Qubool Hai

karan singh grover and surbhi fanclub asya fanclub

Roshni_ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
this fan club is for karan sing grover and surbhi jyoti fans true fans of them 😆  who wanna read about them join who are not interested no offences to them

Karan singh Grover biography:

karan singh grover is an Indian tv actor and model. He started his tv career from Ekta Kapoor's Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi on MTV India but he is most known for playing the character of Dr. Armaan Mallik in Dill Mill Gayye on Star One. Karan Grover was born in Delhi and he belongs to a Punjabi sikh family. After that Karan singh grover and his family went to Saudi Arabia for six years. He completed his schooling from Dammam, Saudi Arabia. In 2000 he came back to Mumbai and completed his graduation degree in Hotel Management from IHM Mumbai, Dadar Catering College. After that Karan went to Muscat in Oman to help his family and worked at the Sheraton Hotel. Few days later karan was back to India to start his acting career with Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt contest in 2004 and won the award for 'Most Popular Model'. Lead character "Jaskaran Singh" from Miley Jab Hum Tum is Karan's cousin. Karan is the Salman Khan of Television industry, he has a amazing body which adds charm to his personality. Karan is married to Jennifer Winget his friend and co-star from Kasautii Zindagi Kay and Dill Mill Gayye. They tied the knot in a private ceremony on April 9th 2012 in Mumbai.
curretly workking in qubool hai

Karan Singh grover

. Born - Feb 23, 1982
2. Age - 31
3. Other names- Karan Singh Grover, Karan, Dr. Armaan Mallik, Armaan & Ammy.
4. Occupation- Model, Actor
5. Year active- 2005 & present
6. Domestic partner- jeniffer singh grover sorry for mistake earlier

Karan Singh Grover (born 23 February 1982) is an Indian television actor and a model. He started his television career with Ekta Kapoor's Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi on MTV. He is currently playing the lead role of Dr. Armaan Mallik in the superhit show Dill Mill Gayye on Star One. He has also acted in serials like Kasautii Zindagii Kay on Star Plus and Solhah Singaarr on Sahara One and CID on Sony Entertainment Television.He is listed no.4 among the top 10 bachelors of Tellywoood.
Contents
' 1 Biography
o 1.Early life
' 2 Television Appearances/Performances
' 3 Television
' 4 Films
' 5 Awards

Biography
Early life
His roots date back to Ambala, where his father was born. He was born in Delhi and shifted to Al Khobar in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia with his family. He completed his schooling from International Indian School. He came to Mumbai to pursue a career in acting. He believes in numerology and so added 'Grover' to his name. He holds a Degree in Hotel Management and prior coming to Mumbai, he worked with the Sheraton Oman in Muscat. He also revealed that he has a younger brother who is a singer.

Television Appearances/Performances
The Global Indian Television Awards Presented by Balaji Telefilms
Nach Baliya 3 with Shraddha Nigam (Celebrity Performance)

Television
' Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi- Arnav Deol
' Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag- Ali baba
' Kasautii Zindagii Kay- Sharad Gupta
' C.I.D.
' Solhah Singaarr- Abhimanyu
' Parrivaar- Adiraj Shergill
' Dill Mill Gayye- Dr.Armaan Malik

Qubool hai
Films
' Bhram
' I am 24(Post Production)

lorie still to come
Awards
' Won the 'Most Popular Model' Award - Gladrags Manhunt Contest 2004
' The 'Most Promising Actor' Award Presented by The Kalakar Awards Foundation

surbhi jyoti

Name: Surbhi Jyoti
Bate of birth (Age) : 25 years
Place Of Birth: Jalandhar, Punjabi, India
Height: 5 ft, 6 inch
Debut show: Qubool Hai

About Surbhi Jyoti

Surbhi Jyoti is an Indian very talented actress. Surbhi Jyoti belongs from a Punjabi Brahmin family. Surbhi's mother is a homemaker and her father is a business man. Surbhi  have a younger brother and his name is Sooraj jyoti.

Movies

Surbhi Jyoti is a Punjabi actress. Surbhi started her acting career from Punjabi movies. Surbhi acted in some movies like Akhiyaan to door jaye na, Raul ape Gaya, Kach Diya Wanga, and Mun.

Achievement in Television

Surbhi Jyoti is currently essaying the role of Zoya in the show Qubool Hai opposite Karan Singh Grover and Rishabh Sinha.

here i will add sya fan fictions index so that apo dhundne me problem na ho hope you will support me thank you

😆 ❤️

whoever wants me to give them updates they have to add me coz without that how i will send u message hai na so drop a comment on my post and i'll be in touch thanks you

Edited by Roshni_ksgian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni_ksgian thumbnail
somthins on asya
kyun duri hai darmiyaan
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3499975

Roshni_ksgian thumbnail
just need to kkkeep check on it i'll pm you whenever i'll getee ti kknow about any news of ksg or surbhi 😆
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Add me. I am here coz of ksg. And I adore surbh now
Roshni_ksgian thumbnail
[QUOTE=mallik4ever]Add me. I am here coz of ksg. And I adore surbh now
done 😊
Roshni_ksgian thumbnail
[QUOTE=--Kriti--]i m inn
awww thanks di love you 😊
Roshni_ksgian thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen.asya4ever

add me too.

i have sent u request
Roshni_ksgian thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Kriti--

i m inn

thanks di love you
Roshni_ksgian thumbnail
tanveer gets pregnanat and zoya to woo asad  
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Qubool-Hai-Tanveer-gets-pregnant-Zoya-Surbhi-Jyoti-to-woo-Asad/26101
are tanveer the billi chod hamare asad kko itna sidha hai wo  nd tu argh 😡 asad sirf zoya ka hai