Qubool Hai

Zoe & Humzie: Women of love and disgrace. - Page 4

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Awww Vicky. Will miss your posts! Theres gonna be like a void in the forum without them! πŸ˜”

I will be back in a week, babykins!πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: s120

Well written. Loved the way you drew a parallel between Zoe and Humzie. So love this line of yours, "Two sisters-bound by destiny to one man-their father-and bound by heart to two dense men." Thank God for the fact that Nikhat managed to drill some sense into Ayaan today. Really, how oblivious can someone be. And I really like the new Tanveer. She's pretty good

Thanks. :-)...I do feel that Zoe and Humzie have sort of similar lives and fates , at least as far as the men they love are concerned. Nikhat has turned out to be quite a well-rounded character and i love it when she drills sense into people and speaks her mind. Yes, Amrapali has finally brought Tanveer alive.
delena90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VictoriaHot

There are two things that I have always admired about Zoe and Humeira , even though they both are very different sisters. Zoe is a  fiery beauty, independent , strong and she reminds you of storms and thunder. Humzie is a fragile beauty, feminine, sensitive and she reminds you of the spring breeze. But a few things are common in both the sisters. Honour, dignity, pride parallel to unsaid incomplete love and a father to whom they both are attached but will bring them misery, disgrace and emotional wars. 

Zoe doesn't know that her father's discovery will change her life for the worse. Yet she is looking for him like a firefly looks for light. Zoe has no understanding or realization that she loves Asad. Yet she burns in an unexplained heartbreak when he pains her or when Nirnaa tries to stir up some foam. Zoe is in search for her father's love and she awaits her own heartbeat to take her to Asad, or maybe just bring him to her. She awaits the love of two men - her father and Asad. But neither comes to her. Gaffur , because she cannot reach him. Asad, because she doesn't want to reach him. 

Humzie is Gaffur's little princess. The grand heiress , the ideal daughter, the ideal lady and apple of everyone's eye. Yet, her heart longs for the love of a man whose emotional barometer is like a lost robot with a short circuit. She is his childhood friend , his confidante , his prank partner , his agony aunt , his reality check. Just like Asad is to Zoe. She, who has everything in life, awaits a love that she fears deep inside is never going to come to her. Yet, she smiles, laughs , giggles and those big fragile eyes shine with some kind of a soul-light.So much so, that you actually hope that the writers will get up and say someday that this flawless Humeira is not Gaffur's and Razia's DNA. 

Two sisters- bound by destiny to one man - their father- and bound by heart to two dense men. 

Zoya Farooqui and Humeira Siddiqui await their fairylights. But are Gaffur, Asad and Ayaan going to deliver them? Or are Zoe and Humzie always going to be these beautiful broken women who only have the promise of tomorrow but no tomorrow? Gul, these two ladies deserve what they dream.

P.S- Salwaar Kameez was on a roll today. This is how a good actress changes the entire dynamics  of a character. I loved her animated expressions while answering Zoe's Asad questionnaire and giving Razia the scare of her life. 

Please note that this is my last post for the week. I am not making any post till next Monday due to some commitments. πŸ˜³

Well said Vic. I am really loving the parallel the writers are bringing out between AsYa and HumYaan. Humeira and Zoe aren't so different after all. Both are the product of circumstances and that I mean Zoe, though she has no clue of her past, was brought up by a loving couple in a modern city which encouraged her to think for herself, get an education and a job. She is fearless and stands up for whats right. Humeira on the other hand was brought up in a joint family with strict ideas of how a woman should behave. She had the love of both her parents (still can't believe the devils produced a sweetheart like her) and a large extended family. Yet she too is brave in her own way. She has a thirst to try out new things (eg. fashion show) and she too stands up for what is right (eg. not trapping Ayaan). Despite the difference in upbringing some how, at the very core, these two sisters without even knowing each other are so similar.

The highlight of the episode for me was Ayaan finally having some sense knocked into him. I am glad he knows that Humeira does indeed love him. He isn't completely indifferent to her either and he can't be that oblivious. He is either in denial or just doesn't want to see it.

I have to say I was a little disappointed with new Tanveer. Not the greatest casting especially when she's in scenes with Alka and SJ. Honestly i thought SJ acted circles around Amrapali today. Maybe she'll improve...who know πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Nice post😊 I was a lil disappointed that they din show the precap but it was a good epi..I loved Nikhat today..From a mute spectator who quietly bears all the torture to someone who speaks utmost sense and stands up for her loved ones, she has shown tremendous character growth..A coward like Imran so doesn't deserve her..And yes, am so glad she finally shook Ayaan out of his denial..I hope he realizes how selfless Humeira has been and gives her all the happiness she deserves..Poor Zoya..Felt really bad for her..There seems to be no end to her struggles..Am pretty sure she is gonna be duped into believing her dad is dead.I have no clue where the track is heading and thats the best part about the show..

P.S.I love your Talaash siggie..A really good film and Kareena was brilliant😳

Thanks. Lets say that Zee wanted to play Fools' Day.πŸ˜†...AsYa are crowd pullers, so mostly precaps are about them. So, that you come back and watch the episode the next day. I adore Nikhat and i want her to show the same guts when it comes to Immy and HB. Ayaan has to be a bigger jerk than Asad to not realize that Humzie is his soulmate and that he too has feelings for her. 

I also feel that Gaffur will not be revealed to Zoe so soon - we are gonna have some hits and misses. Infact, if a writer can take a risk, it would be a killer move to get Asad and Zoe married and then, reveal Gaffur as her father. 

I love Talaash. The film is so deep and intense. Surjan's dialogue to Rozy - "Tum to pehle se hi narak mein ho" still sends me thinking.What a film.πŸ‘
delena90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Thanks. Lets say that Zee wanted to play Fools' Day.πŸ˜†...AsYa are crowd pullers, so mostly precaps are about them. So, that you come back and watch the episode the next day. I adore Nikhat and i want her to show the same guts when it comes to Immy and HB. Ayaan has to be a bigger jerk than Asad to not realize that Humzie is his soulmate and that he too has feelings for her. 

I also feel that Gaffur will not be revealed to Zoe so soon - we are gonna have some hits and misses. Infact, if a writer can take a risk, it would be a killer move to get Asad and Zoe married and then, reveal Gaffur as her father. 

I love Talaash. The film is so deep and intense. Surjan's dialogue to Rozy - "Tum to pehle se hi narak mein ho" still sends me thinking.What a film.πŸ‘

Zoe definitely isn't meeting Gaffur tomorrow and there is high chance of them being married by the time the truth comes out...adds some drama to their marriage doesn't it.

My only hope is for once I want the couple to get married happily rather than contract or some silly reason. Coz that's been done to the death and our AsYa are unique and don't deserve that.
This content was originally posted by: sophie420

Res

un res
Amazing Post!
I liked how you described Humeira and Zoya's portrayal. I think Ayaan is totally clueless, compared to Asad; especially when it comes to realizing feelings. And I just love Nikhat for telling Ayaan the obvious! Wonder what Ayaan is gonna do next...? And Gaffur is really lucky for having 2 Amazing daughters; which he doesn't deserve. And comming to the new Tanveer, she definitely portrays a negative character. But I find it hard to how Razia is gonna trust her. Today's epi was nice; but I missed Asad.  
Will miss your posts, as well! 
~Sophie :) 

Thanks Sophie. Ayaan is hopeless. Asad, at least knows what he feels for Zoe. πŸ˜†...Karma will catch up with both Gaffur and Razia. Razia is using BCA at the moment and she will strike when the ball is i her court.

I'll miss you all too.😳
This content was originally posted by: ..vidhi..

lovely post!!!!

the two sisters are so different yet so similr...experiencing the same turmoil in life...

today's epi was really gud...specially with ayan nd humaira track...nd new BCA is doing a fab job making us hate her even more!!!

PS-will really miss ur posts...

Thanks. :-)...Yes, the routes may differ but the maps of Zoe's and Humzie's lives are the same. We need more on Ayaan and Humeira now. AsYa are sailing just fine. 

I love the new BCA- its fun hating her because she makes it look real.πŸ˜†... i will miss you all too.😳
Ablazed_Enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
That was a great post! You write really well! πŸ‘πŸΌ

This content was originally posted by: delena90

Well said Vic. I am really loving the parallel the writers are bringing out between AsYa and HumYaan. Humeira and Zoe aren't so different after all. Both are the product of circumstances and that I mean Zoe, though she has no clue of her past, was brought up by a loving couple in a modern city which encouraged her to think for herself, get an education and a job. She is fearless and stands up for whats right. Humeira on the other hand was brought up in a joint family with strict ideas of how a woman should behave. She had the love of both her parents (still can't believe the devils produced a sweetheart like her) and a large extended family. Yet she too is brave in her own way. She has a thirst to try out new things (eg. fashion show) and she too stands up for what is right (eg. not trapping Ayaan). Despite the difference in upbringing some how, at the very core, these two sisters without even knowing each other are so similar.

The highlight of the episode for me was Ayaan finally having some sense knocked into him. I am glad he knows that Humeira does indeed love him. He isn't completely indifferent to her either and he can't be that oblivious. He is either in denial or just doesn't want to see it.

I have to say I was a little disappointed with new Tanveer. Not the greatest casting especially when she's in scenes with Alka and SJ. Honestly i thought SJ acted circles around Amrapali today. Maybe she'll improve...who know πŸ˜†

Thanks sweetie.πŸ˜ƒ...Yes, Zoe and Humzie are more or less similar - the only difference being that while one is concave, the other one is convex. I will like to see how they accept each-other. Especially the part where Humzie will have to accept Zoe as her sister. 

Are you sure any sense has gone into Ayaan ? Nikhat spoke sense but i am not sure how Ayaan is going to take it. Lets see how he deals with Humzie now. He has feelings for her but he has to sort himself out first to be able to see that, 

You didn't like Amrapali as Tanveer? Koi naa. Makes it easier to hate BCA.πŸ˜†

Yes, Gaffur's revelation should  come after Zoe is , somehow, married to Asad. That will take the drama to another level. But who knows what Gul and Mrinal are gonna do.

@Twinkle and Avonii. Thank you. :-)