Amita ka Amit

Diary last pages torn!?!! WHO?

dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Please Be active on the forum guys.

Today the girls found out that the later pages of the diary has been torn off. Who do you think did this? any idea?

I mean my first guess would be Rhea and the evil chachi but they dont want to break off the relations right now..thats y i really doubt its them..they want them to get married and then ambush amita after marriage...becoz if they thought falguni might gets hold of it or someone else and they dont read the later pages, then they will def break off the marriage as then they only have read the worst of amit as said by amita and not good things..so they wouldnt tear those off

could it be naani by any chance? I certainly hope not.

What do you guys think? Any ideas on who else could have done this???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chennai28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I thought the same. But second thought says Rhea could be. bcos they might plan to show this diary after marriage
karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think its ria and her ml
obelix1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My guess is that Amit has already read the diary and tore the pages himself. Probably because Amita has written how she fell in love with him and he wanted to keep it for himself :) 

In a previous episode , he comes across the diary but his mother says it is just some list of invitees. Since he is not so dumb, he must have found it and read for himself out of curiosity. After reading those pages, he must have decided to buy her the gift (coffee).

Amita will be surprised to know that Amit already knows about the diary. I think this is how these two will fall in love. 
Edited by obelix1 - 11 years ago
samrudhi.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My guess is ria and tina. Anyway when they will bring out the diray eventually, why would they want the last pages? For them it would be better without that.
sweetmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ria and Tina
Who else can it be ??
The chances of Amit tearing those pages are very less
dare.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: obelix1

My guess is that Amit has already read the diary and tore the pages himself. Probably because Amita has written how she fell in love with him and he wanted to keep it for himself :) 

In a previous episode , he comes across the diary but his mother says it is just some list of invitees. Since he is not so dumb, he must have found it and read for himself out of curiosity. After reading those pages, he must have decided to buy her the gift (coffee).

Amita will be surprised to know that Amit already knows about the diary. I think this is how these two will fall in love. 

That would actually be nice and unique change!! Hope its that and not the same old boring guess Rhea and Tina
obelix1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amit's reaction to Suraj in general (can be called jealousy somewhat) confirms my suspicion that Amit has read the diary as I said in my earlier post. There is no other reason Amit should be guarded about a random guy like Suraj otherwise :)