•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Sibling Rivalry – Suvreen and Jasleen in Suvreen Guggal – Topper of the year

Siblings, our blood. A brother, a sister, part of of us and they say blood is thicker than water. But where there should love, camaraderie and team sometimes there is rivalry. The love, friendship and being one family takes a back seat. We have seen movies where a brother goes against a brother and one wonders why? Families go against each other and the reasons are varied. From jealousy to selfishness the harsher emotions take place rather than love and bonhomie.
In Suvreen Guggal – Topper of the year, we have seen Suvreen Guggal (Smiriti Kalra) and Jasleen Guggal aka Baby (Mansi Srivastav) as sisters. They love each other, they fight and make up yet protecting each other comes naturally. There is apparent friendship. However Baby harbors a grudge. Why? She is envious of the affection that their father showers on Suvreen. Baby feels slighted that Suvreen gets all the attention. She has made some mistakes and has had the help of Suvreen to get her out of trouble. Perhaps not so strong as Suvreen, she seeks constant attention and appreciation to bring the best out of her.Do you have brother or sister you compete with? Be it for marks, better them at sports or get more attention and popularity at school/ college? Do you believe family comes first or do you take them for granted and are more involved with your friends and peers? What kind of relationship do you share with your brother or sister?
At Forum 32 we want to know how you relate to the characters in the show that you watch on daily basis. Suvreen Guggal – Topper of the year airs on Channel V from Monday to Thursday at 6:30pm. A bit of news is that from 25th March, your favorite show will reach you five days a week, so more of Suvreen Guggal for you.
Its vry dificult 4 me copy n paste so many font styles n pics frm mobile. It gets jamed.. Its beter i wil post d pics n url nxt time
Originally posted by kaushik271

Its vry dificult 4 me copy n paste so many font styles n pics frm mobile. It gets jamed.. Its beter i wil post d pics n url nxt time

he he..dts y post d link only...😛..same pinch..hv too posted it..😉
Originally posted by shivinrocks

he he..dts y post d link only...😛..same pinch..hv too posted it..😉
Hmmm
Hmm.

Baby hs seriously changd... :(

Lts c if she helps suvi or...

Tfs bhai!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)