**Writer [Reader] To Writer!**PG 76 - Page 128

Posted: 8 years ago
I want to know when can we add a banner to a forum after it has started???
Also how can we organise the banner making contest??
Can anyone plz tell me how can one become a developer of Agent Raghav forum as it does not have the Dev team joining form as all other forums...???
Plz do consider n answer my queries...
Thank you!!
Amreen 😊

Hi, I actually need a title for my upcoming FF. 

Theme : Angst, Dark, Emotional, Romance. 

The backdrop is set in village. The girl is educated but the guy only studied till 10th. The guy belongs to The Thakur family whose family rules the whole village/ area while the girl is daughter of one of the man of Thakur who worked for them very loyally. The guy always thinks irrationally & his anger can set the world in inflammation flames. He is an over possessive man with dangerous obsession for the girl. 

Concept : The guy & the girl gets married. They were childhood friends. The guy is in love with her but the girl is unaware of his feeling towards her & he doesn't know that she never loved him. After their consumption, the girl feels guilty that she didn't told him about this. When the guy thought he should confess his feelings to her the girl reveals she never liked him before nor can able to love him back ever. The guy shatters from inside. He enquires is there anyone in her life before her marriage with him. The girl explains, she is in love with her college friend. But she doesn't know about his whereabouts as of now. The guy sets his men to find him & brought to him. One night, he gets information that they have found him finally. His men dragged that guy ruthlessly towards their master. First, when he sees that guy, he thoughts to be selfish, to kill the guy there only who snatched his love from him & he tries to but his love halts him before he commits the sin. He sets on mission that he will unite both of them. The girl denies this can't be possible but the guy explains that she deserves a better life partner than him. ( The Guy's temper causes hell lot of troubles to the girl in past & apparently his over possessiveness ) 

Than, she began to see his different side & finally falls for him, leaving her infatuation of her college friend behind for eternity. 

------ 

Thanks in advance! 

Something like -- 

Desirous

Never Let Me go 

^ This kind of titles would be better ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by ILoveToRead.

Hi, I actually need a title for my upcoming FF. 

Theme : Angst, Dark, Emotional, Romance. 

The backdrop is set in village. The girl is educated but the guy only studied till 10th. The guy belongs to The Thakur family whose family rules the whole village/ area while the girl is daughter of one of the man of Thakur who worked for them very loyally. The guy always thinks irrationally & his anger can set the world in inflammation flames. He is an over possessive man with dangerous obsession for the girl. 

Concept : The guy & the girl gets married. They were childhood friends. The guy is in love with her but the girl is unaware of his feeling towards her & he doesn't know that she never loved him. After their consumption, the girl feels guilty that she didn't told him about this. When the guy thought he should confess his feelings to her the girl reveals she never liked him before nor can able to love him back ever. The guy shatters from inside. He enquires is there anyone in her life before her marriage with him. The girl explains, she is in love with her college friend. But she doesn't know about his whereabouts as of now. The guy sets his men to find him & brought to him. One night, he gets information that they have found him finally. His men dragged that guy ruthlessly towards their master. First, when he sees that guy, he thoughts to be selfish, to kill the guy there only who snatched his love from him & he tries to but his love halts him before he commits the sin. He sets on mission that he will unite both of them. The girl denies this can't be possible but the guy explains that she deserves a better life partner than him. ( The Guy's temper causes hell lot of troubles to the girl in past & apparently his over possessiveness ) 

Than, she began to see his different side & finally falls for him, leaving her infatuation of her college friend behind for eternity. 

------ 

Thanks in advance! 

Something like -- 

Desirous

Never Let Me go 

^ This kind of titles would be better ðŸ˜•

Lethally Mine
Darker than Black
Love To Kill or Die
Shadows and Fog
Love or doom
The Grey Love

Thread #2 -> link is now posted. Please take all discussion to that thread now.

Thanks,

FF DT.