**Writer [Reader] To Writer!**PG 76(Page 6)

Posted: 7 years ago
^
Thank you...

Yes well at the end of the day we need to  be practical , as it is parents are paying the net bills , if we add court cases they might disown you in a flash.

I missed out a point but will make that later because im sure some writer is going to question about it.

Also i had a request: can you add "reader" in between "writer writer" because im going to pester a lot of writers being a reader and wanting to have more refined and revived and reformed type of work worth reading.

n you cant use my sig coz I made it for myself exclusively...till i update my shop n make it free for use!:) ,  which seems to be happening after me n my co-owner will wake up to search for it.But if i had posted just to say that.. i would've been spamming so.. *goes to sleep*

-Nabila!

Edited by 18shabbo - 7 years ago
1 Likes this
@Harjot

Just a suggestion, maybe you could add the links to important posts on Page 1? Or one of us can keep an index. Like Nabila's post on plagiarism is something a lot of people are looking for, so.
2 Likes this
18shabbo: Sorry? Where do you want me to edit in reader? And LOL, I didn't ask to use it.. I was just saying it's beautiful..

Aanya: there's already IMP links posted on the first page [second post]. I'll add the link to 18shabbo's post tomorrow.
1 Likes this
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

18shabbo: Sorry? Where do you want me to edit in reader? And LOL, I didn't ask to use it.. I was just saying it's beautiful..

Aanya: there's already IMP links posted on the first page [second post

. I'll add the link to 18shabbo's post tomorrow.

Jot u kill me by saying that!

oh i just wanted readers to take part here as well nothing else :)
Edited by 18shabbo - 7 years ago
1 Likes this
This is a fabulous idea! :) Hope it inspires more members to come forward and ask for suggestions than...well...look for easier routes Stern Smile 

@ Nabila - Very enlightening post! 

My story is not based on any show, but I've been learning through rather unpleasant experiences that posting anything on the internet is akin to offering it on a plate for others to claim (in part or whole) as their own...

Coming back to this thread, I'd be glad to help but I'm not a very good/creative/smart/prolific writer :/

My particular talent lies in testing the patience of the most saintly readers until they are overwhelmed with the urge to grab at the nearest mortar and pestle and ground me into fine...exceptionally fine powder Day Dreaming LOLLOL

If gaining that expertise sounds appealing, look no further! Thumbs Up But I wont be able to provide tips until late next week Disapprove  See! Now that's what I'm talking about! Annoy and then run away! Approve Oh I have so much wisdom to impart Heart 

2 Likes this
Originally posted by kautilya04

This is a fabulous idea! :) Hope it inspires more members to come forward and ask for suggestions than...well...look for easier routes Stern Smile 

My story is not based on any show, but I've been learning through rather unpleasant experiences that posting anything on the internet is akin to offering it on a plate for others to claim (in part or whole) as their own...

Coming back to this thread, I'd be glad to help but I'm not a very good/creative/smart/prolific writer :/

My particular talent lies in testing the patience of the most saintly readers until they are overwhelmed with the urge to grab at the nearest mortar and pestle and ground me into fine...exceptionally fine powder Day Dreaming LOLLOL

If gaining that expertise sounds appealing, look no further! Thumbs Up But I wont be able to provide tips until late next week Disapprove  See! Now that's what I'm talking about! Annoy and then run away! Approve Oh I have so much wisdom to impart Heart 

@Bold, says the girl who wrote greatness of 64 chapters! LOL
3 Likes this
Originally posted by .Destiny.

Originally posted by kautilya04

@Bold, says the girl who wrote greatness of 64 chapters! LOL

Lol LOL 64 chapters of balderdash does not maketh a good writer LOLLOL

Damn! Boss coming! Got to go! 
1 Likes this
@Nikita - That is exactly what I say. The three writers in question are inspired from a scenario, to create a new story. It is not plagiarism. Fan fiction comes under inspiration. =)

@.Destiny. - A point well made. i myself make it a point to include emotions. Some have told me my writings are all about emotions ROFL

@Nabila - See, I have aspirations to do Law someday, so I'm gonna keep that snippet in mind LOL One question though - How can writing Fan Fiction be illegal, if I we are not using it for commercial purposes? Nobody here is recieving monetary gain from what they write, so how can FF writing be illegal?

Take the example of 50 Shades Of Gray by E.L James ... The story had originally been an Edward-Bella (From Twilight by S.Meyer) Fan-Fiction. Later however, James removed the story from FF Net, changed the names in the story, and published it as her own.

Meyer could have slapped an accusation of plagiarism, but it would hold no grounds for James hath changeth the names

So, unless one of us is asked by publishers to sell them our Arnav Khushi Story, I can't really see how we are doing something illegal ...

I'm sorry if I'm wrong, I'm no expert in these matters. If I crossed a line, I apologise in advance =)

3 Likes this