Qubool Hai

Zoe & Humzie: Women of love and disgrace. - Page 5

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First I agree with your post Vicky...awesome as usual and second we are gonna miss you for sure.
You always manage to show us the bright side of an episode, even when we see no brightness...

Ghafoor is one hell of a lucky man to have 2 such beautiful daughters...this man doesn't deserve anyone of them...really, but maybe he did something good in his life to have them
And both these sisters are in love with 2 brothers who are as blind as a bat...really !!!!!!!!!!!
Asad realises his feelings have changed, but deliberately shuts them out,  and Ayaan has eyes and brains for nothing, he doesn't even see the love for him in Humzie's eyes and actions. At least Asad recognizes some changes in Zoe's behaviour...
And yes Nikhat should have been the elder sister, coz Ayaan is just plain blind and childish...I still cannot figure out why the hell this childish guy can be married to such a bright and beautiful girl like Zoya ( incase the marriage is still an option )
Amrapali has nailed Tanveer today...she was very good and this proves again that a good actress can bring alot of soul into a character

This story is so complicated and the way their pasts and destinies are intertwined is unbelievable and confusing sometimes

Rashied has 2 women who love him : Dilshaad - Shireen who have 2 sons who adore each other : Asad and Ayaan
Ghafoor has 2 women who love / loved him : Zainab -Raziya who have 2 daughters : Zoe and Humaira
Ghafoor the destroyer of Dilshaad's home and family...Asad who hates him to the core, falls in love with Zoe, Ghafoor's daughter...Asad's reaction is yet to be seen
On the other hand we have Ayaan, who equally hates Ghafoor might also fall in love with the other daughter Humaira...
Humaira's mom is the murderer of Zoe's mom...

This entire situation is so complicated...what remains to be seen is how they all come out of this web and finally embrace happiness in their lives 

Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Lol, you can survive even in liquid oxygen!πŸ˜†

I don't want too. πŸ€’

I already miss you πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

But still have a great Holiday πŸ€— 

Wishing you a good stay πŸ˜† 

And you make new friends πŸ˜† 

Comeback soon, cause the WHOLE Forum, especially i will be waiting 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ€—

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Vickey Jiii...We are gonna Miss you😭😭

Love your do beheno ka analysisπŸ‘. Thank YouπŸ€— and Good Luck!!
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautifully described the two sisters craving for their love.. the two men in their life.. one their father and the other one their love... They truly deserves happiness..

Tanveer was really on a roll today... I loved the new actress in that role.. She seems more promising and made Tanveer character look more ugly...

I am eager to see if Ayaan will understand Humeira's love or will he rubbish everything and go in a keep Humeira away mode just like his big brother Asad?

Tanveer playing with Razia and scaring her was good... I love to see a scared Razia... Now that the two big enemies of Zoya knows the truth about her past before she knowing the same and trying to keep her away from it. I am sure that Zoya is in for some troubles... Also wanna see if Asad knows the real truth about her father or is it again a story by Tanveer to manipulate Asad and Zoya and to seperate them by sending Zoya away...

I'll surely miss you Victoria.. I look for your posts everyday after watching the episode.. By saying that I truly understand that you have your family and other commitments apart from IF and QH forum, So I'll say I'll wait for your next post hopefully on next Monday and good luck for whatever you are doing this entire week...
perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post, great analysis πŸ‘πŸΌ
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Victoria...loved your comparison between Zoya and Humeira...
Amrapali is good as Tanveer...its easy to hate her...
Hope Ayaan sees some sense now...
So u going on a holiday...have a good time and safe journey...
and will surely miss your postsπŸ˜”
kundra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I always enjoy reading your posts.
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... U hit bulls eye as always... What I strongly feel is that Humaira, more than being Razia's daughter is Zoe's sister... Coz they seem to share the softer genes of Gaffur... That Gaffur who once was a lover of Zainab and had a good heart... Both Zoe and Humaira have the same kindness quotient, same devotion to their respectives from that unique set of brothers, that they can go to any extent to make them smile... And the brothers... Allah bachaye, ab jab Asad Zoya ke liye dheere dheere pighal rahe hein to humaira ke liye Ayaan Asad ho rahe hein..but I really liked Nikhat telling about Humaira's feelings to Ayaan.. Let's see where this particular track leads to :)
cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful description. .. zoya and Humaira are both pure at heart and ya they both share many traits such as not keeping grudges against anyone and the both of them are great daughters... i hope they meet soon and by the way if cvs get zoya married to ayaan (even if it is a temporary thing) it does not matter it will destroy not only the purity of two brothers relation but also two sisters... i want zoya to have the same beautiful relation with Humaira as the khan brothers share... i truly hope the ayaan zoya track is erased from cvs minds forever.
RaniGayetri_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love your post and will miss you till monday. I don get much time now a days to be online but whenever I do first I look for your posts in here πŸ˜ƒ