Dancing remains my first love: Pooja Pihal

Posted: 11 years ago

Pooja Pihal

TV actor Pooja Pihal, who switched from serious drama to comedy, went gaga over Bhopal's natural beauty on her recent visit:

More than acting, dance is my passion
I was more inclined towards choreography that I used to do in Delhi during my college days. Dancing has always been my passion and still remains my first love. During those days, choreographer Terrence Lewis spotted my dancing at one of my college shows and recommended my name for an ad. I had to audition for it and was lucky to get selected. Gradually, more offers started pouring in and I acted in many commercials before getting a break in television. I'm still learning the nuances of acting. My current co-star in Hum Aapke Hain In Laws, Karan V Grover, is also my guide. He helps me a lot while shooting and we have lots of fun together on the set. I'm lucky to have a supportive co-star who helps me rectify my mistakes.

Bhopal's just wonderful
Bhopal is a very beautiful place. I caught a glimpse of Upper Lake when the plane was landing. It looks so huge and placid from above. I wish I could spend some time by the lake and bask in all the beauty. I've also heard that people go for boating there. I'm sure it must be an amazing experience to come here by the end of the day, spending some time in the lap of nature. Bhopalites are really lucky to be living amid such beautiful surroundings. I would definitely love to come here again.
Thanks for sharing Joshua 😊 I didn't know that Pooja was a good dancer and she was spotted by none other then Terence Lewis πŸ˜‰ Yes Pooja Karan is such a great guy that he will help his co-stars anytime and you are very lucky indeed to have Karan and your co-star πŸ˜ƒ and now you know that Karan is such fun guy to be with πŸ˜‰
My current co-star in Hum Aapke Hain In Laws, Karan V Grover, is also my guide. He helps me a lot while shooting and we have lots of fun together on the set. I'm lucky to have a supportive co-star who helps me rectify my mistakes.

like this said
Edited by love_karanabha - 11 years ago
I liked that too Jesh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
See how much co stars enjoy with the lovely karanπŸ˜›
Karan is always the best co-star πŸ˜‰ and he is a true gentleman πŸ˜ƒ
Best co star no one can be bored with him
 My current co-star in Hum Aapke Hain In Laws, Karan V Grover, is also my guide. He helps me a lot while shooting and we have lots of fun together on the set. I'm lucky to have a supportive co-star who helps me rectify my mistakes.

Karan is very friendly person to each co actor... Love u karan... 
Thnx 4 sharing...
Karan is such a wonderful guy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Karan is always supportive...