Sushmita Mukherjee to do a cameo in Housewife (pg5

Posted: 11 years ago

The talented actress Sushmita Mukherjee who gave stellar performances in Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo and Choti Si Zindagi will now be seen in a cameo role in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai..Sab Jaanti Hai.  She will soon be entering the show

The ongoing story line, Neelam (Monica Khanna) and her husband Uddham are happy after many years, all thanks to Sona's (Suhasi Dhami) help. However, the family is faced with a new problem when Uddham is suspended from his army duties due to an article written in the past. The family is further shocked to know that it was Sona who wrote the article before her wedding. There is major chaos in the family and everyone is against Sona. Neelam who is the only confidante of Sona in the house, is also against her this time as she believes that whatever she wrote about her husband was wrong.

It seems Sushmita will essay a rich lady who is a bit high-ended.  

When contacted, Sushmita confirmed her entry and said, "Yes, I am starting shoot for Housewife on 28.3.13.  As of now, I am busy finalizing my look in the show. I would be able to give you more details on my character tomorrow."

Source:  from rival site

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 11 years ago
Wow, she is a good actress and i wonder what role is she doing! And even Neelam is against Sona? ðŸ˜•
Thanks Shobhi...he always plays negative roles...what's going to happen next...waiting for her arrival
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Wow, she is a good actress and i wonder what role is she doing! And even Neelam is against Sona? ðŸ˜•

even I can't believe Neelam will turn against Sona.  Hopefully Kanhaiya will support his sonaji
Originally posted by sonali.singh

Thanks Shobhi...he always plays negative roles...what's going to happen next...waiting for her arrival

agree she is a good actress.  Liked her acting in Agle Janam.   Hopefully in this show she might be with slight grey shade.  Not out and out negative, otherwise Sona on her own to justify but I am sure Kanhaiya and chachaji will support her.
After watching precap, i do not think that kanhaiya will support sona
Originally posted by sonali.singh

After watching precap, i do not think that kanhaiya will support sona

Chachaji will surely support Sona.
Oh no, no one is going to support Sona? ðŸ˜•

Its interesting how they get the good actress to play a role in the show.

Another fact is most of the ladies in this show have played villain role before including Ketki Dave and now Sushmita.
Hope so but if kanhaiya will not support sona then i am going to hate him. Sona has clearly said that she wrote the article before marriage and she didn't took anyone's name nor she had known uddham, then too everyone is blaming her.
Kanhaiya is shown to be always supporting Sona, hope he remains the same.