wow,wow and just wow!! what a freaking serial man!

-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wow!!! just wow!!! i love this serial!!! this whole story is so amazing and has got me so attached !! hats off mr.bhansaali. hats off!! i never see serials, absolutely none except mythological and historical and well thats what i am allowed but this is soo good!! just like getting to eat one spoon of ur favourite tomato pickle like once in a month!!(cliche, aint it?)

well the other day my bua was watching this with a huge volume when was studying and it made me mad!! totally!! And I when I sat there making her to reduce and then I saw it I was like why is this stupid kumud so arrogant?? And why does have to be all so sweet?? I donno!!

.  and then I was like ok tooo good serial!! I seriously am not understanding madam kumud ji!! Does she love saras I mean she has to according to the story but they why is she so hellbent even when he said sorry?? And saras is such a good character!! Man love it!! 

One thing strange is that at this bhudda age also laxminandan wants to romance with that garv lady!! Guman means garv u know that??? I too didn't my hindi textbook told me that!! :P 

well this serial is nothing like the movie and is no where near the book! so is this sanjay leela bhansaali's own story? or did he take the main base like telling no to marriage and stuff?

Well on the whole this whole love story is going to be a ride! a mature love story! not the normal two people see each other, girl sharmofying and then loving! totally different!! well this people would like to advice:

Kumud : pls leave ur arrongance and look at saras! look what he is actually! forget the past and move on!

Saras: yaar be a little selfish! little! this much selflessness will make u kangal with no baal and then not even come to you!

Vidya kaka: don't make it tough for ur daughter dude! mean see what's happening! u are experienced!

Duggbaa: pls stick to one thing saras is saraswati type or guman type. if guman why like guman, if saraswati why like saraswati!!

Guman: pls leave ur guman u have destroyed saras' life now not kumud's idiot!

Laxmi nandan: pls do not do cheap romance! doesn't suit ur age bro!

Yash: if u are the son of the house the act like the man, don't be scared to face situations!

Khoti baat waali: (I donno name) pls if yash is the son then saras is the son in law of the house! have sense! now u will hide ur son's mistake but later this is what will make him hellbent and he will spoil his life!(Personal experience seen pl like dat)

Ok enuf of my rant! sorry to disturb u guys! well that was my view on the characters! no pun intended! me new! acceptwa! see you wa!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
115 views and not one comment!! :( :( :'(

Atleast hi ! me new here!
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi😳😳
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know right! This show is so different from the usual. One of the things that made me watch the show is because the main female lead is not the shy types. She is independent and fights for what she believes in. Everything about the show is unique. I know Yash was definitely a coward today. I wonder what he is going to say when he comes back 🤔
But definitely agree with you...this show is going to be one heck of an amazing ride!👍🏼 
wonderblake thumbnail
You've voiced all my thoughts.
Great post
ShanUlas thumbnail
hi Gouwri so u r here ...at last u did know what SC is worth it!!

well i knew it would be great show when i saw Jenifer in it ...well Jennifer is enough to make romance kindle to verge of hotness lol

plus handsome Gautam is making it a lot more hot and romantic

well u hate kumud or love her the fact is when this girl falls in love she is most giving !!!
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dumb-struck by the ME. Still not able to come out, such an impact. Fantastic post.
-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SeriouslY!!...even i m New here...N a crazy fan of this show!!..:)
-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: afsuu

hi😳😳

hi to you tooo!!!
Thank you!! just wote what thought!!
-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sorcha

I know right! This show is so different from the usual. One of the things that made me watch the show is because the main female lead is not the shy types. She is independent and fights for what she believes in. Everything about the show is unique. I know Yash was definitely a coward today. I wonder what he is going to say when he comes back 🤔

But definitely agree with you...this show is going to be one heck of an amazing ride!👍🏼 

This show is amazing!! thanks to god will save u from the melodrama of saas and bahu!! though here if there are possibilities kumud will not become the dukhiyaari bahu instead she will make guman a dukhiyaari saas and make her crazy!! swear!!