**Fan Fiction In The Spotlight#4!** - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS MA'AM ON ACHIEVIN DIS HONOUR!!! CHASIN DREAMS DESERVE IT..!!!!
Read u're interview nd got many insights.. Particular bout dis ffS nd d future ones as well..

''What happens when you fall in love hopelessly with the person who doesn't share your beliefs in marriage''-
dats wat d stry deals wid.. Nd thnks for sharin u're beliefs wid me.. U know call it concidence or maybe an ans to my questions, dis questions were movin in mind as well.. I mean d person whom we love.. But his beilfs differ from us.. But u also know dat person is only d person who will love u till his last breath.. But he cant give u d one thin u want.. Wat happens den??? Wat do u do nxt.. Forgetting him is out of question!!! iBut seems lyk God answered me throu u..!!! <3 hope to get a 3 person perpective throug u nd my get some teaching...
I mean i'm confused... U epct u're patner to chnge u're views tochnge his beliefs but wat ifhe wants d same.. Isnt dis hipocrisy..???? Plz pm u're reply if u have ans to dis complication wich i'm strugglin to find an ans to...:)

One imp fact i learnt throu dis interview dat u have planned 2 books for dis one.. Wich kinds of firms my view dat book 1 will not have a happy endin but d doubt remains wether book 2 will have a happy endin??? Atleast i know wat to expct from dis Ff..:)

"Chameli Fanfarcition" not heard of it.. Will stalk u're ffs to find it.. Do u have an index..?

Pm buisness is indeed irratin.. Trust me i want send u a buddy request but just to know u.. Not to bug u to send me pms..!!!!

Will u make a blog soon.. To secure u're beautiful writings.. I want u to do so.. It will be real bad if such things happens wid u're ff..:'(

I've just read careless wispers nd d love is mutual.. D other one i'm gonno catch soon;)
pursuit of love is beautifully written wid d perfct atmosphere set up.. Explanations given perfctly..:)
Filigred sun- restricted blog:'( no approach
Expleirmaus-readin scadolous rite now.. But will catch sins..;)
Masam: ma'am isnt particulary hapy wid me bcoz she doesnt lyk givin me d address of her blog.. No replies to my stalkin..:'( but dats her call.. Thoug d Os u said.. I read it nd lemme tell u i've cried a. Lot.. A lot se bhi zada...nd her other os's well
Pandora boxes- restrixted again..:'(
Mytic skies same fate..:'(

Hey u shud include FATE MATE BY KARMA CHAMELEON IN U're reads as well.. Plz do give it a try.. U will fall in love wid dis modern day fairtail.. Soft romance.. I hope u read dis one..

Seriously a lot of ideas.. But gr8 one i muat confess.. Nd admit!!! Hope to ctch on all of dem.. Seriously make a blog.. Who's sure bout If dese days..:(

Hope to get a Pm for d above question asked.. Nd ya b4 i forget:-
HEARTIST CONGRATULATIONS ON BCOMIN A MOTHER!!! D BST FEELIN IN D WORLD!!! GIVIN A LIFE TO SOMEONE IS A PRECIOUA GIFT!!!! LOTS OF LOVE TO D LIL ONE..:)<3<3<3
Congrats NB...
Love "chasing dreams"...
congrats congrats..i wud like to finish all of your stories once I get time..

thanks
Originally posted by penny25

CONGRATULATIONS MA'AM ON ACHIEVIN DIS HONOUR!!! CHASIN DREAMS DESERVE IT..!!!!
Read u're interview nd got many insights.. Particular bout dis ffS nd d future ones as well..

''What happens when you fall in love hopelessly with the person who doesn't share your beliefs in marriage''-
dats wat d stry deals wid.. Nd thnks for sharin u're beliefs wid me.. U know call it concidence or maybe an ans to my questions, dis questions were movin in mind as well.. I mean d person whom we love.. But his beilfs differ from us.. But u also know dat person is only d person who will love u till his last breath.. But he cant give u d one thin u want.. Wat happens den??? Wat do u do nxt.. Forgetting him is out of question!!! iBut seems lyk God answered me throu u..!!! <3 hope to get a 3 person perpective throug u nd my get some teaching...
I mean i'm confused... U epct u're patner to chnge u're views tochnge his beliefs but wat ifhe wants d same.. Isnt dis hipocrisy..???? Plz pm u're reply if u have ans to dis complication wich i'm strugglin to find an ans to...:)

One imp fact i learnt throu dis interview dat u have planned 2 books for dis one.. Wich kinds of firms my view dat book 1 will not have a happy endin but d doubt remains wether book 2 will have a happy endin??? Atleast i know wat to expct from dis Ff..:)

"Chameli Fanfarcition" not heard of it.. Will stalk u're ffs to find it.. Do u have an index..?

Pm buisness is indeed irratin.. Trust me i want send u a buddy request but just to know u.. Not to bug u to send me pms..!!!!

Will u make a blog soon.. To secure u're beautiful writings.. I want u to do so.. It will be real bad if such things happens wid u're ff..:'(

I've just read careless wispers nd d love is mutual.. D other one i'm gonno catch soon;)
pursuit of love is beautifully written wid d perfct atmosphere set up.. Explanations given perfctly..:)
Filigred sun- restricted blog:'( no approach
Expleirmaus-readin scadolous rite now.. But will catch sins..;)
Masam: ma'am isnt particulary hapy wid me bcoz she doesnt lyk givin me d address of her blog.. No replies to my stalkin..:'( but dats her call.. Thoug d Os u said.. I read it nd lemme tell u i've cried a. Lot.. A lot se bhi zada...nd her other os's well
Pandora boxes- restrixted again..:'(
Mytic skies same fate..:'(

Hey u shud include FATE MATE BY KARMA CHAMELEON IN U're reads as well.. Plz do give it a try.. U will fall in love wid dis modern day fairtail.. Soft romance.. I hope u read dis one..

Seriously a lot of ideas.. But gr8 one i muat confess.. Nd admit!!! Hope to ctch on all of dem.. Seriously make a blog.. Who's sure bout If dese days..:(

Hope to get a Pm for d above question asked.. Nd ya b4 i forget:-
HEARTIST CONGRATULATIONS ON BCOMIN A MOTHER!!! D BST FEELIN IN D WORLD!!! GIVIN A LIFE TO SOMEONE IS A PRECIOUA GIFT!!!! LOTS OF LOVE TO D LIL ONE..:)<3<3<3

Thanks for your long comment. In the story so far Arnav realises that his commitment issues makes it difficult for women to embrace a relationship with him. the one time he asked Kushi if she can change her mind- was more of a last minute request so that things dont break off. he realises that it would be unfair to ask Kushi to change when he cannot.

With regards to how the story will end- we will have to wait and see. 😉

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Thanks for your long comment. In the story so far Arnav realises that his commitment issues makes it difficult for women to embrace a relationship with him. the one time he asked Kushi if she can change her mind- was more of a last minute request so that things dont break off. he realises that it would be unfair to ask Kushi to change when he cannot.

With regards to how the story will end- we will have to wait and see. 😉

u're welcme
but d one questn??????
Congratulations ! 

Recently started reading your FF and I really adore your writing skills and love the story ! 😊
Heartiest Congratulations!!!!!!!! 👏 You truly deserve this. Just came across this FF during the weekend and was instantly hooked to it. You have amazing writing skills.
Congratulation!!!!😊 Have been following your FF since few weeks...absolutely worth to be chosen here! Edited by veil_of_roses - 11 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats...it's an awesome FF...please don't make Arnav negative...it's going so great...love it.