Posted: 11 years ago
ok it start wid holi evening...naksh r bit hesitant as they hav done sum romance in bhang and they rem it...bt hey r nt able to talk wid each other...they want to talk bt...duggu sleep in his room ..Naksh were in their room...Naitik was abt to sleep on bed..akshara is seeing him,she is sad..Suddenly she strt crying loud..😭..saying that Naitik aisa kab tak cgalega...
naitik said ..plz dnt cry..he is shocked...that y she is crying...
akshara: naitik aisa kb tak chalega...hum kio itne door ho gaye...😭..we unders😭tand each other wid out evn talking to each other..i hav waited 4 u 4 yrs..and now easily U said dnt wait 4 me ...sab kuch kio badal gaya..she is crying badly..(akshara tell each and evry thing to naitik what evr she feel)

naitik is now sad taht how much he had hurted akshara...he holds akshi hand to the house mandir...
and in the mandir put akshara dubata on her head..put sindoor in his mang..and again give seven promises...and he said from now we ll start a new beginning like a newly wed couple...😳...

then he carry akshara in his arms and take her into the room...and he decorate the room wid flower petals...so taht they can have SR...😳

its a small OS...hope u guys like it
But duggu was in the room right lol
but good job :) nice os !
naksh patch up...πŸ˜† and SR😳

nice one..!!πŸ˜›
Nice one...great jobπŸ‘ 
Very Short OS : Its just like a Scene. Pls write lil long OS:) Sadia. I always Love reading regarding Naksh. Do write more!πŸ€—
P.S:- LIKE Button is NOT Working, Sorry.
superb os sadia
loved it
hope aise hii hojaaye in real yrkkh  mei
good one :-)))) keep writing more :-))
im okay wht whole thing bas i want a grand remarriage with all rituals :-))))
Oye mere sadi naam roshan kardiya tune mera..😎🀣

Nice os.. 😳
par itna chotu..? 😑 πŸ˜”

keep writing πŸ˜›
Originally posted by bebo.

good one :-)))) keep writing more :-))
im okay wht whole thing bas i want a grand remarriage with all rituals :-))))
when are u updating ur ff madam..? 😊 [ 😑