Pavitra Rishta

I shall never quit Pavitra Rishta: Jia Mustafa

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Jia Mustafa

A page from the personal diary of Jia Mustafa

Hello folks, this is Jia Mustafa whom you all know as Pooni, the evil girl in Zee TV'sPavitra Rishta. The role that I am essaying is a hardcore negative character and frankly speaking, I am enjoying playing it.

Well, I am here today to brief you something about myself.

To start with, I am an introvert and hence take time to gel with people; I mostly keep to myself and maintain my own space. But yes, once I get to know a person and start gelling with him/her, I do not mind having a blast.

As far as my career goes, I am very happy and thankful to Balaji Telefilms with which I have a fruitful three year association. I, for one, shall never quit my character Pooni. Though I feel a little skeptical being so negative, but then my role has been appreciated by people who love me. Yes, if it gets too negative, I even call for some variation and make it adjustable. But, for my next, I would like to do more of positive roles. I would also want to essay a comic character, as comedy is something that I haven't tried my hand at yet.

Talking about my personal life, I read a lot and take to painting when I am not shooting. Though I am not a professional painter, but yes I do love the art form. I am a fashion designer too. But since I am into acting, I love my profession a lot and yes, if I had not been an actor, I would definitely be sitting at home.

You may call it a quality of mine. I am very conscious of how I look. Hence I don't really watch my shows. Since I don't get time to watch TV regularly, I watch myself on YouTube. As it is, I rarely surf channels. Isn't it an irony that I being a television actor don't like watching television?

On the contrary, my mother watches Bade Achhe Lagte Hain and Pavitra Rishta; she watches them very minutely and comes out with her comment; she even goes on to compliment me and is okay with the fact that I act well in a negative character.

Lastly, I would like to say that there are a bunch of people who love my character while there are a few females who hate me. I just want to make them understand that there is a lot of difference in reel and real life.

Well, so this is your friend Jia Mustafa wishing you goodbye with a hope to meeting you soon. So long!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
jia mustafa is doing a great job as punni.
very beautiful and talented actress.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How old is this article?
Because this new one from June 26th clearly says that Jia is quitting at the leap:

bonibright thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pallavi25

How old is this article?

Because this new one from June 26th clearly says that Jia is quitting at the leap:

Di,this thread was made in March 2013..So I guess the article was published around that time only..
mshikha thumbnail
she is beautiful and talented actress...
tfs d article