@_@ Punar Vivaah OS/ SS/ FF Index @_@

Posted: 11 years ago

Aloha  AarYanz and 
Hello PVians and 
Special Namaskar to all Creative Writers.
I am taking ages looking for AarYa FF / SS/ OS from our fabolous writer.. 
I had seen many FF Index List but all are inactive.. 
Thus I am making new one..  
Hope you guys will help me to make this thread stay active...

The FF List will be arranged alphabetically. 
And I will post the link together with the writer name, story description and status.

The status of FF/OS/SS will be followed as below :

All the Ongoing creative writing will be in  BLUE 
All the Completed creative writing will be in  GREEN
All the Incomplete creative writing will be in RED

.LovelyDreamer. aka Anba
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 10 years ago

chippu - arya ff-- punar vivah by Chippu - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2967794

Story starts at the 1st year anniversary of Yash and Aarti.Yash has married Aarti a widow with a young son Ansh
Aarti is a wounded woman who was betrayed by her late first husband while she was pregnant with Ansh.Yash fell for her when he saw her perform at a youth festival but came to know that she was engaged to Prashanth and so had backed away 8 years ago.Yash married Arpita and had two daughters with her -- Palak and Payal.Arpita dies and after staying as a widower for a few years he finally says OK to marriage when he sees Aarti's photo as the one his parents select for him.On their suhaag raat he comes to know that Aarti is in the marriage only for Ansh's sake. He decides to let fate take its course in the marriage.Finally Aarti starts to reciprocate Yash's feelings and one night in Mumbai after a near-death experience they both get intimate.Yash hears a phone message the next morning and loses his cool and all return to Bhopal with Yash immensely angry.Later on cooling down he apologizes to all. Aarti is quick to brush the night under the carpet claiming it to be a mistake.Later they get to know that Pankaj is having an affair which he is not. He is being blackmailed. Yash and Aarti save him from that trouble and reunite Pankaj and Vidhi.Pari and Pratik have a separation.Pratik is the author of a cookbook while Pari leaves house to join back as a TV presenter.Again Yash and Aarti help to reunite Pratik and Pari.They even convince SP to allow them the freedom to pursue their careers.Peace and happiness is prevailing in SM

Aarti remembers her mother-in-law(Shobha) who had passed away soon after the their wedding. AarYa head to Delhi for Yash's business related work.Things again heat up as they meet Aman at a party.AarYa try to get intimate yet again but Aarti's hurt at rejection resurfaces and finally Yash reveals what went wrong in Mumbai last time.They reach an unsaid understanding and are about to confess their love when tragedy stikes and Aarti becomes a victim of a bomb blast.Leap- Yash is shown marrying Ishita(new entry) when Aarti finally shows up. But Yash is left stranded as Aarti hugs Aakaash (new entry)Presently dealing with the past as to how AarYa met Aakshita.
guruandkratz -    PAST OR FUTURE...NEW SS(PART 7 UP) page 1 
When my past threatens to take over my present and future, what is my fault? When I finally accept my newly lived life, why does my past try to return my old life to me? When I finally weave new dreams with Yashji, why does my past destroy them? When I enjoy my present with my love, why does my past love try to ruin it? When I choose my future over my past, my does my past re-surface the question?

guruandkratz -   'My Hate Story' NEW FF - Part1/page7  by Carissa (guruandkratz), Jaymini (Yaarti.mini) and Kesha (swaggerchick16).
Aarti - Ugghhh, why I am always stuck with this as**ole??
Yash - Do you hate me god to leave me with this bi*ch??
When Aarti and Yash hate each other to the extent of bursting into a million piece, how will they survive their escape together?

ilovepyaar - As Long As I Live - Yash loves Arpita, Aarti loves Prashant, Yash/Aarti's paths cross and one thing leads to another. Click the link to read a longer summary! *In progress*
IsYaRoCHeR -AarYa Fan Fiction: The Future Of The VOICE...  AarYa FF: The Future Of The VOICE..Part 13 Pg 126 

Kittya_Cullen - Rescued- A Kittya_Cullen FF A pregnant young woman is saved from the depths of the usually peaceful river under the glow of a blood-red sunset. Her saviour, a man by the name of Yash Scindia, is slowly recovering from the death of his wife a few years earlier when he comes upon her. Both Yash Scindia, and Aarti Dubey--the woman from the river-- are each hounded by grief, and the intricacies of a life of survival after loss. Rescued, entails their journey from the broken pieces of the past into the wholesome peace that comes of friendship, love and family.
Yash Thakur is a rookie cop who accidentally comes across a file no one was ever meant to find. Tracing the information he discovers initially leads him nowhere. It's only due to a moment of serendipity that he bumps into the "lady-of-the- file". Meeting her changes his entire perception of the policeforce; and when he begins to love her...it leads them both down a path in which death may be the only end. 
This story begins with an adolescent Aarti who falls in lust...or is it love...with a twenty year old Yash Scindia. As with most crushes, this one catches Aarti as she rebounds from her break-up with her ex-boyfriend Prashant. Unfortunately, nothing is ever as simple as following in love (at age 17๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ) and simply planning a wedding in your head. This is a journey of growing up, learning, and making decisions. Note: This is Young Adult, ergo, the tone is not as heavy as Rescued, and Never Again. 
Kesha aka swaggerchick16 - FF-Without You I'd Die
Without you in my life there is no light Without you I have found it difficult to breathe, Darling I have lost my heart to you, So take me in your embrace and don't ever leave my side.Because Without you I'd die.
Kesha aka swaggerchick16 -Forbidden Love
What if you fall in love, with your nature born enemy!!!
What if you fall in love, with the one who can destroy you!!!!
What will happen??? 
Will they love against all ods???
Will their love find away???
Or will nature have it's say,
And be stronger then their new found love.
Kholita -  Do you remember by Kholita https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3353501

Lovely_Nikki -  "MEANT TO BE" - My first Aarya FF " Meant to be" - UPDATED PAGE 28 
Yash feels betrayed by Aarti, when Aarti marries his brother Prashant. It's about their journey about HOW, WHEN AND WHY Yash and Aarti REUNITE  again.
LoveViShalini - My Heart Belongs to You  - Aarya FF : My Heart Belongs To You <3 <3 <3 

Greatest Love FF  by  Malika_ZL_Khan - Greatest love  &  Greatest love 
And if the dream became reality ...
"Without that you know you're with me everywhere. Your image taken place in all my thoughts .. so I became impossible to think. I see you everywhere, but yet you're only one place: far from me. When I fall asleep is on your side.When I look at someone, it's your face I see. When I close my eyes, it's your brown eyes staring at me. The only thing missing in all this is the sound of your voice. I never heard it, you never talked to me. So unfortunately, when I dream of you, I never hear you tell me that you love me. This sadly reminds me that we're just strangers to each other. "

My love My enemy  by  Malika_ZL_Khan & Leevi - My love My enemy
The human being can sometimes be very strange. Able to destroy his life with his own hands
to issues of pride and pretension. In this case he may have to deprive himself happiness and
joy just for his image to others.But if fate were to decide to give him happiness and joy
despite all efforts to give it up?
The human being sometimes can be stubborn and narrow after a disappointment or a deepwound left by another, he began to hate everything around him and no longer believe inanything and think that life is made ??like this...to make him suffer. And if fate again put hisoar to bring him back the same person who has done so much suffering? Some of those humans  may believe that fate does not exist, they do their lives themselves as they want but after a few years they ask themselves how they arrived there if it is no other than the fate ..

yash  a cop protects arti from prashant the serial killer and ex husband of arti  while avenging his late wife arpitas death too.
shubika124- P.S. I Love You! 
shubika124- Love won't come easy 
shubika124- Teenage Dreams
shubika124- Wish Upon A Star 

tellyme - All Yours - Arya FF  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3029275

I Always Loved You by Yaarthi.Mini

Edited by LoveViShalini - 11 years ago

asmani - AarYa OS - Random AarYa Scenes
asmani -AarYa OS- Valentines Day Special
asmani -AarYa OS- Stubble Trouble
asmani -AarYa OS-Scared
asmani -AarYa OS- 3 yrs from now
asmani -AarYa OS- Pehli Baar-
asmani - AarYa OS-Hoping to be completed-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2923013

ilovepyaar -Sneaking into the... Bathroom? - Mature, Yash and Aarti are in the same room with the kids and they need to find a way to get intimate and fulfill their desires. 
ilovepyaar  - A Re Prityam Pyaare - Yash gets drunk after finding out about Aarti's divorce lie, Aarti finds him. 
ilovepyaar - Tonight, I Went to Heaven - love confession
ilovepyaar - Hum Bewafa - about Yash's boxing match/acceptance of Aarti's pregnancy
ilovepyaar  -The Losing Game - A collection of OS's on possible scenes that might have happened when AarYa went to Mumbai.
ilovepyaar -A Valentine's Day to Remember - Runner up in the OS competition. Just a romantic Valentine's Day OS. 

This is my own version of what could have happened when Aarti discovers the real reason behind Yash's anger post-Mumbai. The story begins after Aarti realises that she is pregnant for Yash, and travels until Yash makes a little self- discovery of his own.
Kittya Cullen - Treasure Hunt (Diwali OS)
When a young archeaologist stumbles upon an ancient passageway, his world is turned upside down as he is thrown back in time to one of the Hindu world's most favoured epics: The Ramayana. As the story progresses, Yash falls in love with the beautiful Aarti who just so happens to have been unwittingly thrown into the tale as the renowned Sita. Follow them through this short story as they handle the pressures of a strange, yet familiar life until they hopefully find their way back home. The question is, at the end of this journey, will they be reunited in the modern world?๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Kesha aka swaggerchick16 -unexpected valentine
Kdsubs1-A Night of Romance - Yash plans a romantic surprise for Arti
Kdsubs1-Anguished Hearts - Yash and Arti's self talks when Yash finds out about Prashant
Kdsubs1-A Silent Diwali  - Diwali contest OS. A one-shot on how Arti changes the Scindias' Diwali celebrations and Yash comes to realize has fallen in love with his wife. 

My first Aarya OS by  Malika_ZL_Khan  - My first OS
I can give you my live OS  by  Malika_ZL_Khan - I can give you my life

"DIL KA SUKOON" AN AARYA  OS by princess121993   - "DIL KA SUKOON" AN AARYA OS part2 pg8 updated 
YOUR SILENCE SPEAKS by  princess121993   - "YOUR SILENCE SPEAKS" AN AARYA OS  
prettyh- ARYA OS feeling of love by pretty_h https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3113639

shubhika124 -Just The Way YOU Are
shubhika124  - Let It Rain Over Me
shubhika124  -Mirza Sahibaan
shubhika124  -First Moment Of Love
shubhika124  - Hate That I Love You!
shubhika124 -A Night To Remember
shubhika124 -Raina Beeti Jaaye
shubhika124 -Reimbursement (FF)
shubhika124 -Hide-n-Seek
shubhika124 -Careless Whispers
shubhika124 -Uff Uff Mirch!
shubhika124 -The Dandiya Night
shubhika124 -Ek Ishara Pyar Ka
shubhika124 - AarYa OS : Serendipity
shubika124-A Paridhi Prateek OS -  PraDhi OS : Healing The Wounds

Kisses by Yaarthi.Mini - OS - kisses - Aarya 
Betrayed Love ByYaarthi.Mini -  ***Betrayed Love - SS *** 

Zahra 15  - Beauty Of The Fate
Zahra 15  - Being Pregnant ;))
Zahra 15  - Her Desperate Hubby
Zahra 15  - Meant to Be

Ever wondered what precisely became of all the "con" references of PVland, and where they all came from? The Summer Returns is a historical romance surrounding the Lord of CONland-- Lord Yash Pratap Scindia-- and his dalliance with the resident nursemaid. Mixed with a healthy dose of humour, a bit of action, and lots of Punar Vivaah references, this story is a parody of the actual show, Punar Vivaah. 
Genre: Rom-Com (Romantic Comedy)

Lovely_Nikki - I Love you Aarthi - My first OS/SS" I love you Aarti" update page 25 

Hamesha and Forever by princess121993HAMESHA AND FOREVER AARYA OS epilouge updated pg47 

shubika124 - The Delhi Wedding 
shubika124 --You Belong With Me
shubika124 -Haunted Expedition - A Joint SS by Shubhika & Abby 
shubika124 -Destined To Be Yours - A Joint SS by Shubhika & Ria

When Destiny has its way by Zahra 15  - When Destiny has it it's way
Midnight COnfession by  Zahra 15 - The Midnight Confession <3
๐Ÿ˜‰FF HELP DESK ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

To all creative writers, kindly write your  FF/SS/OS name with the 2 line description together with the status whether is ongoing, completed or incomplete here. 
I can update the list above...

๐Ÿ˜‰Thanks once again ๐Ÿ˜‰

My first Aarya OS complete
Without title๐Ÿ˜›

Greatest Love FF complete

And if the dream became reality ...
"Without that you know you're with me everywhere. Your image taken place in all my thoughts .. so I became impossible to think.
I see you everywhere, but yet you're only one place: far from me.
When I fall asleep is on your side.
When I look at someone, it's your face I see.
When I close my eyes, it's your brown eyes staring at me.
The only thing missing in all this is the sound of your voice. I never heard it, you never talked to me. So unfortunately, when I dream of you, I never hear you tell me that you love me.
This sadly reminds me that we're just strangers to each other. "

Thread#1: 

Thread#2: 

I can give you my live OS complete

My love My enemy FF ongoing

by Malika&Leevi

The human being can sometimes be very strange. Able to destroy his life with his own hands to issues of pride and pretension. In this case he may have to deprive himself happiness and joy just for his image to others.
But if fate were to decide to give him happiness and joy despite all efforts to give it up?

The human being sometimes can be stubborn and narrow after a disappointment or a deep wound left by another, he began to hate everything around him and no longer believe in anything and think that life is made ??like this...to make him suffer. And if fate again put his oar to bring him back the same person who has done so much suffering?

Some of those humans  may believe that fate does not exist, they do their lives themselves as they want but after a few years they ask themselves how they arrived there if it is no other than the fate ..

Edited by Malika_ZL_Khan - 11 years ago
wow great thread๐Ÿ˜ณ bhalu๐Ÿ˜ณ
Awesome thread Anba ma! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

AarYa Fan Fiction: The Future Of The VOICE... 

Still Ongoing.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 11 years ago