I am happy Neha Mehta is in Madhubala

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome Neha Mehta in Madhubala

I am happy to see Neha Mehta in Madhubala as i liked her in her serial Mamta . She has done many serials after that .

Neha Mehta's entry would be little relief for Drashti . It will give her little breathing space . Also best part is everyone is happy with her entry .

Neha mehta is  DD's friend πŸ˜ƒ . She is DD's bhabhi suhasi dhami's good friend πŸ˜› !

Guys i hope everyone is happy with Neha Mehta's entry in the show πŸ˜³ !

Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddhifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am happy with her entry firstly she is a good actress and most important it will give some to drashti who is constantly working so hard she needs some rest 'Hats off to her dedication for work'.
Angelfan13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
nice post...agree with you
her entry will bring some relief for Drashti
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't seen any of her shows 
Anyway I am happy with her entry πŸ˜Š

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Agree with u .
she is nice Actress
ddgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me too..hope she is alive..

why no tb article yet ?
...Seema... thumbnail
im happy coz pir us k aur sultan k scenes honge aur madhu and sultan k zyada nahe hongay scenes and she is a good actress too.i have a gut feeling dat she must have some relation with rk and she will b v alive may b sultan considers her dead or something like this but at da end may b they meet each other
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I just wish Neha is alive...isse DD will have some time to breath...poor DD...she has been working so hard all these months..πŸ˜”

And Neha is cute nd talented too😳

Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you Manesha

Neha is good actress but more than this Im happy for my DD she is working so hard...entertaining us continously...like others she should take some break..her health is more important 
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ddhifan

I am happy with her entry firstly she is a good actress and most important it will give some to drashti who is constantly working so hard she needs some rest 'Hats off to her dedication for work'.

Yah Neha's entry is big relief for Drashti . I don't care whether she is alive or dead , whether she will be shown in flashes or in real . But atleast Drashti will get some time free for herself .