Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

View on final performances and judges comments :)

kareenakk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone,

DISCALIMER-i am not hating against any contestants! these are simply my own personal opinions which i  am sharing on this lovely forum 👍🏼

i want to start with ravi and sargun-they were just fantastic!!! Absolutely mind blowing..speech less..one of the best performances it was so good! really it was a performace fit for the grand finale 😊 the standing ovation was great

As for suhasi and jaisheel-finally i got to hear the judges say "super se bohot upar" and "hawa tight!" finally they recieved the well due accolades they deserved because i felt all their acts have been great considering jaisheel is a non dancer and suhasi has to manage a show too! their act was great especially how jaisheel held suhasi as she sat on his nape/shoulder!! they rocked :)

Moving on the Mahi and Jay-Dissapointing. i didnt find a wow factor it was similar to what theyve done before honestly. dont think it was enough for a grand Finale! yet the judges gave them all these compliemts for their standard of work which i found preety average...i couldnt help but feel partiality

Anyways! Finally neelu and arvind-it was not bad...I didnt enjoy too much perhaps as i cant relate to their performances anyways so thats not their fault.

What are you all's take on this? :D 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i loved all of them yesterday...all of them actually gave performances of finale level...especially ravi-sargun were just amazing...and i am extremely happy to see suhasi-jaisheel back in form...they proved that they deserve to be in finale...