Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
friends u all know the present story track but as every coin has both pros and cons
ya some beautiful relations which are in balh are
vikram friendship with ram
even though ram did not trust vikram during that haar case but still he never left ram becoz he did not trust but still continued his friend ship and always wanted his friend happiness
neha as vikram wife and ram friends
even though ram did not give them sufficient money during the early days in season2 but just for friendship vikram and neha they did not tell ram about their financial condition and also managed everything just for ram if vikram wanted to join any other company he would join but still just for friendship sake he did not leave ram
and even neha supported him in this decision
next coming to ram and nuts relation also even though she is his step sister but still the relation ship is very gud
even ram trusted priya even after 5 yrs of separation and accepted her he was insecure and jealous but he trusted her a lot
next 1 most beautiful thing which i liked about vikram
when he got to know about neha past he kept the complete blame on him but did not even share with anyone even ram becoz he respected and gave value to neha even after knowing her past
wt do u all say😛
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ram and vik freindship is the most beautiful relationship after raya and rayapi

Who said ram didnt give sufficient money he gave as the post needed it was vik's financial problems which he kept secret from ram 

i know ram didnt trust vik in haar issue but he didnt blame him or insulted him he just asked him and the next mng he went in search of his friend to park sid asked ram to dismiss vik but he didnt do 

ram always stood for neha for neha after vik its only Ram wer she can go and ask help rem rehaan rahul issue
and even for vik's kids he is a fatehr figure 
When Ram himself was having prrblems in his marrried life Ram helped nevik to reunite 

i adore der friendship ram vik and neha ram friendship is treat to watch 
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

ram and vik freindship is the most beautiful relationship after raya and rayapi

Who said ram didnt give sufficient money he gave as the post needed it was vik's financial problems which he kept secret from ram 

i know ram didnt trust vik in haar issue but he didnt blame him or insulted him he just asked him and the next mng he went in search of his friend to park sid asked ram to dismiss vik but he didnt do 

ram always stood for neha for neha after vik its only Ram wer she can go and ask help rem rehaan rahul issue
and even for vik's kids he is a fatehr figure 
When Ram himself was having prrblems in his marrried life Ram helped nevik to reunite 

i adore der friendship ram vik and neha ram friendship is treat to watch 

mani i told ram did not trust vikram thats why he asked vikram did u take the haar here ram did not balme on vikram or asked him to leave his house what iam telling is after that haar issue still vik cont his friendship with ram
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup and i wud like to add some more i even like dadi and ram rishta dont want dadi to die after leap

priya and dad scenes are nice

even sudhir ji ram scenes are good like they showed in that house issue 

and we got very less ram pihu scenes from wat we have from dubai scenes Cv's  shud shw some more emotional bonding between ram pihu like they shwed between priya pihu like u write in ur FF

and kk ram scenes are very less but i like the recent dahi shakkar scenes want some more 

and rishabh ki tho baat hi mat karo he is not at all used even sowmya ram have good chemistry dan rishabh ram 
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago