarious...πŸ˜† ohh i just loved this khushi...
really curious to see arnsv's reaction...

do update soon...😊😊 you are an amazing writet...😊
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So came here on Ananya - Anarocksick's recommendation. 
Brilliantly well written story with the just right amount of humour.
You really are good with what you have done here.  I am truly suprised that i have totally missed such a well written story.  
Thankful to Ana for recommending this story, wouldn't want to miss out on this one.

Liza

P.S: Would love to receive a PM from you when you update the next chapter.
anonyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great start. lovely chapters. very well written.
soppy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have not seen my fair lady so dont know what this is about.
But oh my god your ff has that feel...you know when a story sucks you in and your there with the characters ...its got this larger than life feel...i really dont know how to explain it!
But bottom line is love it!!...your an amazing writer!
Please pm me when you update!
yush-swt thumbnail
aww this seems to be really nice...never heard of pygmalion...but to got to do a google search...so she falls on top of him when he is speaking of him falling in love...irony...loved the updates soo far...but feel sorry for lavanya...even then my treacherous heart wants arshi...loved it...
neverbefore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant start! Loved both chapters. Pygmalion is a classic and a great storyline for the characters. Cany wait to read the rest! 
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start.  I have to admit that I am probably one of those who skipped over it as we don't know you.  The recommendation from Anarock sent me your way and I wAs not disappointed.  Will definitely bookmark this one to read.  Face plant?  What a unique way for the first meeting.  Eager to see how this develops further . . .