Posted: 11 years ago
luvly os...luved it...jst wow...
Wow dat was amazing chaitu.. 👏 i was actually visualizing arshi doin the scene☺️ she googled the following- 'Types of kisses'. 🤣 only our khushi can do this🤣n arnav as always being so naughty awww☺️all i can do nw is blush blush n blush☺️ speechless..seriously..me n my friends hav read it together just nw.. ☺️ i wish arnav borrowed money frm me🤣chaitu,presentation tar chaangla gelaach,aani tujha ha OS waachun mala khoop aanand jhala kharach☺️

P.S-U r so nice chaitu ,i just fanatically asked humi that i wanted an os on arnav demanding his 300,but i cant believe u both took my request seriously ..i m so happy n indebted to u dear ..love u both☺️ thank u again muaah.☺️Edited by Destinyhope0305 - 11 years ago
wow its so amizing. I always wanted to read something about the debt. Your one is superb. I think the name could be Kushi ki 300 types of kiss. I love this naughty Arnav.
so beautifully written and i loved it. Blushing update dear and do cotinue pls.
First of all,i love this title yaar..

whole concept is really good...
love to read this OS...
amazing beautiful and sensuous. sth that our on-screen arnav and khushi would do :)
Ah, itni jaldi kya thi end karne ki , kinta maza aa raha tha ! Shaatir Arnav and chui-mui Khushi and their antics,pranks.<3  
V well written.
Amazing one
thanx for the pm
Twinkle
Awsum os aranv is so naughty n khushi is sooo innocent ... Types of kisses😆 
Khushi checked that on google😆
Thanx for pm