Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
AYII..Vicks ke goli kahan chali..rukh 

I Will miss your Posts :(

U spread positivity <3

Tussi...na jao..I mean... hope you'll  try to post this week too <3

Btw..great Post...

I am scared of your JANN...Dont know how I will react..when she will show her white eye πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Vicky, loved this one..

You wrote it so beautifully, cant believe a guy like Gaffur can be lucky twiceπŸ˜•. They both are golder hearted girls and I hope they achieve their dream..

And you called Ayaan dense?😲 LOL he is a very shallow, mouse without PCπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Sorry couldnt help..

Thanks Vineeta. Gaffur is bearing fruits of some major good karma. Zoe and Humzie are ideal kids.πŸ˜†

Asad is dense in the heart and Ayaan is dense in the brain. Ab samjhee?🀣

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
unresed page 1 am hungrriee. will be backoo πŸ€— 
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

Ayaan is like a slow child where you have to enunciate slowly and spell every thing out for him. I dont know who is more blind. Ayaan or Asad. Thank GOD for Nikhat finally figuratively giving him a smack over the head and telling him about whats right infront of his eyes! 
Im keeping my fingers crossed that now Ayaan will start to appreciate sweet Humeria and consider himself lucky to be getting married to her. He would never find anyone better than her. 
I like this new Tanveer. She is a really good actor! And i haven't seen the entire epi yet. Oh and did anyone notice that Zoya called Asad by his first name and not "Mr Khan" while talking to Tanveer in the car?...I was a bit shocked πŸ˜†
GREAT POST! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks. Ayaan , on an emotional level works according to his convenience mostly - lemme pick and choose what suits me.πŸ˜†...Asad is always aware of his emotions and he doesn't run from them - he just makes others run with his raging and ranting.🀣...I have no hopes from Ayaan about valuing Humzie. He has to 'feel' the love to respect Humzie. 

Zoe had to say 'Asad' in front of Tanveer. Aakhir haque jataana bhi koi cheez hai meri jaan.πŸ˜‰
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Oyye Vicky Maam?! How will i survive with you??!! :O 
Originally posted by: _Oishi_

AYII..Vicks ke goli kahan chali..rukh 

I Will miss your Posts :(

U spread positivity <3

Tussi...na jao..I mean... hope you'll  try to post this week too <3

Btw..great Post...

I am scared of your JANN...Dont know how I will react..when she will show her white eye πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Thanks Kickoo! I am going on a holiday , so maybe i will pop in and out but won't be making posts. 

Salwaar Kameez tumhe kya daraayegi? Tum toh apne aap hi daraane ki cheez ho. πŸ€£
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Thanks Kickoo! I am going on a holiday , so maybe i will pop in and out but won't be making posts. 

Salwaar Kameez tumhe kya daraayegi? Tum toh apne aap hi daraane ki cheez ho. πŸ€£

Arre waah..HOLIDAY..AHAN πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ENJOY πŸ€—

HAWW... U think I am scary? πŸ˜²πŸ₯Ί DIL TOOT GAYE...πŸ₯Ί
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Thanks Vineeta. Gaffur is bearing fruits of some major good karma. Zoe and Humzie are ideal kids.πŸ˜†

Asad is dense in the heart and Ayaan is dense in the brain. Ab samjhee?🀣

The only dense thing I see on Ayaan is his hairs LOL..

Originally posted by: friendsall

res

I must tell u 1 thing Vicky...Have u ever tried to book a e-ticket thru IRCTC?????? n that too when d booking opens 120 days in advance...how ppl bcum so active @ 8AM sharp and book it and feels happy when der tkt is booked...I must say its d same way here tht as soon as dey see ur post /  await for ur post n book (res) der slot...me one among dem to res d 1st page...(oops sorry for such a wierd comparison and out of d topic...don give me dat eekkk look!@!!!! jus random thot...πŸ˜‰)

Now coming to ur post n todays epi...Gul s v lucky or too good in her star cast...I jus loved Nikhat , Humeira and d new BCA of course...Nikhat being d no 1 though...D way she delivered her dialogues were sooo crisp...so as our new BCA...U said it rite...we'll happily hate BCA even more now..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am really happy d way CVs r shaping this story up and Ayaan to know abt Hum's LOVE so soon n dat too frm Nikhat was not at all expected!!!! Bouncer daala CVs ne...πŸ‘...Hats off to dem...They are takg d story in a straight way so far...so diff frm other soaps...i dono abt d future but having my hopes high frm dem!!!!! Dono if dey ll top d charts...but dis story ll alws remain in our hearts forever...

Zoe baby s so adorable...d way she s confused reg Asad miya nowadays...she takg up d topic of wat Dilshad told reg Asad-Tanveer's childhood n der so called closeness n also d marriage topic clearly showed Zoe's LOVE to her Jahapanah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor gal...hope Asad @least hints her dis time as to wat he feels for her...

Loved todays epi though no ASAD..its fine...but d way BCA double crossed Vamp was πŸ‘..Gud nite n sweeto dreams to u dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for making me feel so awesome!😳...Yes, Nikhat telling Ayaan about Humzie's love was a bouncer and Ayaan looked as though he didn't know what hit him. πŸ˜†...I think the creatives are slowly but surely taking the story where it should be taken now. AsYa have rocks in their heads - they love each-other but who is gonna say it?

New BCA rocks.πŸ˜‰
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I sooo LOVED your analysis!!! Completely agree 100% with it!!! my fav line is how you opened:

Zoe is a  fiery beauty, independent , strong and she reminds you of storms and thunder. Humzie is a fragile beauty, feminine, sensitive and she reminds you of the spring breeze.