Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

:: }:{NT#38 Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera }:{::

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Nautanki Times #38 

Anchal - *Tha bas tumhara intezar.. aaya re aaya Bodyguard* Haii Sultan β€οΈ

Dimple - *fumes* Sultan? Ye Sultan kaun hai.. huh... Madhu ka sirf ek hi He-Man hai .. mera Tharkey❀️

Anchal - *huh* Aaj mere sultan ke paas .. gadi hai .ghodi hai (gun) ..aryan hai ..bat hai ..tumhare Tharkey ke paas kya hai?

Dimple
- *smirks* Maa... ka CHATA hai 

Anchal - huh to mere Sultan ke paas.. Newsletter ki best reporter hai πŸ˜‰

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Introduction: Armu4eva
Headers: -Stutz-
Award Signatures : MarshP & -Dimple-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Bachao Scene of the Week : Armu4eva
Bakra of the Week : Phoenix.Xeelan
Chugli of the Week : -sweetgal19-
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed : Phoenix.Xeelan 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Golmal Scene of the Week : MjhtFan_Mahima
Article of the Week : Jyo_KSG
Most Active Post [STICKY] : -Deepali-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
OS/SS/FF of the Week : Silentpromises
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Edited by -Dimple- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By -Mayu-)

11th march 

RK is shooting and is constantly making eye contact with Madhu. Madhu is forced by Sultan to sit in the car and he puts gun on her. RK realizes that Madhu is not on shoot and sees her being taken away by another man. He gets anxious. He fumes and calls packup. Madhu asks why he kidnapped her. Madhu says not to hurt me, Sultan offers her gun, he says shoot if you think you will be hurt. Madhu knows Aryan has fever and takes care of him. Padmini calls and scolds Madhu. Sultan grabs her phone.

12th march

Sultan has her phone and Madhu gives him a lecture about parenting. She sleeps with Aryan and tells his story. Both laugh and Sultan plays with lighter. Dipali and Sikky having dinner. He taunts her. RK comes and taunts Sikky. Madhu-Aryan fight and Sultan sees. Madhu says that some things are not done only for money and please can work. He drops her home. Madhu sees RK at home. He questions her and she shows him the door.

13th march

RK thrown out, he says you can't hide anything. Padmini gets her inside. Sultan and Aryan are working out and Sultan knows Bhujang is coming. Madhu tells Padmini the entire truth, Padmini slaps her. Padmini slams Madhu for taking such decisions. RK punching the bad remembering Madhu with Sultan. Bhujang entry and Aryan scared. Sultan and Bhujang deal, and Sultan scowls at him.

14th march

Sultan threats Bhujang. Sikky sulking and Dipali notices. He tells her about how he saw her with RK. She tells him I am your wife. Madhu leaving for work and gets clicked. Radha asks Dipali about fight, Dipali ignores and Sikky saves. Madhu taunting RK again. Madhu speaking on the phone and RK notices. He shouts and threatens Aryan and breaks phone. Madhu shocked, RK tells her you will get new  phone. Madhu sprays pepper on guys following her, knows RK sent them.

15th march

Madhu storms in RK mansions and Dipali taunts. RK comes there too. He tells Dipali to shut her mouth up. He later taunts Madhu about how she came here and how she must be sad that he broke her phone. Madhu is silently listening and anger seething from her eyes. RK offers money, she takes it and calls the spies. Radha taunts RK. RK says matter between them, how can she now spend nights? Radha slaps him. She sayd you are not Mohan's son. Radha decides to move to Delhi. Madhu taunts and leaves. RK throws alcohol bottle.

16th march

Madhu comes home and tells Padmini everything. She tells that you will never be ashamed that you gave me birth. Dipali and Sikky have a conversation. He threatens her to give him a role otherwise he will spill the beans in front of Radha. Morning Radha leaves, RK tears her ticket. He says I will apologies to Madhu, and you will have to stay. He tries saying sorry to Madhu, but she doesn't listn. Sultan breaks his car's glass and leaves a note. RK corners Madhu and about to wipe tears, Bittujee calls and RK fumes seeing his car.

(By M.Hurr  )

RK tried to apologize to madhu and asked her to look at him,madhu didn't because of the tears in her eyes and RK notices and lovingly turn her face towards him by holding her chin and cupped her cheek,there's an intense eyelock b/w the two and he's about to wipe her tears when he's interrupted by bittu ji

(By jnawaz   )

Hello everyone! Hope you missed me last week πŸ˜†...thanks Dimps for covering...⭐️...aab bohot hogaya idar udar ke baatein...lets get down to business shall we πŸ˜ƒ...scene of the week...vaise this week there were a few scenes that really hit the spot in terms of satisfaction...not sure how many of you are Sultan-Madhu fans, but im a huge one at the moment...so i enjoyed their bickering..but...at the end of the day...it was a Rishbala scene that left me raving πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...its the scene when Madhu comes home (in the day time) after having cared for Aaryan because of his fever...i absolutely loved that they were yelling at each other...RK and his "im the sh*t" attitude...but i have to say..homeboy started off the entire conversation setting up his loss...he started it off by calling her Madhubala Shamsheer Malik...yup...you lost right there because ghuma phirake baath vahin pe aake khata hota hai ke Madhu aab tera nahin rahi ...i loved the exasperated looks that Madhu was giving her...i loved how she put him on the spot and return asked why her actions bother him so much...and then...when he grabbed her...she said he was hurting her (physically) and he said she was hurting him (emotionally)...haw!! πŸ˜²...RK ko emotional dard hota hai...i thought ke usse sirf ego ka dart hota tha πŸ˜‘😑...and when he goes on and on about his haq on her...he has haq on giving her pain, laughter and happines...oh you are trippin homeboy! (i dont know why my speech today is so ghetto πŸ˜†)...she clearly tells him that it was a haq he had...but no longer has...NAILED IT!! β­οΈ...great lines...dialogue delivery and acting...fab job!! oh and special mention to the scene from Saturdays episode when RK tries to apologize and he sees Madhu is crying...the look of heartbreak on his face from her tears was amazing!! loved it!! πŸ‘

(By   M.Hurr )

RK ofcourse,what a journey of becoming the Right Aflatoon kamina from Right KaminaπŸ˜†

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By  Armu4eva   )

^^ Oye kameeno πŸ˜‘ chullu bhar pani me doob maro πŸ˜‘ Khud to maroge.. apne sardar ko bhi marvaoge.. πŸ˜†  Bechara mera Tharkey πŸ˜­ Inn do take ke tails ne..vaat laga di  Kahan Tharkey thought he will keep a tab on his Superhot ex-Biwi.. n sigh...biwi caught them in a snap already..! Sab kabada ho gaya!

PS: Kudos to Sherni-bala for catching them in action..!! πŸ˜†

(By Phoenix.Xeelan  )

Bittuji. spared him for a long time but his half cream and half golden colored shiney shirt wasn't looking good as well. the golden part reminds me of bappi lahiri's jewels.

(By  Armu4eva   )

>> Chata pada

Hai raam πŸ˜² kya connection hai Rishbala ka πŸ˜³ Ek to chata pade.. mummy se.. to duje ko bhi.. πŸ˜† While the context and situation were different n very serious.. with Paddo disgusted with the 'Kahan thi raat bhar' moment n Radha ji fuming on her sapoot for questioning Madhus character.. the synch Rishbala have ..is real sweet! 

>> Sultan - se no panga samjha..

😳 Wohoo .. hot hot Sultan with his hot hot Anger.. teaching Bhujang a never-to-forget lesson..! πŸ˜‰  Loved the action packed n anger soaked moment.. full on..! πŸ‘

>> Tu hi rab ..Tu hi khuda tha 

'Kaise jeeungi bata?' πŸ˜­ Aww dear Lord.. no matter the steely resolve.. no matter the hate n anger ... one thing is true.. that Rishbala love each other..!  This heartbreaking moment when Madhu breaksdown .. n RK almost wipes her tears.. just makes u wonder...why o why..that 'UN-wedding' ka blunder! 

(By Armu4eva)

'Mere  piya gaye Rangoon, wahan se kiya hai telephoone
Mobile tod gaya.. RIGHT KAMEENA AFLATOON ...!!'

🀣  OMG.. like seriously ...this guy .. πŸ˜† Taunt bhi mare to kya style se mare... !! One has to wonder if u wanna lauf.. or lagao one chata on my Tharkeys laal laal gaal πŸ˜†  Absolutely loved this moment..when RK taunted Madhu ..about the phone-todo DEED of his..! No repentance.. No remorse.. just outright.. humor to kill us all..! πŸ‘
🀣

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By -Dimple-)

"Tumhe dard pahunchane ka, Tumhe khushiyan dene ka, tumhe dukh pahunchane ka, tumhe hasane ka , rulane ka...Sirf mein haq rakta hoon"

Now looks who's talking....Mr. Bas ek haw hai mera KundraπŸ˜†
RK was so right while saying these lines. Yes ONLY "He" had the right on Madhu. I so wished he added "Tume pyar karne kaπŸ˜•πŸ˜› " LOL but Soon we will get to hear that too

(By Jyo_Ksg)

RK possessive about Madhubala?

Views : 21890+  Comments : 850+  Rating :  (471+) Votes

Last week we saw Madhu going missing & how she happened to meet the new entry Sultan and his son.😎
We also saw RK's curiosity that made him question Madhu about her whereabouts when she returned back to her chawl. 
Both Padmini and RK kept questioning Madhu and when Padmini found through RK that Madhu was lying, she actually slapped Madhu..😲
RK's tone also reflected his overflowing possessiveness about Madhu.☺️
To watch what this track lead to keep watching MB-EIEJ πŸ˜‰

(By -sweetgal19- )

I thought and thought and thought! πŸ˜­ Not able to get any ideas for Chugli Rumour ! πŸ˜­ I'm so so sorry,really dont know what to do  

(By jnawaz  )

By --Shivu--

pg73 38 votes

Here is your Gift

(By Sunshine Girl)

By --Shivu-- 

(By bubblygal1711 )

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F3solHWVtk[/YOUTUBE]

-Dimple- thumbnail

your gift

your gift

FF-Gangster Diaries by enigma_86

your gift

Its a tieee ❀️

By AreYaar

By --Vink--

your gift

Pg.90 31 likes

(BY : Deepali88)

By: Armu4eva

View: 731
Replies: 32

Non Sticky

(BY : Deepali88)

Allah!!*officially dead after this* (pics)

By:
zara.92

View: 3833
Replies: 120

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hot Edition !!!!! And Congrats to all the winners ❀️

Its surprising my Post was most active :O but yayyyieee πŸ˜ƒ
jnawaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Dimple-

(By  Armu4eva   )

^^ Oye kameeno πŸ˜‘ chullu bhar pani me doob maro πŸ˜‘ Khud to maroge.. apne sardar ko bhi marvaoge.. πŸ˜†  Bechara mera Tharkey πŸ˜­ Inn do take ke tails ne..vaat laga di  Kahan Tharkey thought he will keep a tab on his Superhot ex-Biwi.. n sigh...biwi caught them in a snap already..! Sab kabada ho gaya!

PS: Kudos to Sherni-bala for catching them in action..!! πŸ˜†

Tanu meri jaan!! you dont know how badly i wanted to do this section this week and for this very reason...yeh kaise log pakad ke laya RK ne...tauba...kissi kaam ke nahin...i mean...could they be any more obvious!! ek ke haath mein camera...kissi ko pata nahin ke kya ho raha hai...tauba!! faltu ek dum!! chi!! i loved your commentary!! ha ha...

great job team! keep it up!
JAZ

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sum1 forget to write my name in non anime- icon of the week.
Congrats everyone,rocking editionπŸ₯³
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Haayeee! Both Animated and Non-Animated Siggy of the Week! *pats herself* wow! Good Job Shivu😳
Lovely waala edition!!!
I loved the romantic moment!! <3
Jaz! Fab fab section... Scene of the week was BANG ON!!!
Tanu di... Loved the hayyo rabba section!! And pic of the week!

@Aanchu: Sultan😲 chal theek hai! Peechha chhota tera mere RK se😳

@IMP: Next week se awards will be taken over by Ash.TanHa21
And for next week Mayu is out so I'll be filling the summary of the week! Telling this before I forgetπŸ€”πŸ˜†Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz to all the winners.πŸ₯³