Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Loved it Loved it :)

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘

Loved it the way RaYa handled Ashwin and Ayesha...
their faces were so pale and dumbstuck...wow absolutely Ash-ayesha were looking big idiots..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Jitna humilaite karna chaahate hai utna hi mazbooti RaYa ke taraf se dikhti hai...
Idhar na Ayesha -Sid ko chain hai udhar Ashwin ko...
Pehle hi dono patle stick jaise hai -abhi RaYa ko humiliate karne ka soch soch ke poore skeleton ban jaayenge...  sambhal ke raho invisible bhi ho sakte ho.. koi inko ENO, PUDIN HARA de do yaar bechaare jalan sehan nahi kar paa rahe hai...πŸ˜†

Loved it Sakshi the way  u handled instantly ayesha the idiot ...love u yaar u are absolutely a genius actress... love u always...

RamK keep going... wo tongue wala mischevious truiph wala sequence really good yaar..
idiots Conda- ash  tum dono ka kya hoga sochoπŸ˜†
RaYA-fevicol jodi hai tootegi nahiπŸ˜ƒ

Conda aur ashwin ki neend chain sab udaavo ...lage raho RaYa...πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i liked the feeding scene dats it

all these days i ws thinking what exactly is priya's job except supplying lunch to ram and roaming around the office now i understood she was appointed so that we cud get some romance besides this stupid humilation

i didnt watch the epi just read the twees and updates but i am sure Golu's tongue in cheek expression would be epic he is fantastic in such scenes

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes...sakshi to sakshi h...

bht hi maza aa rha h...lekin agar aise hi raya romance office me chalta rha to waise hi ashwin ki company kuchh kam ki h nhi...aur raya k  chakkr me puri tarah honeymoon spot ban jayegi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the post...
Yeh teeno bas irritate nahi honey chahiye par puri tarah haarney chahiye abb...Its getting irritating, to see Ashwin as a boss and always trying to humilate RaYa .😭

bpatil3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veena23

yes...sakshi to sakshi h...

bht hi maza aa rha h...lekin agar aise hi raya romance office me chalta rha to waise hi ashwin ki company kuchh kam ki h nhi...aur raya k  chakkr me puri tarah honeymoon spot ban jayegi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

LOL HM spot LOLπŸ‘
hey bhagwan Veena ab tum phir se RaYa ke beech mein mat ghuso yaar... Unko apni tarike se pyar karne doe  kabhi   hum dekhenge wo hot wala -spoon wala love sequneces bhi ...  maza aaya   rambabu chipak ke rehate hain aaj kal...sirf mauke ke talaash mein rehte kab hug karoo kab baat karoo.. aur hum pagal unko dekh ke aur bhi paagal ho jaate  hai LOL 
chalo kuch pagal pan accha life mein...
ashwin rahe ya jal jaaye..bhaad mein gayi uski company aur wo idiot
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the thread what i loved is RaYa scene it was a cute scene and the only saving grace. The entire puke faces of mr.Ass and Miss dumbo ayesha irritates me like hell😑

I like Ram's expressions very much his dialogue "Businessmen ko humesha backup rakhna chahiye" was the good one spoke like a true shrewd businessmen asswine looked like Gawar there and the tone of "Excuseme" was equally goodπŸ‘

And when he walked out of the cabin he looked so helpless any one can feel bad for him.

and he looked damn cute with mishevious smile wen priya was giving back to ayesha.😳

and in that feeding scene he looked so happy like he loves to get pampered and also in that card scene loved his smile πŸ˜³

Precap was good liked the dialogue of priya but then not expecting then

i also loved tarana today she was so natural and cute with vik scenes of laathiπŸ˜†

The worst part was pihu sid scene dont want any probs for Ram from pihu atleast the man already is handling too much of tensions already

mano86 thumbnail
RAYA rocked today  😊
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice posts. but now something really big has 2 take place, i hav had enough of this-- isn't  Raya getting insulted for 3 weeks enough???Now its time 2 bring out the big man !
bpatil3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PKBAAA

Nice posts. but now something really big has 2 take place, i hav had enough of this-- isn't Raya getting insulted for 3 weeks enough???Now its time 2 bring out the big man !

But equally conda n big ass ashwin haar jaaate hai ja ye dekh ke bada accha lagta hai..
Dono idiots ke shakl dekhne laayak hota hai aur lol
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PKBAAA

Nice posts. but now something really big has 2 take place, i hav had enough of this-- isn't  Raya getting insulted for 3 weeks enough???Now its time 2 bring out the big man !

Yes .Even I thought enough of this childish scenes.Bring some maturity in office scenes and dhamakedar blast in the face of aswine.