I am happy Neha Mehta is in Madhubala - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Agre.. Manee..  I am also happy to see Neha in the show... and also liked her performance in Mamta... and want to know want actually happens in Sultan's life.. and yes it will be relief to Drashti too...😊
Originally posted by ..natasha..

Neha mehta is  DD's friend...❤️
She is DD's bhabhi suhasi dhami's good friend 😃

I will add this in main post . Thanks for sharing 😳 . 
Originally posted by pennu

Agre.. Manee..  I am also happy to see Neha in the show... and also liked her performance in Mamta... and want to know want actually happens in Sultan's life.. and yes it will be relief to Drashti too...😊

Yah Pennu i also like Neha & I am also happy about Drashti getting little relief . 
Originally posted by RENU1111

agree with you Manesha

Neha is good actress but more than this Im happy for my DD she is working so hard...entertaining us continously...like others she should take some break..her health is more important 

Thanks Renu , Neha is good in her work . I too am worried about Drashti's health . Drashti will get atleast little time for herself with Neha's entry . 
I am also eagerly waiting for her entry ...talented actress no doubt...  she is very beautiful... I liked her in shakuntala and mamata...
Originally posted by sangeeta9211

nice post...agree with you
her entry will bring some relief for Drashti

Thanks Sangs , Yuppp Drashti will get much needed break for herself . 
Originally posted by Blackpoison

Yup i am happy nd
she is beautiful
shakuntala...😊😊

Yah Meenu , She has done many serials . Also humari Drashti ko thoda apne liye time milega . 

thanks mane 
hope she brings relief  for drashti 😊😊
Originally posted by manesha76

She has done quite a lot of shows . I hope audience like her as Drashti will be relieved from extra workload . 
hope so 😊..
I welcome Neha to MB with open arms and a smile.

Just hope DD will get some breather form the show and do some other things too.  I want her see some other things apart from MB show.

I like her. Seen some of the episodes of some shows, where she was lead and also small roles.