... - Page 11

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 9 years ago
No wonder the CVs completely forgot about the Rs. 300 that khushi was to return to Arnav...LOL

Me thinking maybe the CVs did a favour to us...hell if the 'aney do' kisses got us so flustered Blushingimagine if we had khushi repaying the debt to arnav like this and arnav took matters into his hand the way this ASR did.Wink 300 kises...

Iss fandom ka phir kya hota????Tongue

Liza
I guess you too had to google about the kisses ;-)
This was cute, cute, cute! This reminded me of the suhaag raat scenes in the show. Arnav was at his teasing best and Khushi was all flustered. Same happened here! Lol that chaalaak Arnav. And it was so like Khushi to go and research this. She's always been curious and though she might be scandalized, she still has to know. I just hope that she cleared the browsing history or closed the window where she was searching because if Aakash finds it, it is going to be so embarrassing!

Anyways, I'm going through your FFs and it is going to take me awhile to get through them so please don't remove me from your PM list.

Really liked this OS! Hope to read more soon Smile
that was really sensual and beautiful
marvalleous
Posted: 8 years ago
That was an awesome peace of writing

That was soo soo soo cute  :)

Lovely concept.
How about you continue the kisses alphabetically in further updates ?

I loved this OS!!! I love the Bholi Bhali Khushi!!! LOL She is adorable!!! And ASR should be called Naughty Singh Raizada!!! LOL

Loved it!!!