Hitler Didi

Happy B'day Hazel Eyed Hunk -- Sumit Vats!!

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

17th March

Its Not the Birth Date of an Actor

Its when Acting took Birth

Sumit Vats

Who Redefined Acting

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QFqpm8Z9PA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

A name that doesn't needs any definitions, because this man has himself defined him the best way. He is someone who will steal your Heart & you will never know when did it happened? From Reel character Rishi to real Life Sumit, he has been the one who is not only the Best by appearance but even more genuine by his nature. His only belief is his work, and he worships it only, which is evident in his acting, how slowly and gradually he won many Hearts. Today we try to find out our Reflection in his Acts.

His character Rishi Kumar is so Natural & Real that everyone of us can relate with Him.

Sumit Vats is Natural. A talented actor who is Subtle & puts that Realistic touch to each scene. He never overdoes it or under does it, he naturally brings each and every scene to Life. Be it a comic scene, or a romantic scene, or a sad scene, his expressions are always Bang On for the required scene. When he laughs, he makes us laugh, when he cries, he makes us cry.

Sumit has shown us immense Talent & Growth as an actor by portraying so well, the shades of character he plays. The effortless switch from Rishi to Rickey is always so smooth and the different dimensions of both the characters has been depicted amazingly by Sumit Vats.

We Love him for his modesty, humbleness & intelligent/classy self. He is complete Gem & never Fake Off-screen. One can certainly tell from his interviews that he is Sweet and Genuine.

This day is dedicated to A Person who did miracle Just by his Acting ❤️

About Sumit Vats

A Delhite born & raised, Sumit Vats was born on 17th of March.

A post graduate in the field of Journalism, Sumit is currently a television actor by Profession.

Sumit can be seen as Rishi Kumar, the male lead of Zee tv Show, Hitler Didi. Sumit started his acting career, doing theater in Delhi. He started his television career in the TV show, Surya the Super Cop. Tn this show, he played the character of an Investigating Officer.

Apart from this, Sumit Vats has also been seen in Mukti-Bandhan on Colors where he played the role of Jimmy, he has also played a role in Kashi, ndtv imagine.

He is known as Master Prankster by his co-actors. And he owns immense love and quite a zest for adventurous tasks.

About Rishi Kumar

He came into Our world as a Charmer & Mesmerized us with His Tunes. This Character brought smile not only on the face of Hitler Didi but even turned the Gloomy Faces of Many into Smiling Ones.

He taught us New Lessons of Life that inspite of all the hardships, how we can cross every hurdles with livliness and vitality.

When al the Doors of Happiness are Closed, Then inspite of Crying for missing keys, we must look for a window.

For every problems, he always has a Solution.

He has been given a perfect name - Mr Jugadu Kumar

Some Posts Dedicated to Rishi Kumar

Rishi -- This is What This Man is!! 

Rishi: My Words Denied but My Soul was only in u

Week of HD for SV 

Piousness Untouched.. Time for Rickey Deewan

i didnt find a corner but ur doors were alwys open 

A step in the shoes of Rishi- dont blame b4 u know 

Our Rishi is back..as NRI on monday? 

He answered The Unanswered Questions

Transformation-- Rishii to Ricky Deewan..!!! 

Rishii and his reaction--My take...!!! 

When Past collides with Present -- A Justification 

sumit n rishi rox..

Rishii-- As a Husband-My take..!!! 

why NOT men???

chha gaye Sumit Vats 

Hazel Eyed Prince

mr jugadu!! 

Rishi ki dard bhari kahani 

Rishi's job 

Rishi super cool! :-) 

Rishi's Bindas acting leaves an IMPRESSION

RK..too cool ho app!!! :-) 

rikey Diwan is back!!! ;-) 

An ACTOR Is Born Last One To Post Loves Rishi The Most..

sumit on that bike!!!!!!!! with caps 

Macho men of TV-Hunks with stubble 

Telly Tadka: Sumit Vats in IMPACTFUL IMPRESSION 

Rishi laughter on Simi conditions. 

sumit- asha in S.A concert 

wow Rishi is back

Rishi is innocent... 

A Man who himself was Alone but life's of Millions

Rishii and his Nanhii Parii...!!! 

rishi was awesome today 

Two Steps overcome Separation of Miles- Indu Rishi 

Fasgaya Rishi 

Rishi:Tossed by Fate 

Thank you RISHI for once 

RD waala chaata! 

Rishi to Zara...he's not saree ka pallu 

If Sumit Quits, I quit 

Wow Rishi..what an amazing human being 

Sumit thanked his fans (foto on page 1 & 5) 

Rishi Kumar u r the best 

RISHI:Mast Maula

rishikumar you rock "pakka"

Rishi the saver again

and many more...

Edited by Pari117 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

-dear10-

Sumit vats main ye nahi bolungi you r most handsome and charming jo tum ho .but main ye jarur bolungi you r a perfect actor aapke sath main hansi or balti bhar bharke royi kyonki what I don't like about you is your tears I hate tears inn hari khoobsura ankhon main khushi achchi lagti hai or god se dua hai ki aapki muskaan ankhon ki chamak humesha esi hi rahe god bless you khoob tarakki karo or movie bhi karo par humesha mere ese hi sweet sumu rehna plz badalna matt god bless you. Happy birthday to you.

liesl

Love letter for our green eyed handsome hero Sumit Vats who already made us crazy by his charm, sunshine smile, twinkling eyes and excellent acting skills❤️❤️

I'm loving you more than I loved you yesterday.

Every passing minute bring me a little closure to you.

Now feeling start in my heart for you,

wishing I was close instead of miles away.

Just to hold you in my arms and told you that '

I Love You

I wish that I could be nearby when you are feeling sick;

or just to hold you when you are sad and blue.

Give you some comfort and love to show you that I care.

Watch the sunsets with you, be there with you till the sun rises the very next day

sjj23

'i hv no word to xplian  my love for sumu  ❤️ he is a brilliant actor of   tellyworld😳sumu ki jitni tareff ki jai wo kam hai bcoz  this man is a wonderfull actor n as well as agood human being unlike other actor of tellyworld sumu ny kabhi be show off nae kiya he is very down to earth person jo  dil me hota hai wohi zuban par hota hai  i feel proud to became his fan bcoz of  him i make many frndz in this forum  isi liye a big thnx to sumu🤗 n a big thnx to illa bcoz usi ki wajah sy hmy sumu jesa  actor milla hai 😳 frankly speaking jab me ny sumu ko promo me dhka tha tab mjhy acha nae laga but  jb show dhka i was like to see his acting skills n expressions😲 ☺️ ...lov u sumu  we all r here jst bcoz of u so ap hmsha isi trah khuh rho or hmy be khush karo achy achy show sign kar ky😆😳

luminos3

laakhon ki suna tum ne taqadir sa. Nvari hai
mujh se yahi kah dete ab ke terii baarii hai
Daalii hai nazar jab se ek nashaa saa taarii hai
...saaqi shishe mein utaari hai

Nazar mein Dhal ke ubharate hain dil ke afasane 
ye aur baat hai duniyaa nazar na pahachane 

-Sufi Ghulam Mustafa Tabassum

Sumit is such a deep yet simple personality ki usko describe karne ke liye Urdu nazm ki help leni padhi!😆 Keep up d good work green eyed actor! May u scale great heights after HD! Bless you!😃

pari117
Sumit Vats: A name that doesnt need any definitions. Because this man himself has defined himself the best way. He is someone who will steal your heart and you will not even know when did it happened ❤️ ❤️ from reel character Rishi to real life Sumit, he has been the one who is not only best by appearance but even more genuine by his nature 😳

i didn't even knew that telly actors can ever bring tears into my eyes, but with Rishi, i cried with him, i smiled with him, i got angry when he was angry, and even laughed with him, sometimes i forget that i've my real world and some real problems just because of him 

he has won many hearts by his acting and moreover his simple living in real life caught the attention of us 😳 i really don't know how to define my love which i owe for Sumit 😳 its just that he walks and we follow ☺️

his simplicity and genuineness makes him different and unique  instead of getting all the name and fame, still this man has always been down to earth... Teaches us lots of lesson of real life 😳 

on this beautiful occasion of 75th AT i just want to salute him for his talent, art and uniqueness 👏 you are the real winner Sumit Vats.

And it will be right to mention "Love Him or Hate Him but You can't ignore him" 👍🏼 

-warz-

Sumit...hmmm he lives in my heart yar...i don't have any words to describe him. Tareef karne bethun toh next day tak bhi khatam nahin hogi...xD :D 
ok let me try...
Sumit i wish i can meet u some day...My sumu! ;) you are so unique than others! i mean the best! when i'll meet u i'll tell u to break that reserved limit u have created. i wanna see u the way U are! Rati n Sumit's first sbs segment is just the cutest! coz i can see the real U there. Full of Masti n smiling like a cute baby! love u alot! hoping to see u again the Real u! You should know that we love u endlessly...n other's criticism won't change our love for u. You are the Best! Keep Rocking! :* ?

shona90

Sumit Vats what do i say about this man, i feel my words wont be sufficient
to praise this man... Sumit vats one of the best actors of the telly world presently..!!!

As i already said for me its difficult to say whether Sumit is lucky to get the role of Rishii,
or Rishii character is lucky that Sumit portrayed it perfectly, but yes We your fans
are even more lucky to watch Sumit Vats as Rishii...!!!

I can say it without hesitating tha none could have make Rishii-character brillianlty as Sumit
has done.. He had  put in so much effort and that can be easily notice..
the way he started and the way now he is portraying himself in commendable... A superb job by you..
The growth of Rishii as well as Sumit Vats -the actor has been incredible...!!!

Every emotion played be you touches the viwers heart... We smile when you smile, you makes us smile, also you makes us cry..This is the impact of Sumit's performance...!!!
Its the natural emotions he portrayed thats the reason we all feel the pain as if it has been
of real...!!!

A man who had set a new trend in telly world of a fun-loving,happy go lucky man and the best word used Mr.Jugadu...!!!his character may not be perfect bcuz it portrays a normal man wer u have to
do lots of stuff to win over cunning people.. And hats of to Sumit for making Rishii soo lively
enjoying watching him on screen..!!!

The one-liners are the trademark, i am sure aaj kal ab har ladka ladkiyon ko
aise hii one-liners se propose kareenge ...!!!

The first promo of this actor itself was enough for me to decide that i am gonna watch this show for this hazel-eyed Actor..!!!!
And slowly slowly this man have won millions of heart with his amazing performances..
and feels sooo happy that your work has been appreciated..!!
Being nominated itself is a big award for his  fan's bcuz it shows that he truly deserve to
be on the top...!!!

The recent SA tour, it had mark yet another milestone in his career.. Must say ther is more lot
for him  in future..!!!

The best part about Sumit vats is his simplicity and down to earth nature..!!
being a star does not mean always be in lime lite, this man prefers to be out-of it..!
he believes in himself and his efforts, therefore he does not need any media to  showcase his talent..!!!

he does not believe in mixing the professional and personal life, therefore always maintained a distance  with the media..
thats the best thing about him, where we see now-a-days everyone ready to do anything for publicity but this man avoids it..!!!
this is a true Star quality..!!!

He is not the one who goes ga ga on camera, rather stick to what is being asked and answers
according...!!!!

And about his geniueness and kindness what to say, the recent one from the SA
tour was enough to see how well-mannered and simple this man is when one small kid asked for his autograph..!

i think i will go on and on therefore will stop here saying Sumit Vats we Love you for what you are
and are proud to be known as Sumitians...!!!

Keep up the good work and May you achieve more sucess in life...!!

-Cyn- 

First of i'm not good in writing 😔 even bad 🤔 so just trying 😉 now
come to the topic 😊 Sumit Vats 😳 man
with green eyes 😳 ❤️ his simplicity, acting everything who entered in television industry like a
small child, who learnt to live life. But his improvement in a short time it's just awesome 👏👏👏 In HD first, loving and carrying
cute Rishi who can do anything for his love, Ricky just opposite of Rishi and again
Rishi as man who lost his love, living only for his daughter. Hats off to SV for handling
well all these roles. Last but not the least,
In MB as angry young man. good bless you 😳

sumana

'Your precious presence in a scene makes it more than beautiful to watch...
Your  expressive eyes, innocent smile make us believe the childish joy, happiness, sorrow or pain of the character 'Rishi'...😳
You are the magical one..Sumit Vats.⭐️
❤️ to see you in Hitler Didi...❤️ the magical jodi InShi/ZaShi...

karthik80

Sumit - the person who made me go crazy with his extra-ordinary acting skills and down-to-earth nature..   i wish sumit to have a wonderful,healthy and peaceful life ahead on both real and reel world.. keep rocking with ur sunshine smile..  Love u forever... 

J.L.O

u r a good actor sir👍🏼, u r doing fab job as rishi 😳
keep rocking sir , 😃 

adinats07 

Sumit Vats'

A person who started his journey in a hard way.  His path to success was full of Thorns and Negativity. But still he worked the way through it and achieved the success.  I feel proud to say that I am one of his Fan. As per my reliable source his colleagues respect and adore him a lot for his simplicity and hard work.  What can he ask for more, a role with all the biggies in HD show.  But today he is the limelight of HD and one of the best actor in HD. He is man of few words and his work speaks for him.

I just want to say "God bless you" and wish him all the success in life.

meglaraat

On your birthday today, the sky has turned mahogany and the ground blue;
And the trees have taken a lavender hue,
And the birds are walking on the water;
Is this a Heaven??
No,
Its just a great day today,
Because,
Its your birthday today SUMIT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

-Neha04-

Aaj 17 march sab ke liye ek aam din hain but ye din ek insaan ke liye khas hain aur use jada hamare liye hain aur is din ko aur yaadgaar khas bana ne ke liye dilo jaan se koshish ki hain aur kar rahe hain. Aap yahi soch rahe ho na ki aaj kya hain itna khas aur wo koun hain?? Ye wo insaan hain jis ne ek nazar uthake kya dekha sab ghayal ho gaye uski wo green aakho main kho gaye ye vahi hain jiske ek smile se din ban jata hain mano banjar zami pe bahar aayi ho ye vahi hain jise hardwork kar ke khud ko saabit kiya hain khud ki pehchan banai hain ye vahi hain jis ke acting ne hamain diwana bana diya wo bhi itna ki jab wo hansta hain hum bhi khush hote hain jab uski ankh se ek bund bhi girta hain hum bhi rote hain. ISYE DEKH KAR KE SONG YAAD AATA HAIN BACHNA YE HASINO LO MAIN AA GAYA... Ye vahi hain green aankho wala handsome charming SUMIT VATS AKA RISHI KUMAR HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMIT TUM JIYO HAANZARO SAAL AUR DIN HO 50000. Aap isyi tarha tariki ke bulndi tak jaye aap ki har wish puri ho many many happy returns of the day sumit

S.i.m.r.a.n

Ahhh, Sumit Vats! <3

I could go on & on and talk about him all day & my discussion would never end. No matter what I say about this amazing actor, and wonderful human being..words will always fall short. But still here's a small token of my love and admiration for an unique & talented personality<3

Sumit Vats. is a natural! A talented actor who is subtle & puts that realistic touch to each scene. He never overdoes it or under does it, he naturally brings each and every scene to life. Be it a comic scene, or a romantic scene, or a sad scene, his expressions are always bang on for the required scene. When he laughs, he brings a smile to our face, when he cries, he makes us cry. Through the medium of this show; Hitler Didi, Sumit has shown us the immense talent & growth as an actor, by portraying so well, the shades of the characters he plays: Rishi Kumar & Ricky Diwan. The effortless switch from Rishi to Ricky, is always so smooth and the different dimensions of both characters has been depicted amazingly by Sumit, always! The track where Rishi kidnaps Indira and then changes back to Rishi after telling her the truth, was one of the best scenes of Sumit till date. The transition from two staunchly different characters & personalities, was so smooth and shown so well. The way his body language, expressions, and tone of voice changed from Ricky to Rishi..it gave me goosebumps. Sumit owned that scene!! Throughout many scenes, including this one, Sumit has proved he is a true performer & entertainer!

Offscreen, through interviews, offscreen behind the camera bits, or articles, Sumit has always stayed true to himself. Love him also for his modesty, humbleness, & intelligent/classy self. Sumit Vats is one of a kind.  Sumit's mysteriousness is nice, it's intriguing and makes him more appealing  and I have always believed he is a complete gem, for always being himself & not fake or ott offscreen. One can certainly tell from his interviews, he is so sweet and genuine. I love when people are themselves, comfy in their own skin, like Sumu. Though it would be nice to know more about him. But I respect Sumit for keeping his professional and personal life separate. And Sumit is so nice to share the stuff he has shared. Like the 3 f's article, where he shared so much. 

Sumit is a man of few words in interviews, & basically when facing the camera. For he doesn't believe in incessantly talking with the media which makes sense. But after the master prankster article & seeing Sumit's glimpses when he is not facing the camera, in segments, I think he is not a shy person. In those bits offscreen he looks like a funny, talkative, masti type person. Because he's laughing and chatting all the time in Those bits & also going by what akash & other hd team members have said about him. He is only shy in front of those he doesn't know, or feel comfy with, like the media (who he said gives everything away; spoilers). I think most ppl are like this, it takes a lil time to open & they aren't comfy with everyone, so shy with those ppl or in sumus place- the camera.
Just to add something I loved about Sumit/Rishi earlier on in the show. I really liked when rishi talks/imitates Mr. Bachchan. Personally I'm not really a Mr. Bachchan fan but Sumit does a great copy & he looks soo cute and does perfect dialogue delivery (like always) in those scenes  Like the Macau scene with the bell & recently when suner wakes up inshi and rishi imitates his voice/style while saying that alarm clock dialogue. I really loved the Macau bell scene, he was looking too cute and I loved his frantic dialogues and nautanki copying mr.b. it was funny, sumit was awesome!! I love his comic timing, his acting is fab in every type of scene actually- serious, romantic, angry, sad, playful, nautanki.

I'd like to conclude with saying: I am proud to be a Sumitian! I want to thank Ila ji & HD for making this show, and giving us a gem like Sumit Vats to portray the male lead. Thanks to this show, I saw and then loved SV as Rishi/Ricky, and became a Sumitian. And special thanks to the one & only rocking Sumit Vats, I got my Sumitian family here. ❤️ Sumit Vats

Swetha

"Aadat hai teri yaad aane ki

In aankhon ko teri jhalak paane ki

Hamaari toh tamanna hai aapko paane ki

par shaayad aapki aadat hai hame tadpaane ki."

neha333

On your birthday, may you experience joy
On your birthday, may you experience love
On your birthday, may all your dreams come true
On your birthday, may all your desires be filled

As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight
As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright
As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you
And a wish upon a star, made come true

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul
Happy birthday, to a wonderful you
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul
Happy birthday, to a great you
Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person

Birthday msgs
Step by step the journey goes on,
Little by little it may seem so long.
Forget about your past,
you can't change it,
Forget about your future,
you cant predict it.
Just think about present,
you can handle it.
Enjoy presents every moment & be happy'.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U!

whaterever you wants in yours life Be yours My best wish is always with you.
Happy Birthday.

SiNgad

More success to come..More life to joy...
Now the day came which you should enjoy!

A Very Very Happy Birthday Sumit
God Bless you...wish u all happiness in LIFE

Nadia Khan

happy birthday my dear sumit godd bless u.and make u happy v.much everytime.and give u a long enjoyable and a greater succeed in life.and u will have a bright future just keep it up.u r just wonderfull in everything.u rock u rock.aage bado.best of luck nd enjoy v.much nd b happy.agn happy birthday to u my summu

synic

Dear Sumit, 
Wish you loads of happiness, success, love, peace, prosperity on this special day. May you reach greater Heights and remain the the same person you are today. God Bless You always

sumitonly

Happy birthday dear sumit...
Dance, sing, laugh...enjoy...chat, date, do everything...it's your day...

and we will alll follow you...

god bless you always and forever and keep you safe forever...

Happy birthday once again!!!!!

--divya--

Hiii sumit...Wishing you many many happy returns of d day in advance...

May bless u with all happiness n success in your life...

Love u so much always...

asya.inshi

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMIT VATS!!!!!!!

FINALLY 00.00 on 17 march!!! YAY SUMITS BIRTHDAY! AND I WISH HIM FIRST
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LUVV YOU LOTS SUMIT ! YOU ROCK AS RISHI! LUVV YOU SOOO MUCH!
GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE FUTURE!!!  LUVV YOU LOADS!!!
HOORAY BIRTHDAY TODAY ...

sumitbigfan

Happy birthday dear janu sumit.. You are ruled my heart and will always do so. Wishing you a very happy birthday in advance and god bless you and keep you like this always. Keep smiling and keep up the good work. You are the reason for me to watch hd. Ohhh... Love you dear.

Ranjinikishan

"Make us all proud by doing things that truly spreads the purpose of your life to the people around you. On your Birthday, we are here to tell you that we will always support you in everything you do. Happy Birthday Sumit" Vats!

simplelife

A very very Happy Birthday Sumit vats.🥳
May u achieve success beyond its bounds, may this year god showers u with all his blessings... Sumit vats u have always given great performance in hitler didi show...Perfect expression in every scene.👏 u just rock as rishi kumar.⭐️
always loved ur chemistry with all in the show specialy with Rati and shruti... We love ur down to earth nature..Pls be like this always. We Love u as u are. Keep rocking and keep smiling. Happy bday & God bless u always..❤️

Edited by -Clara- - 11 years ago
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
B I R T H D A  Y    S I G G I E S

^ (credit- Clara)

^ (credit- Pari)

^ (credit- Wardah)

^ (credit- Aakanxa)

^ (credit- Alicia)

^ (credit- Mithila)

^ (credit- Sadffi)

^ (credit- Mallu)

^ (credit: -Neha04-)

^ (credit- Neha333)

^ (credit- Farah)

^ (credit- Seema)

^ (credit- Sonie)

^ (credit- Diya)
Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 11 years ago
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Birthday Creations

^Sonia Amena

^Cynthia

^Mona

^sonia

^meglaraat

^mithsi_22

Edited by simplelife - 11 years ago
Pari117 thumbnail
Some Scenes that will be Remembered for Ages

The Smile, the Laughter which enlightens every Gloomy Faces.
Sumit Vats is the reason of many happy faces.
Thanks to the Almighty for bringing him into our lives.

Those Moments of Jugadu Rishi are just Unforgettable.
We still remember every moment of winning up the battles alone by Rishi just by Jugadupan.
This moment reminds one of them.

Some Smart and 😉 type of Moments were there when Rishi taught English to Sumer.
Rishi has always added many dimensions to the show by his Smartness and Intelligence.
Here the scene presents another Witty act of him.

Lawyer Rishi has been an another dimension of his character, The way he fought for Mandira against injustice by Sameer was really appealing, because portraying such a strong character and fighting against injustice though it was done by his own brother was worth saluting.
This moment is a cute one, with Rishi's wink 😉

Rishi in Good Moods. Miss those starting days, the character was full of vivid colors, currently the character rishi is being shown in completely different shade, but we certainly miss those initial days.
His b'day is perfect day to recall all such sweet memories ❤️

After Leap this scene where Rishi wore spectacles was sweet and was loved by his fans a lot. It gave a new look to Rishi, Hoping to see another such kind of scene soon in near future!!

Can there be anyone who didn't liked Macau Marriage Track??
Definatey NO.
This avi is all about Rishi in Macau
A handsome and smart banda Rishi ❤️

Pari117 thumbnail

VMs Dedications for Sumit Vats

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOsK7s5QSpw&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Credit: -dear10- (Mona)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFUKZ8G4hpo&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Credit: Stolen_Heart (Kavi)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOxe1FUp0LI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Credit: -dear10- (Mona)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDiXo44yuTE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Credit - Meglaraat (Sonia)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MbWqvgdeUk&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Credit: Mithsi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og9OaYn8BKA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Credit: -yati-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD9jJ55d0x4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NREH_dsCkic&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Credit: JAJfan_inshifan (shamma)

ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bday Special Dedications

Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 11 years ago
Badala thumbnail

We all know him as Ricky Diwan , the brat, the flirtatious spunk rolled with oodles of charm and a gear of happy go lucky attitude that makes him the most loved man.

Rishi , the person I fell for after seeing his concern for people close to his heart is quite an contrast to the one who plays it, Sumit Vats and very similar in some respects too. 

Sumit Vats, The master prankster on sets, as claimed by his costar Rati Pandey is quite similar to Rishi when it comes to the fun quotient. Just like Rishi, Sumit often uses one liners and shayaris in his interviews 😆 . His typical way of saying them has bewitched several hearts and it's good to know that it's not only Rishi but also Sumit who wonderfully moulds words and uses them. His sense of humor is as highbrow as the character itself and that smirk after cracking it has to be worth drooling over.
In contrast to his onscreen character, Sumit loves his parents and his family to core. He lives in a huge joint family and is extremely proud of the fact.
Sumit is way different from Rishi in the way they both take life. Sumit is not callous towards it, Rishi takes wrong decisions sometimes unknowingly though but Sumit is a person, well thought off. Sumit does not forgive himself easily for any mistakes and remains in guilt till he confesses, whereas, Rishi would smoothly lie if he thinks there is a bright side to it. However contrasting it is , both these traits speak about the wonderful that bears them.

Sumit is more of the guy Rishi was before the show took a leap . The hearty , content guy who is happy with whatever he has in life which is evident from the fact that the thing he is most grateful for is his birth 😆 This says a lot more than what it seems. It also conveys that he is responsible, he takes up the responsibility of his own actions and credits himself for them too. That is so not his onscreen character Rishi.

Sumit was always meant to be in the glamour world. He wanted to be a page 3 journalist and scrolls Mumbai Times , his favourite part of newspaper 😉 All in all, even if he was not an actor, he would have been related to the glamour world. 

Rishi and Sumit may differ when it comes to believe in Karma , Rishi probably never thought of serious issues like these 😆 but are surely one when it comes to philanthropy, both have the motto

LIVE TO GIVE
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

RISHI  DIWAN,the main male protagonist of the story is the Managing Director of the DIWAN  EMPIRE and the one and only son of the owner of this company Mr Ranveer Diwan and his wife Mrs Simi Diwan.He is very serious in the matters of business and his work but never carries a bossy attitude.He is very witty,flirty,playful and shares a very friendly and sweet relation with his staffs.

INDIRA  SHARMA,the main female protagonist of the story,is the Managing Director of the SHARMA  GROUP  OF  INDUSTRIES and the one and only daughter among the two children of the owner of this company Mr Inder Sharma and his wife Mrs Kutumb Sharma.She is a disciplinarian in her office but possesses a very sweet character outside.

Now DE,SOI and another company Agarwaal Builders (AB) decided to build the biggest,luxurious and the most expensive resorts in Delhi in collaboration with each other.As the proposal was given by DE,so,the MD's of the other two companies were requested for attending a meeting in DE office to sign the deal.So,Indira and Natasha Agarwaal,the MD of AB reached DE office.

Rishi's PA welcomed them and took them inside Rishi's cabin.He was playing video games in LCD  TV.On seeing them,he put off the TV and welcomed them inside.Rishi shook hand with Natasha at first.He gave his most attractive smile to her and said,"Welcome to Diwan Empire Miss Natasha Agarwaal and I must say that you are looking very gorgeous and very sexy today."He winked.Natasha blushed and thanked.While talking,she put the strand of hair,that was falling on her face,behind her ears.But Rishi grabbed her fingers and stopped her from doing  that.He cutely said,"Rehne dijiye na ye lat yu chehre par dhale huye hi achche lagte hai."Natasha said,"Aap kaafi interesting kisam ke insaan hai Mr Diwan."Rishi made a sad face and said,"Yehi to kar di na aapne gairo waali baat.Ab to hum partners banne waale hai so call me just Rishi,sunne mein bohot apna sa feel hota hai."Natasha played with his suit's collar and said,"Uh-I think'."She very seductively looked at him and said,"I need to explore you more Rishi."He returned a naughty grin.

Indira cleared her throat to gain attention.She gave her hand and said,"Good Morning Mr Diwan.I think aap mujhe bhul gaye hai."Rishi behaved as if just woke up from sleep.He joined hand with her and said,"Oh!Miss Indira Sharma.Nice to meet you.By the way'"His eyes traced her from top to bottom and then he said,"You too are very pretty Miss Sharma.By the way aap bhi mujhe Rishi bula sakti hai."She smiled formally and said,"Thank you so much Mr Diwan,par mera manna hai ke professional relations apne limit par hi rahe to achcha lagta hai."Rishi raised his brows for a second and then smiled and asked,"Kya bachpan mein aap muh mein hari mirch lekar paida hui thi?"She nodded her head and said,"Ji nehi karela lekar."Rishi gave a silly kind of smile.Ranveer's manager came to Rishi's cabin and informed them that he is waiting for them in the conference hall.

After the meeting,the deal was signed.While leaving Natasha said,"Uh'.Rishi,vo actually,uh'vo,mere mom dad kuch dino ke liye abroad ja rahe hai,so..main tab ghar mein bilkul akeli rahungi,so if you don't mind,well'"She came very close to Rishi and said,"We can hang out'at nights."Rishi held her by her waist and pulled her towards him with a jerk and said,"By the way offer to bohot hi'mindblowing hai par uske liye time management bhi to zaruri hai na."Saying he winked.He then looked at Indira and said,"Oh sorry Miss Sharma,main to aapko congratulations aur thank you kehna hi bhul gaya."Indira smiled and replied,"No need to apologize Mr Diwan.I take your leave and both of you'"Her eyes tossed from Rishi and Natasha and said,"Please continue."Saying she left.

In the evening,after returning from office,he took a bath and got ready to go outside.Simi came to give him coffee and asked,"Ja raha hai uske ghar?"He smiled and said,"Uske alava aur kaha jaaunga mom?Ek usike paas to meri sabse khaas cheez hai."He put his hand on the left side of his chest and said,"Mera dil."Simi chuckled and cared his cheek and said,"Tabhi to apne bete ke liye usey jald se jald ghar laane ki tayyari kar rahi hu.Unhe kehna ke hum thore dino baad shaadi ki date pakki karne waha aayenge."He nodded his head and left.

Rishi stopped his car in front of a big mansion.After reaching the doorstep,he rang the calling bell and within a few minutes,a woman in her 30's opened the door.On seeing Rishi,she smiled and said,"Arey Rishi,aao aao andar aao."She called everyone and informed them about Rishi's arrival.Everyone came in the hall.All were very happy to see him as well as very tensed.He took everyone's blessings and on seeing their expressions,he asked,"Ghar ka mausam aaj kuch zyaada thik nehi lag raha hai,upar badal garaj rahe hai kya?"A man in his 40's said,"Garaj to raha hai aur tujhe dekh kar to Iam sure baras bhi jaayega.Tum dono ke beech mein kuch hua hai kya?Jabse ghar waapas aayi hai tabse lakar abhi tak bas tera janaaza hi nikaal rahi hai.Usne to ye dhamki bhi di hai ke tujhse shaadi bhi nehi karegi aur ha ye bhi kaha hai ke agar tu yaha aaya to vo tujhe goli maar degi."Rishi swallowed the lump formed in his throat and said,"Main ja raha hu upar aur aap sab please meri salaamati ki dua kijiyega aur ha agar helmet vagera kuch ho to de dijiye aaj mere sar par bohot kuch tootne waala hai."He chanted the name of God and moved towards her room.

On reaching her room,at first Rishi pulled the door-knob and peeped inside.He found that she was lying down on the bed on her stomach.He didn't dare to move inside but called her from outside,"Jaanu!"The girl was weeping by covering her face with the pillow and on hearing his voice opened her eyes.She angrily took a deep breath and turned her head towards the door.On seeing Rishi's face,she angrily stood up on her bed and put her hands on her waist.She was none other than Indira Sharma,Rishi's fiance with whom he fall in love when he first saw her at the time of grabbing a contract of a foreign company.Earlier,if Rishi looses a single contract he used to be very angry at himself and used to lock himself inside his bedroom but that day when he lost the contract to Indira,he was not at all angry but was very very happy and content to the core of his heart because in place of the contract,he got the most precious thing of his life and that was the day he saw Indira.Her smile,her attitude and her childlike happiness on her win,captivated his heart.From the moment,he saw her,he couldn't stop thinking about her.He fall in love with her at their first meet.He collected all information about her and started following her everywhere.He used to irritate her to the core with his cute antics.Not for a very long time,she could overlook him.Her started melting slowly and she too fall in love with him.Finally when Rishi proposed her,she accepted.Their relation had crossed almost two years and when they informed their families about their relationship,they eventually agreed and decided to get them married.

Indira was so furious to see his face that she shouted,"Yaha kyu aaye ho?Jaao apni us pyaari Natasha ke paas aur jaakar hangout karo.Yaha aakar apna waqt kyu barbaad kar rahe ho?"Rishi made a helpless face and said,"Sorry Jaanu vo tumhe pata hai na ke mujhe tumhe sataane mein kitna mazaa aata hai aur jab tum gussa karti ho tab tum bohot khubsurat bhi to lagti ho."She said,"Main khubsurat hu?Uswaqt to Natasha tumhe bohot sexy aur gorgeous lag rahi thi na,aur main sirf pretty aur tumhe to uske baalo ka lat chehre par dhale huye bhi kitne achche lagte hai aur bohot apna sa bhi to feel karte ho uske saath.To jaao uske paas."He said,"Jaanu,tum to jaanti ho na main tumhaare alawa kabhi kisi aur ke baare mein soch bhi nehi sakta."She took up a flower vase and said,"Agar aisi mkkhan waali baate karke tum ye sochte ho ke main maan jaaungi to tum bohot galat soch rahe ho Mr Rishi Diwan.Ab agar ek aur minute bhi yaha khare rahe to main tumhaara sar phor dungi.So just Get Lost!"He said,"Par jaanu meri baat to suno,you know na how much I love you aur main chahe kisi se bhi flirt karu,par pyar to tumse hi karta hu aur shaadi bhi tumhise karunga."She said,"Sharam nehi aayi tumhe apni honewaali biwi ke saamne kisi dusri larki ke saath aisi harkate karte huye?Dekho Rishi abhi ke abhi tum mere kamre se bahaar chale jaao,mujhe tumhaari shakal bhi nehi dekhni aur agar abhi nehi gaye,to I swear aaaj tum apne ghar zinda waapas nehi jaaoge."He tried to talk with her again but now she threw the vase on him out of anger.He somehow managed to save himself and fled away from there,before the situation gets out of control or there occurs a question mark on his life.After a few minues,he again came and peeped from the door and Indira threw his photoframe pointing at him.He immediately closed the door and the frame crashed on hitting the door.

Rishi came downstairs wiping his sweat.The woman in 30's was Indira's SIL,Sanjana,her elder brother,Vidit's wife.She asked,"Kya baat hai Rishi?Uska gussa thora kam hua ya nehi?"Rishi said,"Nehi bhabhi balki aaj to mera pack up hote hote reh gaya."Indira's mother,Kutumb said,"Arey shubh shubh bol beta."All were talking when suddenly Indira came out of her room and stood on the staris.She yelled,"Ye abhitak nehi gaya?Ma isey yaha se jaane ke liye kaho varna aaj mere haatho se iska khoon ho jaayega aur ha isey ye bhi kehdo ke bhale hi main kunwari mar jaaungi par issey shaadi hargiz nehi karungi."Saying,she left.Rishi made a face like a fool and said,"Main chalta hu varna aaj sahi mein shaayad main apne pero mein sahi salaamat ghar nehi ja paaunga.Vaise mom ne kaha hai ke vo log yaha kuch dino baad aayenge shaadi ki date fix karne."Suddely,at that moment,a cushion came flying and hit his face and Indira yelled very loudly from her room's door,"Get out Rishi!"He,too,without wasting any more second,left from there.

Rishi tried to talk with Indira many times,made her calls,but indira didn't respond to him.After a few days,Rishi alongwith his parents came to Indira's house to fix the marriage date.On seeing him,Indira turned her face against him.The whole SF welcomed them.Simi said,"Rishi ne to zarur bataya hoga aapko au maaf kijiyega aise bina bataaye aa gaye asal mein khabar hi aisi hai ke humse raha hi nehi gaya."Kutumb replied,"Kaisi baatein kar rai hai aap?Apne ghar mein aane ke liye puchna thore hi parta hai,aap sab bethiye hum abhi aate hai."Kutumb and Sanjana were about to go when Simi stopped them and said,"Aap log abhi kahi nehi jaayenge,bethiye yaha.Hum sab aapko yaha ek khush khabri dene aaye hai."Inder asked,"Kaisi khushkhabri?"Simi said,"Shaadi ki date agle mahine ki 5 taarikh ko tey hui hai."Everyone became very happy on hearing this.Ranveer said,"Ab to jaldi se aap sab meri beti ko mere ghar bhejne ki tayyari kijiye."Indira blushed for a second,on hearing this,but at the very next moment,with a straight face said,"Par uncle mujhe Rishi se shaadi nehi karni hai."Everyone looked at her with a jerk.Indira's family thought that she was not serious and she might be was angry temporarily,but they never imagined that she would say this directly on her would be in law's face.Rishi got up from his seat.Ranveer and Simi were also very confused.Simi asked,"Kyu beta kya humse koi galti ho gayi?"Indira replied,"Nehi nehi aunty aisi baat nehi hai par ye jo aapka beta hai na ye ek number ka jhoota,dhokebaaz aur nihaayti ganda insaan hai,isiliye main isse shaadi hargiz nehi karungi."Ranveer turned towards Rishi and asked,"Kyu kya kiya tuney Rishi?"Rishi replied,"Kuch nehi dad,vo bas aise hi."Indira said,"Kuch nehi???Himmat hai to zara sach bolkar dikhaana."Saying,she left for her room.Ranveer asked,"Dekh Rishi,sach sach bata,tuney meri bachchi ko kya bola?"Rishi made a baby face and said,"Kuch nehi dad,vo bas'"He narrated the whole incident on that day in office.The SF burst out into laughter and Ranveer sarcastically said to Rishi,"Indira ne jo bhi kiya bilkul thik kiya,tu isi laayak hai pata hai na tujhe.You deserve it."Rishi said,"Par dad,main to bas uske saath mazaak kar raha tha."Simi asked,"Agar usne aisa tere saath kiya hota to?"Rishi lowered his head.Ranveer lightly slapped on his head and said,"Ab khara khara hamaara muh kya dekh raha hai,ja jaakar manaa usey."Rishi said,"Usdin se yehi koshish kar raha hu par vo hai ke manna hi nehi chahti balki mujhe dekhte hi mujhe kaatne ko daurti hai."Ranveer said,"Aaj chahe kuch bhi ho teri jaan rahe ya na rahe par tujhe usey manaana hi hoga varna mujhe bhi apni shakal kabhi mat dikhaana."Rishi almost cried,"Mom dekhona'"Simi said,"Tere dad ne bilkul sahi kaha hai.Aajtak hamesha maine tera har baat mein saath diya hai par aaj main tere dad se bilkul sehmat hu.Ja jaakar usey manaa."Rishi made a face and started walking towards Indira's room.He murmured,"Kuch bhi karo par latakti hamesha meri hi jaan hai."

Rishi before knocking into Indira's door,chanted God's name and then said to himself,"Aaj chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye par main tumhe manaake hi rahunga."He then knocked on her door.Since,guests were there,so without shouting like before,Indira opened the door.On seeing her,Rishi covered her mouth and pushed her inside followed by locking the door from behind.

Rishi leaved her on entering inside.Indira grinned,"Tumhaari himmat kaise hui,mere kamre mein is tarah se ghusne ki?"Saying,she pushed Rishi.He asked,"Maar kyu rahi ho jaanu?"Indira asked,"To kya aarti utaaru tumhaari?"Whatever was coming in reach of Indira's hand,she started throwing it on Rishi.He was pleading again and again,not to do this,but indira didn't stop.He was gradually becoming irritated on her.At last,his patience breathed his last.He grabbed her hands tightly and pushed her on the bed and threw himself over her.He covered her mouth and said,"Tabse aise request kiye ja raha hu ke meri baat suno,meri baat suno par tum  ho ki meri baat sunna hi nehi chahti.Kehto raha hu ke maine tumhe ye sab tang karne ke liye kiya tha aur kya tumhe mere pyar par bharosa nehi hai?"He removed his hand from her mouth and Indira said,"Sataane ke liye hi karna tha to itna zyaada chipak kyu rahe the uske saath?You know what sach kehte hai ke insaan apni fitrat kabhi nehi badal sakta.Uncle-Aunty kitne achche hai par pata nehi unke ghar mein tum kaise paida ho gaye?Tum hamesha flirt the,ho aur zindagi bhar raho ge.Bas larki dekhi nehi ke shuru ho jaate ho.Larkibaaz kahike!Abhi hato mere upar se."Saying,he tried hard to push him away.Rishi said,"Agar larkibaaz hota na to kabhi tumse sagaai karne ko raazi hi nehi hota aur abhi na tum hadh paar kar rahi ho.Tabse bohot pyar se tumhaare saare nakhre jhel raha hu,par iska ye matlab nehi hai ke tum apni manmaani karti raho aur main chupchap bethkar dekhta rahu."Indira asked,"Achcha???Kya kar loge tum?"Rishi said,"Dikhaata hu ke main kya kar sakta hu par baad mein mujhe kosna mat."Indira grinned,"Bhaar mein jaao tum,main tumse nehi darti."It was becoming almost impossible for Rishi to control her and also his anger so at last grabbed her hands tightly and locked her lips with his.She was totally shocked with this sudden incident.She fought for a while but as soon as he deepened the kiss,it slowly acted like a sedative for her.She was angry at first but later on she was feeling very relaxed and was deeply enjoying it.After a long while,Rishi removed his lips from her.Both were taking deep breaths and gave each other the required time to get accustomed to the sudden shock.Indira slowly asked,"Aisa kyu kiya?"He,too,slowly replied,"Tumne mere paas koi aur option hi nehi chora tha,isiliye aisa karna para.Vaise apni honewaali biwi ko kiss karna koi gunaah hai kya?Aur ye koi pehli baar to nehi kiya."Indira said,"Main tumse shaadi nehi karungi.Tum bohot gande ho,tum kabhi ye nehi samajh paaoge ke jab bhi main tumhe kisi aur larki ke saath dekhti hu to mera dil karta hai ke main us larki ki jaan le lu aur puri dunia ko aag laga du.Main tumhe apne alava kisi aur ke saath nehi dekh sakti kyuki main tumse apni jaan se zyaada pyar karti hu."Rishi cared her face and said,"Vo to main bhi tumse karta hu na jaanu.Tumhe pata hai na main tumse kitna pyar karta hu.Maine to tumhaare saath bas mazaak kiya tha aur kuch nehi.Main to khud hi tumhaare  bina ab ek aur pal bhi nehi reh paaunga yabhi to itni jaldi shaadi ke liye bhi tayyar ho gaya.I only loved you,I only love you and I'll only love you forever."Indira asked,"Sachchi na?Tum hamesha mujhse hi pyar karoge na?"Rishi replied,"Ha karunga na.Hamesha karunga."She asked,"Shaadi ke baad bhi karoge na?"He replied,"Ha karunga.Shaadi ke baad bhi dher saara karunga aur itna karunga ke tum khud thak jaaogi par phir bhi pyar karna nehi chorunga aur shaadi ke baad kisi bhi larki ke taraf aakh uthaakar bhi nehi dekhunga,tumhaari kasam.I really love you very much."Indira at last smiled and said,"I love you too."Both were going to hug but at that moment,Rishi's phone rang.

He got down from the bed and picked up the phone.It was of Natasha's.He got scared on seeing it but still he picked up the phone.The convo :-

R :- "Hello."

N :- "Hi Rishi."

R :- (scared) "Uh,Hi Natasha."

On hearing Natasha's name,Indira's mood again got spoiled.

N :- "Vo mere parents kal bahaar ja rahe hai,so I think you remember about'our hangout,so'"

Rishi was talking with a smile on his face which Indira couldn't tolerate anymore.She was about to leave her room but Rishi grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.He put the phone on loud speaker.

R :- "Vaise chal to sakta hu par vo kya hai na uske liye'" (Rishi kissed on Indira's nose) "Mujhe mere honewaale bachcho ki honewaali mummy se permission leni paregi."

N :- (yelled) "What???"

Indira bit her lips not to laugh out loud.

R :- "Ha Iam going to get married aur main to tumhaare saath time pass kar raha tha apni jaanu ko jalaane ke liye."

N :- (raging in anger) "You used me???How dare you??"

R :- (with an attitude) "Jo tum baaki larko ke saath karti ho vo maine tumhaare saath kiya to tumhe itna bura laga?So sad.Tum to subhe kisi aur ke saath hoti ho aur shaam ko kisi aur ke baaho mein milti ho."

N :- (shocked) "Tu'Tu'Tum???"

R :- (sarcastically smiled) "Business aur larki dono maamlo mein aagey barne se pehle main puri kundali nikaal leta hu."

N :- "You'You just go to hell.Main abhi ke abhi tumhaare saath kiye gaye contract ko terminate karti hu.Kuch dino mein documents mil jaayenge."

Natasha was about to cut the call but Indira snatched the phone from Rishi's hand and threatened Natasha.

I :- "Aayinda aaj ke baad mere Rishi,mere honewaale pati ko phone karne ya uske taraf aakh uthaakar dekhne ki bhi jurrat ki na to aakhe nikaalke gutter mein phek dungi samjhi.Jo karna hai karo,I give a damn care to it."

Saying she cut the phone and returned it to Rishi.

Indira climbed onto Rishi's feet and put her hands around his neck and apologized,"Iam sorry.Vo mujhe uswaqt tumpar bohot gussa aa gaya tha Rishi'""Ssshhh!"He put his finger on her lips and said,"Nehi Rishi nehi,vo bulaao jo tum hamesha mujhe pyar se bulaati ho.Rishi to tum mujhe gusse mein ya sabke saamne bulaati ho."Indira very cutely said,"I love you my'"She pulled his cheeks and said,"Shweeetu.!I love you sooo much."Rishi said,"Abhi jo peechle kuch dino se meri neend haraam ki hai,mujhe itna pareshaan kiya hai,mujhe uska compensation chahiye."Indira smiled and pecked his lips and hers.

After sometime Rishi and Indira came out of Indira's room and started going downstairs.Sanjana was coming to call both of them at that moment.When both of them crossed her,Sanjana asked,"Itne der tak tum dono kya kar rahe the?"Rishi replied,"Aapko pata hai na bhabhi ke aapki nanad ko manaana kitna mushkil hai."Sanjana giggled,"Ha vo to hai.Ghar mein sabse laadli jo hai isliye nakhre thore zyaada hai.Tumhe bohot mehnat karni paregi Rishi vaise jaldi jaao tum dono ka neeche sab intezaar kar rahe hai."Rishi said,"Aap apni nanad ki fikar mat kijiye,usey to main apne sar aakho par beetha ke rakkhunga."Indira and Rishi were about to leave when Sanjana again stopped them and asked,"Rishi is haalat mein neeche jaaoge?"He asked,"Kya hua bhabhi?"Sanjana's eyes tossed from Rishi to Indira and then back to Indira meaningfully.Indira followed Sanjana's eyes and looked towards Rishi and she found his lips were badly wrapped by her lipgloss.Indira was very embarrassed and she immediately put out Rishi's handkerchief from his backpocket and rubbed his lips.He understood what was the matter and he took the handkerchief from her hand and started rubbing off his lips.Sanjana disappointedly nodded her head and said,"Shaadi tak bhi tum dono ko sabar nehi hota hai na?Kuch hi din to bache hai phir bhi tum dono apni besharmi se baaz nehi aate."Rishi shamelessly replied,"Ye mara shaadi agar ye muhurat ka chakkar nehi hota na to main to abhi isiwaqt aapki nanad se shaadi karke usey yaha se lekar jaata aur ye kya bhabhi sirf ek kiss hi to kiya hai,usme kya jaata hai?"Sanjana remained open mouthed at his blunt reply and Indira fled away from there.

Rishi and Indira came downstairs where all were waiting for them.Ranveer asked Rishi,"Kyu manaaya ke nehi meri beti ko?"Rishi replied,"Mujhe ghar ke bahaar nehi sona hai dad."Everyone laughed at his reply.Indira put her hands on her waist and asked,"Oh!To tumhe ghar ke bahaar nehi sona hai isiliye tum mujhe manaane gaye the?Varna nehi aate hai na?"Rishi bit his lips and realized what blunder he has made.He said,"Arey nehi it was a joke darling samjha karo."Saying he winked.Indira made a face in reply.Simi said,"Chalo ab jab sab kuch thik ho gaya hai to hume shaadi ki tayyaariya shuru kar deni chahiye."Indira replied,"Mujhe aap sabse kuch kehna hai."Simi asked,"Bolo beta?"Indira said,"Main ab Rishi se gussa nehi hu sahi hai par maine abhi tak shaadi karne liye ha nehi ki hai."Everyones expressions changed and their happiness faded.Kutumb was tolerating all of Indira's nonsenses but this time she couldn't tolerate it more.She angrily asked,"Ye sab kya mazaak chal raha hai Indira?"Indira strongly replied,"Main koi mazaak nehi kar rahi hu ma.Iam serious."Kutumb grabbed her arms tightly and scolded,"Kuch dino se tere nakhre bohot zyaada bar gaye hai.Pehle Rishi ko itna pareshaan kiya abhi uske gharwaalo ke saamne ye kya naatak lagaakar rakkha hai?Tameez se pesh aao.Kyu unke saamne hume sharminda kar rahi ho?"Indira freed her arms and said,"Main larki hu iska matlab ye nehi hai ke meri koi khwahish nehi hai.Maine ye nehi kaha ke main shaadi nehi karungi bas meri ek shart hai."All the SF were getting very annoyed and embarrassed due to Indira.Inder apologized,"Aap sab please iski baato ka bura mat maaniye.Iski taraf se hum aapse maafi maangte hai."Simi said,"Aap sab ye kaisi baate kar rahe hai?Pehle hume jaanne to dijiye ke vo kehna kya chahti hai?Bol beta."Indira said,"Meri shart ye hai ke'"She moved towards Rishi and said,"Shaadi karne ke liye sabse pehle larki ko shaadi ke liye propose karna parta hai ye baat pata hai na?To isiliye main chahti hu ke'"She took a deep breath and continued,"Rishi sabke saamne apne ghutno par beth kar mujhe apni shaadi ke liye propose kare."All released a sigh of relief especially the SF on listening to her condition.

Ranveer said,"Ha Rishi ye bohot galat baat hai.Shaadi karne ja raha hai par abhi tak tuney shaadike liye pucha bhi nehi.This is really not done."Rishi annoyingly said,"Achchi ragging ho rahi hai meri kuch dino se.Itna to mere college ke time par bhi nehi hua tha."Simi said,"Ye jaisa keh rahi hai vaisa hi kar."Rishi asked Ranveer,"Aap mere dad hai ke iske?"Ranveer giggled and replied,"Tera to already hi hu jo na to tu badal sakta hai aur naahi main,par'"He stood by Indira's side and put his hand on her head and said,"Indira ka to main honewaala dad hu isliye jo vo kahegi vohi tujhe karna parega."Indira made a victorious smile.Rishi said,"Dad kuch to sharam kijiye.Main is ghar ka ek lauta damaad hu.Aaap mere hi sasural mein meri hi beizzati kar rahe ho."Indira corrected,"Oh hullo!Damaad nehi,honewaale damaad.Abhi tak maine green signal nehi diya hai."Rishi looked helplessly towards Indira and asked,"Kya sach mein karna parega?"She nodded her head.He then,without having any other option,kneeled down in front of her.After that,he said,"Marry me Indira."She looked at him surprisingly and asked,"Baniye ke dukaan se mahine ka samaan kharidne aaye ho?Propose karte waqt to bare style se kiya tha to ab kya hua?"Rishi politely said,"Marry me Indira."She folded her arms and with an attitude asked,"Order de rahe ho?"Rishi finally joined his hands and pleaded,"Please mujhse shaadi karlo Indira.Please meri ujri hui zindagi ko apne pyar se savaar do.Please meri zindagi ka hissa bankar mujhe hamesha hamesha ke liye apna ghulam banalo.Pleaseee!"Indira was trying to hid her smile seeing Rishi's condition.So,showing mercy to Rishi,she agreed,"Thik hai jab tum itne pyar se haath per jor rahe ho,girgiraa rahe ho to main shaadi ke liye tayyar hu."Rishi gave a sigh of relief and said,"Aapka bohot bohot shukriya mere to bhaag hi khul gaye jo aapne ha ki.Main to dhanya ho gaya."She replied,"Its ok."The DF and SF congratulated each other and exchanged sweets.Rishi got up and murmured to Indira,"Bas ek baar shaadi ho jaane do,phir saare beizzati ka sood samet hisaab lunga.Just wait and watch."Indira accepted the challenge and said,"We'll see."Rishi gave a devil smile.

On the pre-decided auspicious day,Indira and Rishi got married.During their first night,Indira was waiting for him in their bedroom.When Rishi was about to enter inside their room,he was stopped by the girls.As usual,they were demanding for money.He found it useless to argue with them in this matter so he stood quietly.After sometime,when the girls fixed the range and told Rishi.He asked,"Ho gaya tum logo ka ya kuch aur baaki hai?"They agreed that they were done.He went to hos study and came out with a cheque in his hand.He gave the cheque to the leader of the girls and said,"Ye lo blank cheque.Tum logo ka to vaise koi bharosa nehi hai kab demand bhar jaaye isliye ye de raha hu jitna chahe bhar lena.Ab niklo yaha se."After entering inside,before closing the door,he called them and said,"Aur ha abhi agar kisine disturb karne ki koshish bhi kin a to is cheque se ek paisa bhi nehi milnewaala.So,think before you do anything."Saying,he banged the door on their face.

With slow steps,Rishi came inside and found that Indira was standing in front of the windowThe whole room was decorated with candles and the moonlight outside falling on Indira's face making her look more beautiful.The moment from which he saw Indira today,her eternal beauty was constantly making all his desires go wild,but only he knew how difficult it was to control his emotions.Finally,after such a long time,he got the opportunity to fulfill all his wild ambitions.He moved towards indira and grabbed her from beside.She sensed his presence,the moment he entered inside the room,so she was not surprised.He whispered,"Nayi naveli dulhan ko suhaagraat ke waqt suhaagraat ke sej par hona chahiye naaki khidki ke paas."Indira freed herself and turned towards him.She put her hands around her waist and said,"Vaise maine to suna hai ke dulhan sej tak apne aap to chalkar nehi jaati."He said,"To kisne kaha ke main in naazuk kadmo ko zamaan par zyaada der tak rehne dunga.After all'"He picked her up in his arms and continued,"In kadmo ke neeche mera dil jo hai."He came in front of the bed and made her lie down on the bed.Just the moment,he was about to join her,she moved on the other side but Rishi was too stubborn for her to avoid.he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him and got on the top of her.He pinned her on the bed and said,"Bach kar kaha jaaogi jaanu?Kaha tha na jo tumne meri un dino itni beizzati ki thi main uska sud samet badla zarur lunga."Indira asked,"Agar main chillayi to?"Rishi,without replying,just with the soft touch of his fingers,opened her nose ring and said,"To tumhe chup karaane ka tareeka bhi to mujhe aata hai na aur vo bhi bare pyar se."He kissed on her nose.The touch of his lips and warm breath on her skin was making her go mad.Rishi slowly removed all her jewelleries and replaced them with kisses.Indira happily surrendered to his desires.He put his lips much closer to her and whispered,"I love you."But he didn't wait for her reply and sealed their lips.A mild and sweet wind from outside touched them and blowed off the candles thus allowing them make their first night memorable forever and of course Rishi to take his sweetest revenge.The moon became the only witness of the love that they showered on each other.

THE  END.

Edited by -Paulomi- - 11 years ago
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to you my HAZEL  EYED  CHARMER  SUMIT.👏👏
May God bless you.
Have a successful year ahead.👍🏼👍🏼

kuch meetha ho jaaye.😃😃

your yummy and hot favourate😃😃

and last but not the least,a birthday cake for the birthday boy😳😳

All these are for you SWEETU!Hope you like it.☺️
Edited by -Paulomi- - 11 years ago