Rival site - Love trust betrayal in Balh

Posted: 11 years ago

-- Priya will spot Siddhanth (Mahesh Shetty) 

---Priya will perceive that something is brewing between Siddhanth and Ayesha. 

---Ayesha will learn that Siddhanth is fooling her 

-- Ayesha will leave Siddhanth and get Ram back 

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
W*F

When priys spots sid she can complain to police instead of giving pain to her brains  
and wat is this ayesha changing husbands according to mood😡
Totally illogical
same old gatiya track now raya will once again  become mahaan and sacrifice for conda😡

the person who spoiled raya life will always be the heroine in ekta's series🤢 now she will want ram back🤢 she is an prostit***🤢 stealign and sleeping all around

now conda may even conceive with sid kid and will again make raya prey🤢

now conda will say she will give ram his property if priya leave him and she will pretend to be with assswinnee🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 same old old crap tracks of bt 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 cv are totally maddd

wish conda dies by sid killing her will have an happy life for raya
Edited by shamavi - 11 years ago
hmmm😕

EDITED

For what she needs Ram now physical pleasure or love from husband ??
he has given away all his property what else she needs yaar she can find any other guy r8?
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
what the hell is this, Ayesha will try to get back Ram, y, what for?, property toh hain uske pass, Sid nahi hain toh koi aur ho jayega, y Ram, in any case she never dreamt of him so spare him waise bhi usse handle karna Ayesha ki bas ki baat hain nahi, so this is all rubbish, and moreover Ram will not come back
Originally posted by jineejiggs

what the hell is this, Ayesha will try to get back Ram, y, what for?, property toh hain uske pass, Sid nahi hain toh koi aur ho jayega, y Ram, in any case she never dreamt of him so spare him waise bhi usse handle karna Ayesha ki bas ki baat hain nahi, so this is all rubbish, and moreover Ram will not come back

ekta ki series hain kuch bhi hosakta hain... in sab ka ek solution hain conda dies in the serial...
Chill! This is TC which has gone wrong with BALH a lot of times. I think they meant, she will try and get Ram back, like her plotting and all. I don't see RaYa separation track anymore unless CVs want TRPs to go down the gutter more. 

If she dumps Sid, then what role will Mahesh have? We know he is here to stay. 

What I think will happen, is she will pair up with Ashwin and make life tough for RaYa. She might buy over Galaxy Exports so Ashwin will be her right hand man. One hand that as*h*le Ashwin will try and get Priya, the other hand Ayeshaconda will try to separate them by creating differences at office. 
Edited by --RaYa-- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by --RaYa--

Chill! This is TC which has gone wrong with BALH a lot of times. I think they meant, she will try and get Ram back, like her plotting and all. I don't see RaYa separation track anymore unless CVs want TRPs to go down the gutter more. 

If she dumps Sid, then what role will Mahesh have? We know he is here to stay. 

What I think will happen, is she will pair up with Ashwin and make life tough for RaYa. She might buy over Galaxy Exports so Ashwin will be her right hand man. One hand that as*h*le Ashwin will try and get Priya, the other hand Ayeshaconda will try to separate them by creating differences at office. 
hmm may be but i think she will use kush to get Ram or will EMO blackmail RaYa 

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

hmm may be but i think she will use kush to get Ram or will EMO blackmail RaYa 

who know she might get pregnant again also🤢
Originally posted by shamavi

who know she might get pregnant again also🤢

Nah, I don't see Ram going back to her because she gets pregnant with Sid's child. I mean why should Ram pay everytime Ayeshaconda-Sid don't use protection? ðŸ˜†

There was a reason behind introducing Ashwin besides humiliating Ram in the office. I am 100% sure she will takeover the company and use Ashwin to create differences between RaYa. It's like the thinking--- if I can't stay happy with Sid, I won't let RaYa stay happy with each other also.