The Stranger and the Angel [OS] REMOVED - Page 25

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow,
that was an amazing beautiful os,
and its best part was that it was just plain, true and pure love!!
Sometimes the Best of things are Best not because of what they are, how they look, or as such,
but Because they are just True and Pure, just like this OS!!
Take Care!
Smile
Such a Fabulous OS. great. You write so well.
Beautiful.. Its give such a warmth feeling inside...
Loved it, Beautifully written
Loved loved loveeed it Ana!!
So beautifully written.
This was such an amazing story. I loved reading it. their gradual journey from strangers to friends to lovers. It was amazing.I also want to eat cupcakes now.Embarrassed
Its really sweet is..
Written wonderfully , loved the exchange of the letters ..
their getting know each other reminds me of reading a English short story which was there in my academic text. I don't remember the name of the story but it was based on a soldier and a author they get to know each other through exchange of letters.That was a beautiful story and this your piece of literature is equally beautiful.
I would request you to change OS into a TS, and I guess who ever a
has read or will read this one shot surely wants to read a sequel about their travelling around the globe or else just to Srilanka with cupcakes in their travel basketBig smile 

Originally posted by dinku93

Written wonderfully , loved the exchange of the letters ..
their getting know each other reminds me of reading a English short story which was there in my academic text. I don't remember the name of the story but it was based on a soldier and a author they get to know each other through exchange of letters.That was a beautiful story and this your piece of literature is equally beautiful.
I would request you to change OS into a TS, and I guess who ever a
has read or will read this one shot surely wants to read a sequel about their travelling around the globe or else just to Srilanka with cupcakes in their travel basketBig smile 

Wow thank you so much for this wonderful comment!! So many have asked me for a second part that I actually want produce one quickly and make you all happy. But I have no continuation ideas in mind. Perhaps I should soon go to Sri Lanka to get inspired :D or just have a cupcake ;) 
And I would love to know the name of the story you're talking about. I think I'd really like to read something like that. So if you remember , do let me know :) 
Thanks again!