Neha Mehta to enter in Madhubala as Sultan's wife

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

After having a successful entry of character Sultan in form of Avinesh Rekhi in Colors popular showMadhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, makers have chalked out one more entry in the tale.

Buzz has it that Neha Mehta, who won accolades through her performance in Saubhagyavati Bhav, is coming to play the role of Sultan's wife in the show. Her entry will be marked when Madhu (Drashti Dhami) will question Sultan about his wife. 

Neha also confirmed the news and said, "Yes, am doing the show and I am really excited to be a part of a show like Madhubala. I was offered Madhubala twice before but due some reasons I couldn't do. However, this time it has finally happened so am happy. It's a very strong role so I am really looking forward to it." She will be seen in flashbacks hence Sultan's past will get revealed.
TFS... wuhoo!! wife wife!! romantic Sultan...with his wife!!!
Omg neha... she's so pretty and cute
Tfs.But entry is only fr fb kya?
wao wao wao !!! !! Neha in MB !!! I m a big fan of her since Shakuntala time 😳 m soo happy she is going to be a part of this show 😃 after RK going out of India theres seriously NOTHING left to watch in this show 😵 !! hope Neha succeeds to make it a bit interesting 😛

TFS 😊Edited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago
Ooollla la,  Now thisvis what's gonna be fun. @SAYANI @CARISMA whoppeee add me to the club ladies :'D