Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram March 2013 Archive

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

FRIDAY 01.03.2013

Mahesh superfast express 120 miles speedla reaches home & starts blasting SR left , right & centre.  His past , present , future actions unleashed . Repeatedly reminds of his extra marital relationship , her great pardoning mind  etc etc.  Wise SR  decides not to waste his time & energy in correcting her  & walks out with a single statement '" Tirundhadha , tirutha mudiyadha jenmam."

Mayakkum Malasiya Managaram. Standing in front of the beautiful Murugan swami munnadi ninnundu our  check shirt Asami Thirumurugan calls mummy Meenakshi &  Oothing honey in her ears ' she is going to join them in Malaysia. [ Meenu kadhile honey, MalaysiavasigaL kadhile atom bomb .].Meena shows us all her 32 teeth & hands over the phone to Kobi.  Kobi sympathise for her plight ,regrets for the shameful behaviour of his mom & sis., praises her patience & expresses his true love for her. Malar is moved & gets emotional.

Ragini back in Bangalore. Rajesh usual drama begins.He prepares grounds for self defence against house owner. Says cock & bull stories to Ragini about the house owner & not to believe his words.He then gives Ragini the courier & leaves for office. Ragini  wonders whom the letter is from. Opens & reads & shell shocked  to read the contents ' [ the love letter  supposed to be from Komaru ,actually drafted & sent by Rajesh ]. Rajesh standing outside watching Ragini's expression with a cynical smile.

Meenu is getting ready for the travel. Packing is on in the centre hall.  Mahesu unnecessarily drags Malar  for a fight. Malar's patience reaches saturation point , hits back at her , tells her to mind her business, not to nozhachufy her nose unnecessarily. Meenu comes to daughter's support.  EB engineer's  fuse back with a bang , back answers mamiyar. Mayil  becomes the mediator , supports Meenu &  orders Malar to quit the place. Shocked Malar retreats to her room. [Think Mayil is acting tough to save Malar from further torture of the duo.]

Meendum next Friday sandhipom

Edited by srima - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

migan thumbnail
Tuesday - March 5
In Sokku house Mayil apologize to Malar tells I only acted liek that to stop meenatchi from fighting. Malar is silent. Mageshu and mlar eating, Magusu big mouth Malar upset, Theiva worried Meenatchi will be ok va nnu as she is alone. magesu further says my mom will be ok and gets mad and leaves.  

Very hilarious... if you can pls watch it

In Bangalore night Rajesh going to sleep keeps phone next to rags who is sound asleep expecting komaru call. Komaru in full water calls Rajesh - Rajesh telsl him to call rags. Komaru says need number, like that he keeps on calling Rajesh again and again. Instead of Rags Rajesh gets the torture. He scolds tells him he will talk in the morning, then Koms says I feel like chest pain if sme thign happens and I die then they check my phone I called you last so you need to keep talking to me so he makes him talk the whole night.

Nice tour of Malaysia muruga...

Sokku and Gopi are pelased that they finish the kacheri and everyone praises them. Gopi says I need to go to Airport to fetch Amma.  The person in Malaysia says our people went to fetch her and she will be here so you go and play without worries.

Meenatchi in car Vaya pilandu looking Malaysia. talks to the driver praises him for speaking good Tamil.   While talking driver realizes he picked up wrong meenatchi - he is supposed to pick up meenatchi from Karaikal. And that person is owner's sister. Owner calls and screams at him to go pick up his sister. So the driver drops her in the middle of nowhere and takes off telling some one else will come. Time goes by Meenatchi stands in middle of the road waiting...

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 11 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday Updates

Brief ...

Rajesh brings Komaru back home.. pretends like having a call and leaves komaru with ragini πŸ˜• Komaru tries to explain to ragini the real story but she cuts him off and ask him why his disturbing her. Just then ramesh pappu comes there.. Komaru realize this is Ramesh girlfriend nu. Ramesh calls her and she informs she is at his house nu and he shouts at her and ask her to leave that house right away. She rushes out after telling ragini she has important appoinment nu. Komaru once again tries to tell Ragini what is happening but she goes into the room shuts it and ask him to get lost. πŸ˜•

Meenashi cries on to Prasad and he takes her to his boss... who promises to find both sokku and gopi. Prasad takes her to his house and ask her to stay here.. he goes out and walks around Kuala Lumpur.

Mageshu continues her mouth to her pavam hubby who just walks out silently. Ramesh comes and gives him something to send somewhere...( i think its something illegal pola πŸ˜•) Mageshu happy with the money Ramesh offered.

Gopi Sokku carries on walking around Kuala Lumpur and stops right near to KLCC πŸ˜› ellarakum KL oru suttu suttiyachu πŸ˜†

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Friday for srima , by srima

FRIDAY 08 03 2013
Happy Women's Day

Malaysia Darshan continues. Thandayum Maganum theru theruva theding Meenakshi. Prasad walking on the opposite side. As per serial dharmam both cross each other  at one point with their faces the other way. Thank God after few steps bulb glowing on Prasad's head  , [ obvious , director cannot prolong this thedal business in Malaysia  for  more episodes . Purse pazhutthudum]. Prasad  calls  Sokku/ Gopi  ,checks  their identity & tells them about Meenakshi . Meens boarded the wrong vehicle  at the airport  & realising the mistake the driver dropped her midway & joot. Prasad accidently bumped on her & took her to his house. 1000 watt glow on Sokk's face . Operation Meena search  over .[Thapichadhu orang-utans ].

Komaru  waiting for Ragini to come out of her room. Ragini shouts & threatens to commit suicide if he doesn't leave the house.  Kumar agrees , bangs the door from inside & hides in the other room. Ragini comes out  , makes sure that Kumar is no where & tries to call Rajesh. Right at the moment Kumar appears before her & takes her to the other room & tells her about Rajesh's  love matter , how he dislikes her & wants to get her out of his life & marry his ex kadhali. Further Kumar says  the entire plan was drafted by rajesh & is waiting outside to see Thumbs Up signal from Kumar. Kumar further ask Ragini to see the play from Kitchen window. Ragini  obeys his order & to her shock sees rajesh hiding in their compound & giving Thumbs Up & carry On signal to Kumar. Ragini is totally shattered.

Back in Malaysia ' Sokku ' Gopi ' Prasad reach home.  Happy reunion takes place. Inside the house Sokku takes Prasad  alone to  balcony . [ Thought Sokku is going to reveal some secret . Alas director had other idea. probably wanted to show the viewers  ariel  view of Malaysia ] . Sokku   thanks Prasad for helping his wife & praises his kadami & karuNai uLLam. Prasad also becomes emotional , & says since Meenakshi is [like] his mother Sokku is his father [discovery deserves Nobel prize] . Talk turns towards sight seeing & shopping & Prasad offers  to help them

Meenakshi's nadu theru nadagam becomes the topic of the day between Mayil & Deiva in Karaikudi.  Deiva then tells Malar about her chance meeting with her mother at the temple &  Malar's mom speaking about sending Malar/ Gopi to Malaysia for a jolly trip. Malar doesn't want to entertain any such ideas & create further tension at home. Mayil too agrees to it . Mayil & Deiva  then leave to meet the doctor while Malar left pondering over mummy's words.

Bangalore ' Rajesh house.  Ragini crying her heart out , creepy feeling for having  stayed with a pakka ayogyan, thinks about family & their plight when they realise Rajesh' true colours. Kumar then reveals Rajesh's Kadhali's name ' Dipti '  shocked Ragini's mindla flashback reels Oding ' Rajesh's behaviour BM & AM [ before & after marriage] , his sudden change in the marriage mandap after Dipti's introduction , his weird behaviour in the bus , his cock & bull story about his friend's  love matter , blaming house owner to cover his tracks etc etc.

Thodarum

samyukthashree thumbnail
Monday March 11 2013 Update

Hi...Iam samyuktha and naan innaikkudhan porandhurukken...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Aaapppy aaapppuday dooo mmmeee..
Happpy PP vaasiching...

porandhadhum azhuganum illaya...a
adhukudhaan vandhurukken...

come ...join the oppari party...😭

Update

Episode 731

Starts with ragini and komaru conversation...Ragini tells komaru abt her fraud husband rajesh...She says he completely changed  after marraige ...He cheated on me ...Naan mosam poittena???...Oh kadavulae!!!...Komaru consoles ragini...Dont cry ragini...Iam here at your house now an his is also part of that rajesh's plan...he is planning to prove that u and me having illegel rleationship...unnai verattivittu he is planning to marry that egg-eyed deepti...Ragini shocked...

Komaru says we have to plan something and we have to prove rajesh is a fraud ...Ragini asks how...Komaru tells ragini to bring the letter...Rags searching...Letter missing...Komaru says idhuvum andha fraud velai dhaan...Komaru tells ragini to continue her acting...he says he will come now and will ask u if i threatened u...u say no...he will think that u are lying to him and will take this a proof...Komaru tells ragini to beleive him...Ragini says yes...Komaru says naan maarinadhukku karanam ur annan goip dhaan...

Mollaimari komaru nalla komaru aandhu how??...Flashback...

Kudimaga komaru beating his adiyal...adiyal adivangura reason...some thangakili panjayathu...she will not come becoz her purushan vandhuttanam!!...πŸ˜†Komaru says i want my thangakili now...Adiyals goes to fetch that thangakili...

Komaru walking and one man follows him with a uruttu kattai...

Adiyals comes to amma komaru and complains abt komaru...Mummy tells them to come with her ...Mummy komaru says that thangakili is a sori pudichava...avala venuamam??...Mom goes to meet komaru...

Komaru adi vaanging from that man...Man says unnai kollama vidamtten...He takes a big stone an throws toward komaru...Gopi comes there and saves komaru from that man...Chinna gownder gopi panjayathu senju sandaiya mudichu vachu leaves with that man...

Komaru and mommy komaru praising gopi...Gopi is our kadavul...hereafter u should not trouble that gopi fmaily...

Flashback ends...

Komaru says rajesh came to me ...i was very happy.i badly wanted u in my life...but my mommy changed my mind and said to help u...and also ur annan is out of country...So beleive me...Ragini asks abt his plan...Komaru tells her to continue her acting...Rags says yes and komaru tells her to find that letter and leaves...Rags says thanku to komaru ...

Loosu rajesh talking to his mom...Perumaiya talks abt his ragini-komaru plan...Rakjesh says this komaru vachu i'll send ragini away from my life...He tells his mom to come with his dad...

Deepti comes there...Rajesh welcomes his paappu...Deepti asks abt komaru...Rajesh tells abt his masterplan...deepti morachufying rajesh and shouts...Chee...neeyellam oru manushana??...fraud...Cheap fellow...Thooo...

Rajesh wakes up from his kanavu...idhellam dream🀒

Pappu aka deepti comes there and rajesh tells her abt his masterplan...Rajesh thinks abt his dream and decideds not to tell his masterplan to eepti...he says nothing but very soon we will get married...

Rajesh comes home...Ragini opens the door and looks at rajesh...screen freezes on rajesh's thiruttu muzhi face..

Thodarum...

Edited by samyukthashree - 11 years ago
migan thumbnail
Tuesday March 12

Ragini Opens the door and stares at Rat Rajesh. Rat ore look if Ragini saying anything vannu. Ragini says i don't like that Komaru. Why do you invite him over. I told you about how he interfered in my sister life then why invite him even now. Rajesh listens asking if he threatened her va nnu. She says seruppu pinjurum if he does anything like thatnnu. rajesh says to himself  see she is hiding that he threatened her. 

Rags tells him never bring him here. Rat convinces her onlyone more day for a virundu, my friend will feel bad so we need to invite him. rags says ok for you. After he leaves she cries. Rat looks. 

Next rat and Komaru discussing, Rat raves about a master plan to spoil Rags. Komaru asks about the letter, Rat says he posted using local courier and he has the letter safely.

Komaru next starts and asks about Dipti who visited Rags when he was there. He keeps saying mutta kanni, modern girl - In addition to ragini I will have her also etc. Rat gets so much irritated, never bending answering aboutDipti and leaves irritated. Telling komaru to help him in his mater plan.

Komaru tells you want to spoil your wife name but protect your lover a? Let me see one hand.

Next Malaysia tour - Sokku, Gopi, Meenakshi and Prasad

(As described my sister)
the first one is Batu caves, second one masjed jamek, third little India and the last place they standing is one of the most famous Indian shop maduras.

Prasad treats them nicely gets things to eat. They have a good time.

Gopi pulls Prasad aside thank him for taking care of them. Pradas says the same dialogue avanga my mom and dad.

Gopi gets a test from Ramesh to pick up the parcel he wanted, Gopi asks Prasad if he knows the place vannu - he says yes, Gopi tells Sokku and meens to rest in room and he would go pick it up.

Back home, SR gets caught on checkpost, Police ask him to open the gift he is taking to deliver for Ramesh and the bag full of Gold. SR is shocked.

Thodarum

Edited by migan - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thursday Updates
Episode 735

Starts with Ragini testing Rajesh patient by taking bad about Pappu πŸ˜› Rajesh becomes angry one moment and shouts at Ragini .. she ask why he is getting angry for and he immediately changes his face and tone and said nup just shock raginis is angry over her friend nu. Ragini ask him to forget all this and go get shower and take his laptop and do his work nu..

Both Gopi and Prasad walks down from Masjed Jamek LRT station .. walks through masjed jamek shops.. lots of little little malays shops selling all kind of things. They both stop at the middle of the walk way Prasad asking Gopi is he sure he was ask to come here nu .. Gopi said yes Ramesh gave this address nu. Prasad says he does not feel right as this place rombha danger nu (😲 eppo irundhu masjed jamek become danger place ..adepavi 🀣 its Malaysia tourist hot spot vera πŸ˜›) One guy comes and gives the parcel.. Gopi about to talk but Prasad stops and ask him to open the parcel. The guy argues saying its for Ramesh nu but Prasad says his a malaysian and he too knows what kind of things going on here further in airport sure they will ask to open nu. That guy tries to talk but Prasad refuse to listen and ask him to open the parcel. The guy immediately pushes them and runs away. Gpi shock ... He wonders enna happening nu and Prasad suspects his from smuggler group nu .. gopi shock as ramesh is nice boy and only does small vegie business back home so how he got contacts with these people nu. Both leaves.

Mageshu comes back and Rohini welcomes her but mageshu shows her anger on her and talks badly about her father and mother and how manam illama still sitting in their house nu. Rohini gets very angry and she too fights back .. mageshu gives nicely 😑 and takes the baby in. Rohini gets angry and goes to see her mother.

Both Gopi Prasad walks back through Masjed Jamek station and arrives at Lotus Hotel. Looks like they have been staying there. Sokku ask if Gopi meet Ramesh friend but Gopi lies saying that guy did not come nu. All four then goes for shopping.

Rohini comes and jumps thaiya takka to her father asking why he ask Mageshu to leave the house nu .. father scolds her and ask her to keep quite and go away nu .. Rohini is not happy and tells him how hurtful it is to have mageshu shouting there.. she wants her father to come with her and give nicely to Mageshu. Mother tries to samadanafy her but Rohini is adamant and ask her father to follow her. Father scolds her and ask her to go back home.

haiyooo inniki my ear drum govinda 😭😭 ...

Mageshu polambufying to neighbour .. police arrives. They question about selvarangam and ramesh.. Mageshu ask why they asking all this and police says they have arrested him nu. Mageshu shock

habbaaa essuuu da ratna nee

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Update by Nithya

Wednesday Mar 13th Updates

SR is arrested on charges of smuggling gold biscuits. SR says I am innocent but he is dragged away. Ramesh is updated that SR is caught by the receiving party and he asks Ramesh to escape ASAP.. Ramesh runs away. Paramu polambufies hubby working day and night. Magesu is jealous that Paramu hubby hard working while her hubby is vetti fellow. Geetha fights with Murali .. why did you tell those rogues that we are lovers.. Murali says No way.. You suspect me based on a rowdy. I fought for you and you mistake me. This is insulting. Geetha says my ambition is to study and nothing beyond that. Josi spots them and runs away feigning ignorance. Geetha polambufies josi will pottu kudthufy to all at home. I am dead. Murali says don't worry I will take care. After Geetha leaves Murali says love is the highest degree one can achieve and I will make you study that.      

Police beats up SR and asks who is behind this. SR updates my sagalai Ramesh gave me the parcel as gift. Police asks SR to call Ramesh and the party whom he was delivering the parcel. Both phones switched off. Inspector asks constable to give sound thrashing to SR and decides to go to Ramesh's home in person.   

Magesu scolds Malar for touching her baby. Mayil scolds and raises his hand on Magesu. Magesu screams some more. Deiva reminds her you are alive coz of Malar. She took you to hospital during your labour and her hubby bought the car for your livelihood. Magesu says Gopi my bro before he became her hubby. Did Malar teach all this to talk to me like this. Mayil says that is fact and no one needs to teach Why are you all time fighting with Malar and fuelling your mom too. Magesu questions Deiva why you spoke ill about my mom and me to Kamu. Lolaye came and thuppufied my amma. Are you supporting Malar coz her parents are rich. You guys have done so much bad for our family. Ideally, we should have chased you guys. My father let you in and is feeding you guys and taking good care of you. Look at what you did. Backbiting my mom. Mayil says are you trying to chase us out.. but we will not fall for your talks. Get out of this home. Magesu says my amma home why should I go. Mayil says after marriage no place here for you. This is my anna home. You get out. Come here only you want to send quality time. If you come to fight I will not let you in. Magesu walks out angrily vowing to see them hand. 

Rajesh comes home and tries to act goody with Ragini. He tells I met Komaru and shared the uneasiness you have on seeing him. But he was a pakka gentleman. He has a lot of respect on your family. Ragini says stop talking about him. I will hit him with broom if he comes here. Rajesh begs for giving a treat to Komaru one last time. Rajesh asks why do you get irked whenever you hear his name. Why his marriage with Paramu got cancelled. Ragini says coz we got to know that he was a rogue before their marriage. Paramu escaped. But my anger is on Deepthi. Rajesh face reaction changes and Ragini notices it. Rajesh asks what happened. Ragini says she is so sick. I feel like puking. She is a characterless woman. Rajesh screams Ragini.

Thodarum