Hum saath saath hain

Posted: 2013-03-29T07:01:00Z

Hi Happy Good Friday to All

So It Was One Of The Best  Week For Balh The week ends with "hum saath saath hain" line

In this pauper track the best thing was RaYA relationship getting stronger

Starting from pihu getting angry and raya handling her .Dad getting worried for his rockstar that she had to sleep without having dinner and mom explains the values to princess.

Ram helping his family and priya supporting ram.

Priya waiting for Ram for lunch  and feeding him that was bliss to watch.

Ram waiting for Priya outside the office and priya knew that   he would wait for her

"understanding "

Ashwin humilating priya ram couldn't handle this and ashwin taking credit for Ram's hardwork priya cudnt tolerate this so she exposed ASHWIN in front of the investors.This is "love"Embarrassed

Last but not  least Priya falling in ram's arms my favorite scene of this week and then the hospital convo "Hum Saath Hain"

Next week looks promising with priya spotting sid, Ram "may" get promoted and Priya "may" give good news and ayesha "may" abort the childLOL

Thankyou Cv's for the best week and also Ram And sakshi for amazing performances

P.S: My only request to cv's Please don't make priya hide  the truth of sid or ayesha pregnancy watever the situations may be let RaYA fight together.

They are strong wen they stay "Together" and handle the situations togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 2013-03-29T11:26:26Z
19 Likes this
Posted: 2013-03-29T07:09:51Z
agree mani

2 Likes this
Posted: 2013-03-29T07:16:23Z
Thanks for d post mani Smile
S I agree with u completely... its been a gr8 week... with new twists n expections r high this time... I want Ram to get a good better job.. ayesha aur sid ki relationship sabke saamne aani chahiye... I want priya to give good news... fingers crossed... I want rishab characte somehow strong... so I want rishab claiming ayesha property... hheheh I want priya to be pampered alot by ram... Wink n lots more... Smile
2 Likes this
Posted: 2013-03-29T07:22:24Z
Originally posted by sangeethagupta

agree mani

ThankyouBig smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-03-29T07:26:04Z
Originally posted by rnvdbhavani

Thanks for d post mani Smile
S I agree with u completely... its been a gr8 week... with new twists n expections r high this time... I want Ram to get a good better job.. ayesha aur sid ki relationship sabke saamne aani chahiye... I want priya to give good news... fingers crossed... I want rishab characte somehow strong... so I want rishab claiming ayesha property... hheheh I want priya to be pampered alot by ram... Wink n lots more... Smile

Hi bhavani 

Ram will be propoted for sure 
I like rishabh and nuts they are good siblings for Ram who care for him and love him so i do want him to get succeed ram has given him money now it shud be his responsibilty to earn from e commerce.
fingers crossed for preggy track
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-03-29T07:31:41Z
WEEK ENDED WITH ONE OF THE FANTASTIC AND MINDBLOWING SCENE...I WISH TRP AB IMPROVE KARE... THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR PRECIOUS THOUGHTS...
2 Likes this
Posted: 2013-03-29T07:34:39Z
I agree loved all the scene u have mention nd handling pihu, thanku card scene also hope next week brings what we all want dedperately ram being promoted nd preggy track which i think is not gona happen but fingercrossed
1 Likes this
Posted: 2013-03-29T08:03:11Z
totally agree with you mani
truly the wonderful week
this time I decided to watch weekly episode.but, sony is not showing.Cry
loved how priya handling pihu. then Ram waiting for Priya.
I also think Ram will be promoted and Ashwin work under him.Big smile
hope Priya is pregnant.
best part is the preview-Priya spotted Sid.
BALH is movingSmile

1 Likes this