Karan unhappy with TRPs of HAHIL

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Karan V Grover unhappy with the ratings of Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws

Karan V Grover

Karan V Grover who is currently seen as Gulshan Grover in SAB TV's Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws, is a very disappointed man at the moment.

We are sure you're wondering as to what led to this disappointment in this handsome hunks life.

Let us bring you the facts…

As far as the TRPs are concerned, Karan's latest show Hum Aapke Hai In-Laws is not doing well. This has lead to the unhappiness in the career front of the actor. "To be honest, the show is not rating well, but I am happy to be working on the show as we have some very interesting stories coming up," said the artiste.

To a query as to what according to him is not getting them the much-needed TRPs, he averred, "Frankly, I have no idea. We have been working hard on the show and when you do not get the desired results, it leads to disappointment.

"In fact I keep thinking everyday what's not working in its favour. Is it me? Maybe people do not like me in a funny show? Or is it the story? I do not have an exact reason for the dipping numbers."

So is there something that the actor is doing to bring in a change? "There is not much for me to do. I am just working on my scenes."

The show has consistently been hanging between 0.9 (highest) to 0.7(lowest) TVR which is definitely a matter of concern.

from rival site

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for posting! Sad to see karan unhappy ðŸ˜”
karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Joshua and i just feel so bad for Karan 😔
love_karanabha thumbnail
I am so sad to see karan thinking about the lows trps everyday
karsuh thumbnail
He has to be concerned Jesh as the trp is dropping 😕 and it will be a great concern to the whole team as trp counts 😔 
love_karanabha thumbnail
Yes trp so important i wonder how it will get more trps
karsuh thumbnail
I have no idea Jesh but i hope that more people will watch the show and that's how the trp will increase.
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
T4s... Karan is unhappy... ðŸ˜”
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Ruby the trp of the show is decreasing 😕 and so certainly Karan will be unhappy as the trp counts and he is so worried as he knows what is going to happen to his show 😔
love_karanabha thumbnail
Yes we have to accept that trps are important they make and break a show karan's show started in January and it should have good trps atleast he might be sad thinking his fans are not suporting and watching the show