Revive the old memories of SGP

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone!
I dont know how many of SGPians still visit SGP forum, but for those who do visit, let's play a fun game.  Let's all revive the old memories of SGP.  I mean share anything and everything that comes to your mind about SGP.  Like which was your most favourite part, the least, the most memorible moment, etc. etc.

I'll start first.  I loved the part when Dada Ji's "death" news was published in the newspaper and how Sajna jumped in her seat when she saw Dada Ji alive.  The whole convo was so funny.  Like when Dadi said "photo chapi hai? Na aisa kya kar diya budayo ne?  Ek makhi to maar nahi sakte."  The whole convo was so funny.

So what are you waiting for?  Let's get started everyone!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by madhoo

Hey everyone!
I dont know how many of SGPians still visit SGP forum, but for those who do visit, let's play a fun game.  Let's all revive the old memories of SGP.  I mean share anything and everything that comes to your mind about SGP.  Like which was your most favourite part, the least, the most memorible moment, etc. etc.

I'll start first.  I loved the part when Dada Ji's "death" news was published in the newspaper and how Sajna jumped in her seat when she saw Dada Ji alive.  The whole convo was so funny.  Like when Dadi said "photo chapi hai? Na aisa kya kar diya budayo ne?  Ek makhi to maar nahi sakte."  The whole convo was so funny.

So what are you waiting for?  Let's get started everyone!!

I m in...😃
Ok... ,
I reminded d scene is very nxt day of Sushaan marriege...
when Ishaan & so many membrs 4m Kashyap family including Dada ji ,Dadi, Badi ma , Radha bua , rano , Indr Bhaiya , Ilesh Bhaia , Rajni &Disha Bhabbhi were sitting in Angan... Dey all were having fun convrsation as always...
Every 1 Pulling Ilesh's leg 4 not getting job anyu where & sitting in home as a useless... 😆
& I think Rajni Bhabhi says teasingly dat... Ilesh do work really... as he always took of all clean dry cloths 4m Chat & also keep Achaar on terrace...🤣 🤣

Posted: 10 years ago
SGP is my first TV show that I thoroughly watched and enjoyed...missing SGP! 
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi. even I miss the show terribly.
its a while that i have been to the forum