Qubool Hai

New Forum 32 Article-Tej Sapru as Maamu Jaan

LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

http://forum32.com/2013/03/19/tej-sapru-gaffur-siddiqui-a-pawn-or-the-king-of-the-game-in-qubool-hai/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tej-sapru-gaffur-siddiqui-a-pawn-or-the-king-of-the-game-in-qubool-hai

Tej Sapru as Gaffur Ahmed Siddiqui in Qubool Hai

Qubool Hai has star cast that boasts of actors worth weighing in gold. Be it for their talent, popularity or sheer screen presence. From Vidya Sinha who is a pioneer in the parallel or art cinema genre to Karan Singh Grover who is the heart throb of every teenage girl in the country (and some not in their teens too!). Alka Kaushal, Vaquar Shaikh are artists who make any scene turn around. Their voice modulation, expressions pull you into a scene effortlessly.

And one man who has a towering presence which makes a person cower with just a look is Tej Sapru. He is the patriarch of the family in Qubool Hai and plays Gaffur Ahmed Siddiqui. A stern person who follows tradition to the T and expects obedience and subservience to culture. Projecting a man of principles, he is a man of many shades. There are shades which are hued in grey. He is a man with past. Past that has his wife Raziya Begum Siddiqui (Alka Kaushal) hold all the cards. He has ended up being a pawn in her hands for something he has done. This King has had to dance to the tune of  Raziya Begum. Now, they have used Raashid Ahmed Khan as scape goat to cover up their deeds. What it is, is something that will be revealed as the story progresses. Why Gaffur Ahmed lets his wife take a lead when he has held the helm for so long? What has changed? Will past come to confront them? These are some questions that will be answered in the coming episodes.

Alka Kaushal as Raziya Begum and Tej Sapru as Gaffur Ahmed Siddiqui in Qubool Hai

Tej Sapru has more than 250 films to his credit. Most of it as negative character. When asked how he plays these characters he said it is about translation of what the writer has written. We asked him if he picks up any attributes pertaining to a character and his reply was that he liked a few characters like Heath Ledger's role as Joker in Batman, however he likes to emote depending on what his director tells him.

He enjoys emotional scenes and is looking forward to enacting those in Qubool Hai. He particularly enjoys mythology and period series as those characters are authentic and there is room to display one's talent. As Gaffur Ahmed Siddiqui, he has seen the way the character has taken a turn and looks forward to portray the nuances that will baffle the audience.

We wish him all the best in his role as Gaffur Ahmed Siddiqui and look forward to this intrigue filled story unfold in a drama that will be one of its kind on Indian Television. Watch Qubool Hai on Zee TV at 9:30pm Monday to Friday.

Edited by me222 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy_AZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I knw... his 1st/2nd wife.. with whoome he had this daughter "ZOYA"
eshasrk thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

I like your DP...from which epi is it ???
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-eshasrk

Thanks for sharing

I like your DP...from which epi is it ???

Thanks ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ Its from a forum 32 spoiler pic but i edited it just a little bit :D
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tfs...nice post...will hv to wait n watch
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
*In razia's voice*

Ha Ha Ha Kaa-ttt-putlliee Ha Ha Ha 

🤣
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-MisHumptyDumpty

*In razia's voice*

Ha Ha Ha Kaa-ttt-putlliee Ha Ha Ha 

🤣

Ok u have gone mental🤣 ðŸ¤£ Atleast have some mercy on my newbie limits ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Thanks in advance btw for making me a Groupbie ðŸ¤£
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..

There is no doubt he is brilliant actor, loved his scenes with Humaira recently, you can see a real dotting father in him. Hope if he is Zoya's dad, there is nicer explanation for why he did what he did...
WaqtZaya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-me222

Ok u have gone mental🤣 ðŸ¤£ Atleast have some mercy on my newbie limits ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Thanks in advance btw for making me a Groupbie ðŸ¤£

I laaoo taking Credits anytime ðŸ˜‰ 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-_vineeta_

Thanks for sharing..

There is no doubt he is brilliant actor, loved his scenes with Humaira recently, you can see a real dotting father in him. Hope if he is Zoya's dad, there is nicer explanation for why he did what he did...

NAAAOOO!! ðŸ¥±

Zoya shouldn't be related to them :\ i feel.