Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
part 1

awww awesome start... so Neha is Ram's sis lovely... loved it Ram was drunk lol & why he don't get to marry??? but who is this Sanjay??... why he & Priya kissed ohh i hate haddis hope he will go soon... moving to read next...
leena04 thumbnail
part 2

its small but nice but i feel somethinmg i missed where is Kissed part??? & loved how Ram's family didn't allows him to talk... lol Ram lies he has GF bura fasa ab aayega maza... Priya agreed to Ram so easily??? let's get the answer by next post...
leena04 thumbnail
part 3
ok so both of them have BF & GF... but looks r not seriouse for them... Priya's family have so much trust on her hope it won't get break... ahhh what the twist let's cheack out where this way goes moving to read next...
leena04 thumbnail
part 5

awww RaYa already met once & kissed each other awesome hai yaar... aacha hua both break up with their GF & BF both were worst... so happy that they agreed to meet & what a lovely talk it gona have fun in future... awww Ram again kissed her so gud so both agreed for marrige now moving to read next...
leena04 thumbnail
part 5

now i m too confuesd what abt that night when RaYa kissed first time???? but loved this update... so both now knows they said yes for each other so nice ... i hope Ram is not meeting her again for kiss sfter all he can't control over him for to kiss her let's move on next & find out ...
leena04 thumbnail
part 6

awww awesome upppi yaar too gud i loved it from core of the herart so much love the part where Ram clears everything with her awww they were fall in at frist sight awww so cute yaar... n then they kissed each other while in drunk... awesome loved this Coffey wala love yaar... Ram is so kind he still Golu don't want to do anything without her wish... plz plz post the next part soon waiting... n plz also add the page numbers of part in ur first post ... loved it awesome upiii do it fast...