Drama Tanhai : Gohar Mumtaz 1st drama

Posted: 11 years ago
Is anyone watching the show "Tanhai", what you guys think ?

yeah i also watch its very good!
I am actually enjoying this one so far. There is some interesting stuff going on so far.

Hinna - basically the character of Goher is a businessman getting married a second time to Sohai's character, a girl who just graduated. So I think he is at least 10 years older than her. She and her cousin were in love but his mom just wasn't ready to get him married. Goher was in love earlier but his wife played by Ayesha Omer left him for another man Azfar Rehman. Goher and Sohai basically had to get married without wanting to.
Plus him and Ayesha Omer had two kids..
This drama always comes on as repeat on wednesdays while I'm eating food so I watch it as a timepass but I've seen stories exactly similar to this so many times before.
Gohar needs to lose weight. His acting is okay at times but sometimes it's beyond horrible.
And the new girl is a pretty face but I don't like her acting. I feel she gives too many extra unnecessary expressions at once. Kind of like Anushka Sharma.

I really like both OST versions though.
Originally posted by BlackStar.

This drama always comes on as repeat on wednesdays while I'm eating food so I watch it as a timepass but I've seen stories exactly similar to this so many times before.
Gohar needs to lose weight. His acting is okay at times but sometimes it's beyond horrible.
And the new girl is a pretty face but I don't like her acting. I feel she gives too many extra unnecessary expressions at once. Kind of like Anushka Sharma.

I am actually fine with Goher's acting, it's not bad like I expected. He is good in serious scenes, just needs to work on the sad portions. The girl is I think around 4 shows old but she is decent in acting, bearable compared to others who have been around longer. Although her sad face annoys me so yeah she becomes too expressive at times, she needs to tone it down.

So far I don't like the OST, it just seems to uncreative 😕 maybe a few more listens and I will like it better. I like the sad version of the song though that plays during the show.
nice show
but Gohar tu uncle lag rha hai
Originally posted by snow007

nice show
but Gohar tu uncle lag rha hai

Uncle ka role hai tu uncle hi lage ga na😛😆
Edited by pickachu - 11 years ago
Originally posted by canuck-umz

I am actually enjoying this one so far. There is some interesting stuff going on so far.

Hinna - basically the character of Goher is a businessman getting married a second time to Sohai's character, a girl who just graduated. So I think he is at least 10 years older than her. She and her cousin were in love but his mom just wasn't ready to get him married. Goher was in love earlier but his wife played by Ayesha Omer left him for another man Azfar Rehman. Goher and Sohai basically had to get married without wanting to.

Thanks! Basically nothing new to offer in the story😆
I like Sohai! And I like the oST too!
I heard Gohar acts bad and hes gone fat too😆
Originally posted by BlackStar.

He said in an interview he gained weight just for the role to look older cause he's playing the role of a father of 2 kids...and agree he still needs to improve as an actor but i think he's doing a good job, after all it's his first drama.
Or maybe i'm saying this cause i'm a fan of his music😉