Zoe & Humzie: Women of love and disgrace. - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice post.. Will miss your posts for rest of week...
Very nice post Vicly. can't comment more than this as I'm bogged down with work. But will surely miss your posts. Your posts are the first thing I look forward to after the episode airs.

Do you have an index of all your previous posts? I started watching QH on and off but caught up with all the epis in the past week so would love to read your posts now that I've watched all them.

Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Thanks sweetie.😃...Yes, Zoe and Humzie are more or less similar - the only difference being that while one is concave, the other one is convex. I will like to see how they accept each-other. Especially the part where Humzie will have to accept Zoe as her sister. 

Are you sure any sense has gone into Ayaan ? Nikhat spoke sense but i am not sure how Ayaan is going to take it. Lets see how he deals with Humzie now. He has feelings for her but he has to sort himself out first to be able to see that, 

You didn't like Amrapali as Tanveer? Koi naa. Makes it easier to hate BCA.😆

Yes, Gaffur's revelation should  come after Zoe is , somehow, married to Asad. That will take the drama to another level. But who knows what Gul and Mrinal are gonna do.

Lol...no it's not like that i just find her kinna OTT. Nisha had no expression n this one has entirely too much. I did enjoy her conversation with Razia though. Those two are playing a chess game that they will both eventually lose.
OMG! I too was wondering about Humeira being Razia's daughter and expressed the same in bheegi's post!!!

Seriously how can Gafur and Razia have a daughter like Humeira?? Beats me. At least in case of Zoya, we can say her mother might be the honest, sincere kind. ðŸ˜Š

Anyways, lovely post, as usual, Victoria.