Raania thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

😑eh yaar yeh piya ka problem kya hai...if she loves pushkar and she has married him why does it bother her that Bani and Jai love each other....what kind of sister is she man....at one point she wants to care for Bani and be all sisterly for and then on the other side she thinks of herself...whats wrong with her...😑

😑just when i started to like her character a bit she goes and does all this stupid things.....i thought when she tells Jai that with time J&B wil learn to love each other...i was like finally she has got some sense...but man was i wrong or what......😑

Bani needs all the encouragements she can get right now...not negativity about Jai...as it is ..she is herself not sure of him...she needs more supportive people like Rano, Pushy and masi to encourage her....

i give a salute to Rano and Pushy (Rano was treated bad by him and Pushy too but yet they realise and are letting go) and are wanting to do anything to get J&B together...aur yeh pia....

uff...why cant she take a break or something...!!!😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
the woman is too materialistic to worry about anything else 😑
Raania thumbnail
hey yaar even though we hate her...lets not use abusive language.....we have emotions to express ourselves
candy_floss88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
she ruined her life before which then got back on da track .. and now shes here agen to ruin her life which jhopefull jai wont let her ..... i hope ekta gives her chutti for some days or weeks shall i sayEdited by heee_11 - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: heee_11

she ruined her life before which then got back on da track .. and now shes here agen to ruin her life which jhopefull jai wont let her ..... i hope ekta gives her chutti for some days or weeks shall i say

i 'm with you, i think we all need a break from piaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

rocking-taurus3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeh i think we need a break 4rom pia too
Raania thumbnail
nerves hi nahi pura system meh zher ghol rahi hai
😑 the sight of her makes me sick
u know roshni is not the biggest threat in Bani's Life...Pia is...everything is always about her!!!! uff
chicaneesa thumbnail
pia is flioppin vain bitch who cares about herself, looks and money. she does not understand the valur of love so thaths why she alwasy argues with pushkar.