Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What kind of title is that?
There are four finalists, isnt it?

BTW I want Suhasi Jaysheel to win
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
interesting article thanks for sharing..want ravi/ sargun, but will be happy for jaisheel/suhasni as well.
naraine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope Neelu and Arvin win and I'm not a Diya aur Baati fan nor a Bhabho fan.  I base this on the fact that unlike Jay and Maahi or Ravi and Sargun to do this being much older, is far more difficult and they have done really well.  Jay and Maahi had lots of practice during Jhalak Dhiklaja and have an unfair advantage.  Suhasi looks with jealousy at everyone.
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was a jai mahi voter But after that Aja naachle dance ( where he lifts Sargun on his shoulders) I have become there fan . And the Sunday performance (17/3/13) was totally amazing

Jai and mahi have done well right from the start but Ravi and Sargun have didn't do too good and pushed themselves to this level.
So all in all I'm a RAVI/ SARGUN supporter
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: naraine

I hope Neelu and Arvin win and I'm not a Diya aur Baati fan nor a Bhabho fan.  I base this on the fact that unlike Jay and Maahi or Ravi and Sargun to do this being much older, is far more difficult and they have done really well.  Jay and Maahi had lots of practice during Jhalak Dhiklaja and have an unfair advantage.  Suhasi looks with jealousy at everyone.

The funniest thing i came across.
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Alinaa-

What kind of title is that?
There are four finalists, isnt it?

BTW I want Suhasi Jaysheel to win

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ suhasi jaisheel rock
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

interesting article thanks for sharing..want ravi/ sargun, but will be happy for jaisheel/suhasni as well.

yeah jaisheel and suhasi are gonna win
all z well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: naraine

oh really??? ๐Ÿ˜‰u fail to understand expressions my friend..
and btw. suhasi jaisheel deserve to win as much as saravi and jaimahi..
thye have been versatile and have brought in a loot of wunderful performances.. its a sad thing that judges have failed to appreciate them ..
their fire act was amazing and shilp and terrenc egave them 10 each and if not for sajid khans 8.. they wouldve score 30..
their romantic performance on raabta deserved atleast 30..
they are higly underrated.. but fans are there witht hem and suhasi has no reason to be jealous of anyone.. she is doing well in life and she also said that she is happy that they reached the final and now no competition.. they will enjoy and dance.. and they haven't done any drama to fetch votes