Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Not really. But I just think that he would look good in a Punjabi episode. Kritka's episode is a Punjabi episode. ðŸ˜Š
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hmm..i am seein this show coz of my old fav K shows heroines..esp Smriti..the only actress for whom i am FAN..😊

n baaki ka-as in epis of Sakshi,Shweta,Mouli and Aamna-if i hv time i will try to c Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
I'm mainly watching for the concept. I don't really have favourites in this show. I like them all, but I'm not watching the show for them as much as the concept. ðŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Mouli's ETN epis were good.. Mouli ws better today compared to yday...Sudha jee ws AWESOMEST in both epis...Sumona ws best yday n today she ws ok-ok...

but for me the BEST part of tonites epi is the precap-vich is THE MUCH AWAITED ETN epis for me...omggg FINALLY FINALLY my HEROINE is BACK..its Smriti jee's epis tht wilb shown on 23rd and 24th march...the precap tonite made me soo sooe xcited...🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳...
Minionite thumbnail
I'm just watching the episode on YT and I'm liking it a lot. I like how Mouli solved this whole issue with help from Konkana.

Next week is Smriti ji's episode.