Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram 2013 January Archives

lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wednesday - Lola's New Certificate for Water Tank KamuπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Rags Calls Kamu n cries out.. Kamu checks what happens..Rags samalichufies n tells she is not used to stay alone so cried off nu sollura..Kamu says it happens everywhere have sweet memories abt ur hubby ..anyways he takes care of you well ..go out with him n have food from outside nu sollura..n talks some more GT.. Rags puts off phone n lie down in bed with tears.

Trio.. Pp comes home.. Both ladies are lying down.. Sr.pp ask them to get up n give food for them.. Dev's gets up n start to serve to Sr.pp..There joins Kobi..Dev Says that Malar has not taken food from morning.. Kobi Takes plate n tries to go in.. Meen started up with Quarelling..Sr.PP Turns her into Comedy PieceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..other side .. dev's is feeding mayil.Sr.ppTells Hubby n wife needs to be affectionate like me feeding ur mom while she is at anger nu solluraru..all men are laughing.. meens got them.. kobi move into his room ... n tells malar to have food n tells her about her dad home visit.. finally both feed each other..

Rags slept off due to not having food.. CPR comes home n gets to see her thru window n comes to vasal n started to do water beating.. NA home.. Ramesh is going into new home @ night n taking off his things..Lola is telling not to go today.. as this afternoon only properties has been given to them nu sollura.. NA is silent..Murthy stops them but he jumps on them..Lola continues begging to them not to leave after lamp lightened time..but soppu says no unnecessary talk nu sollura..finally they are leaving.. Ramesh invites all of them for next day milk warming.. big son showing EE n says will come.. murthy nods head.. NA says ok n goes in..they goes off..Lola says both sisters have done as per thier intention nu..sollitu ..for that sappa mukki ur Kundani is better nu sollitu goes inπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Rags getsup n realised its night n still feeling hungry goes to vasal.. gets to see something with shock

Screen Freezes
Edited by lakshmikr - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday Updates

Ragini opens the door and kirukan rajesh sitting down there and eating 😲 Oru ten days sapadama madhiri he was eating 🀒 Ragini opens the gate and sits beside him asking why his eating outside? Could have rang the bell nu? Rajesh said it was not nice to wake her up nu. Appa thought him vaam 😑 Ragini in hunger looking at Rajesh who was busy eating without inviting her and same time complaining about his office work. Finally Ragini ask if got water vaam nu. She drinks but pavam immediately vomits back everything πŸ˜• Rajesh happily smiles and ask enna achu nu.. Ragini says 2 days achu she ate and due to hunger she vomit out the water nu. She ask if got food for her nu and Rajesh gives her the food. Ragini pavam she starts gulping the food while idiot rajesh laughing ... grrr ...

Both Paramu and hubby comes to invite sokku & mayil for milk boiling function πŸ˜† Devanae is not happy and scolds her but Paramu equally gives back saying she cannot live in that house with MIL like that nu. Sokku finally wishes them the best and says they will all come tomorrow nu. Malar comes out and Paramu invites her too .. Malar shock but agrees to go for the function.

Both Paramu and ramesh cleaning their new home. Ramesh does not allow Paramu to clean and ask her to sit and rest while he take care of everything. Both talks about their parents.. paramu kuttufy to Ramesh and talks badly about his mother Ramesh loosu mandai attufy for everything. Both talks and wants to prove their live will get better by living separately. Paramu ask Ramesh what his going to do as business nu... Ramesh says he is going to continue the same thing he did with his best friend. (pochu... idhu dono how long gona go on nu ...) Both day dreams about buying a big land.. building a big house and buying a big car. Ramesh also wants to buy a big dog for their big house πŸ˜† (chinna pulla tanama iruku πŸ˜›) Ramesh is very determine to provide them a wealthy life.

Highlight of PP today ..Namma Ragini 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

She comes into the room .. Rajesh sleeping. Ragini ask him to wake up.. and he sleeply says very tired and going to sleep nu. Ragini screams wake up nu and Rajesh tikka makka wakes up in shock. Ragini semmaiya gives him dose and ask if she is mad to believe his stupid drama's. She also know he was drunk before coming back home nu.  Ragini nee vaa nu uses her words and Rajesh ask her to be polite.. Ragini shouts back ask him to be quite and why his raising his voice nu. Rajesh thiru thiru mulikuraning. Ragini takes her phone and he gets scared thinking she is going to call his father or her family nu. Ragini says shhhuuu to him and ask him to be quite so she can do this deal properly. 😲 Rajesh ask who is she calling. Ragini says police station 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thodarum ...

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friday. Am back . Will take care of this Friday if   Mala junior  has no objection.

Friday 4th January 2013

Ragini continues threatening Rajesh –  Ozhungu mariyadhaya tell me  your problem – your BM , AM [ before marriage , After marriage] attitude & behaviour is quite confusing. Dont try to fool around with me . If you don't want like  me , let us part  & sort out the problem amicably. Instead if you torture me  unnecessarily , I will don my Rakshasi avatar . Petrified Rajesh request to have further conversation in the morning as is feeling too sleepy.

Rajesh waits for Ragini to sleep  , rushes out to seek solace at mama's madi , calls mom & complain. Ammama  this  Ragini is a Raakshasi. She is threatening me ,  feel like killing her. Mummy dissuades him from taking any such rash action , advises to move the coins carefully to create a win win situation. Ammopadesam starts – Dei rajesh do as  I tell you – put on your acting cap , behave like a perfect loving husband , take Ragini out for temples , movies & restaurants, behave as if you are a perfect gentleman.  Earn the good will of Ragini's family.  Slowly create a situation whereby whole ragini family & his [ Rajesh] father will start finding fault with ragini & start hating her. Then we will start accomplish our goal. Boom boom madu mandai  aatittu goes inside to sleep.

Sokku house , driver mapillai ajar to take possession of new car. Mahesh still angry , refused to accompany hubby. Sokku insists  that Mahesh must come while buying the car. Otherwise she will complicate the matter ,  find soLLai sothai in the car &  start another round of oppari & abuses.  Selva calls Mahes who first refuses to budge in  , later agrees to meet them directly  at the shop.

Lo Lo Lolayee's non stop sabam for chappa mooki & chaLa vayan . Habba my ear drum damaal.

Lo Pours out her vayatherichal , vai erichal , kai erichal & all erichals on own son & dil [ Ramesh & Paramu].  Choicest sabams to Ramesh & paramu – nannave irukka mata , nasama pova  , urupadave maata , vilanga moonji , pondatidasan , koorukettavan , manamkettavan etc etc. Tummy gaba gabanu erinjing. In short she doesn't want to attend the milk boiling ceremony at Ramesh's house. So stays behind while rest of the family leave.

Rajesh payya wakes up from sleep. Sees  Ragini sitting & watching him  & turns pale.

Edited by srima - 11 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Monday 7th jan 2013 Episode 688

Update

Scene opens  with vidiyamoonji rajesh's sleeping faceNalla opening...indha week velanguna maadhiridhaan!!......Rajesh opens his eyes and shocked to see his wife sitting infont of him and watching him...She is angry...Rajesh says R R Ragini????...Rags says ippo pesalama??...Rajesh recalls his mom's words...paasama pesu...Rags says i want answers for all my kostins...Rajesh says ok...get ready...u r coming with me to my office...then hotel...Rags says no...edhuvum vendam...Rajesh says dont judge me with my one day behaviour...i love unmaiyalaeπŸ₯±...Rags moraching...Rajesh vidama otting reel...iam like anniyan rags...office la vera veetla vera...iam verrri verri verri soorry ragini...(avan appadithan sonnan..verrri verrri nnu)....Now get ready...u r coming with me to my office now...Rajs leaves...Rags confused...

Oru car coming...Nelli clan gets down...Sam boy welcomes ...esp kaamu...carepul kaamu...baby insideπŸ˜†πŸ˜†He looks at kaamu and paramu and says rendu perum potti pottu baby grow panreengaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Nalla figures ellam aandi(aunty) aayiduchuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Sokku clan comes and welcomes nelli group...Sokku aslks abt lola...Lola varala...leave her...Sokku says come ...lets go and bring her...(sokku...unnai kolla poren...sathiyama😑lola va nee koopida pona...u come here and write update...i'll go and act in ur serial😑)....Nelli saves us...and goes inside...Sam polambing abt his kanni paiyyan status...eppo kannalam aagi...eppo daddy aagi...Epppo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Paal kaiching fn over...paramu comes with milk cups...Ellarum taking...Sam says check the sugar level...PAramu replies...unakku idhu podhum...Sokku says paal kaiching is important..nothing else matters...(appo indha aalukku milk la instead of sugar ...konjam phenoil mix panni kudunga ppa)...Gopi says he is going to car showroom...Mahesu and maappu will join him there...Maha also leaves...

Sokku ,nelli and mayil...Nelli sad...Sokku asks why...Nelli says ramesh going thani kudithanam and this proerty panjayathu dhaan...Sokku and mayil comforts nelli...nelli polambing abt his aasai paasam mikka sons...Mayil joins nelli in polambing...adichu valarthdhaan namma panna thappu...But see my sokku annan...ellaru loves him..(haan...appudiya??😑).....Soft person...clear person...not a kuzhappavadhi😑...Polambing and praising continues...Sokku consoles both of them...

Editing
Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THURSDAY UPDATES

Meenachi shock to see Gopi standing. Immediately she shouts at gopi for standing at vasal like kavakaran and ask him to go in. Gopi goes in .. meenachi follows behind scared but pretends like not nu. Sokku welcomes him and ask him to go in. He goes in to find Malar who is crying.. immediately hugs hubby. Gopi wipes her tears, grabs her hand and drags her front. Stops in front of entire family and shouts at Malar to listen to him as he wants to go cinema to watch movie and ask her to get ready. Malar shock and ask enna and how can she go for movie now with this sorrow. Gopi screams again saying by going to cinema it will give them a piece of mind. Malar says lots of house work pending adhuku gopi says there are many here to do the housework nu πŸ˜† Meenachi shock and is annoyed. Sokku too scolds Malar and chases them away to cinema. Meeenachi ask her hubby what is going on but he keeps quite. She ask Mayil and he too keeps quite. Sokku calls her kuppa and Meenachi in anger ask what?? Sokku turns plate asking her to go and throw the kuppa in her hand πŸ˜†

Rajesh, Ragini, and 2 of his friends in auto going to the restaurant. (one bus for staff but why they are going in auto 😲) Auto stops at a signal and Rajesh same times sees his pappu crossing the road. He immediately tells them to go to restaurant first and he will join them shortly nu and jumps out from the auto and runs to search for pappu who has already gone missing. He search for almost an hour and Ragini calls twice .. Rajesh keeps saying coming nu. He gives up and goes back to restaurant. Ragini is not happy about him just going off like that but he tries to samalicufy her and takes her in.

Mageshu house. She tells darling hubby she wants to move back to Karaikudhi but not to her father house. She wants them to live separately nu. Hubby does not agree. He talks nice about gopi and malar and this annoys Mageshu more. Mageshu is adamant wanting to live separately.  Hubby does not say much but just leaves for work.

Rajesh Ragini comes back home. Rajesh in room continues to try Pappu number but its switchaoff. He gets very tensed. He goes out and sees Ragini relaxing and enjoying her songs. he ask her enna song nu and she puts the ear phone on his.. he gets shock as its the same song he and Pappu enjoys... Rajesh goes back to the room and paitiyakaran madhiri laughs happily. he is very sure Ragini has a boyfriend and Rajesh is determine to find out who it is nu.. so that would make it easy for him to divorce her nu

He goes out back .. Ragini says she going to change nu. He takes the headset and "poda poda punnaku . podadhey tappa kannaku" song plays 😲🀣 ...

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Meenu Proud Story & Rags EE Yemali Story - Wednesday

Mahes Comes to Paramu Home , n Perumai Adichings abt her new car.. Paramu heated but samalichufies n take her inside home.. Sam boy is telling that car on kobi's money itself so much perumai ithae nee vangiruntha thangathu pola nu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Today's Manasathi this man finally ramesh tries to put them down by asking is it 2nd hand car..but mahes says that its now thier own car n tells paramu that lets go into ur rent house nu takes them in.. n looks at home n comes out n tries to take money from Mr.shanti n then finally takes money from her hubby n gives it to paramu for her milk warming.. n ask her hubby to drop her in trichy in car.. Sr.pp Advice not to dance too much ..also jr. PP says to be smart n save money when hubby is earning only.. but mahes dance doesnt stop.. takes her hubby n leaves.. Sr. Says this is my valarpu is like this so dont chide kids nu NA kitta solluraru..

CPR putting his scene in office n tells that he will take all his colleagues in AC bus for treat lunch😲..n portrays that Rags is his angel to all his colleagues. Rags is full Kushi.. Sr.Pp Calls her n gets to hear all the live relay from Rags n says that all family issues comes to an end now..be happy nu bless panni ask her move on to lunch.. CPR is nicely noticing the convo n changing the face once rags looks at him. all are going out for lunch..

Meens N Dev's talking about NA Home ..Meenu Says Kamu is loosu not like paramu she also should go alone n live seperately nu sollura.. by then malar comes with coffee.. then meens change the plates n tells that kamu will be happy now n lola will take care nu sollura.. Mayil Nags her.. Meens started her jumping n tells malar is remairred ..malar is overhearing all this from inside n after dance moves to front door gets to kobi is frontyard ..Shocked Meens

Screen Freezes
Edited by lakshmikr - 11 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friday 11.1.2013

Nelli  brooding – worried Guru & Ramesh take right steps & succeed  , feels both are still novice in business field ,  business is not a childs' play ,paNakkaranai  sutri  always 10 people waiting like hawk to swaha the money , wish they don't fall prey to this & get cheated . Kamu & Moorthy arudhal solling . Yosichu yosichu Nelli's mandai kudanjing , asks for some coffee.

Kamu preparing coffee for Nelli. Moorthy comes inside & voices the same doubt as Nelli. Says both Guru & ramesh are trying to do business totally new to them , they do not know ABC of the trade they are going to pursue. Kamu is shocked. Murthy further worries about his parents. Kamu assures that she will always be  with him & take care of her in laws till the end. Further says that they will preserve their portion of the sothu & use it for Vanitha's marriage. Moorthy is moved.

Kamu offers coffee to Nelli . Lolayi comes & starts her bashing , same bad mouthing about Kamu/ Paramu , calling names – kundhani & chappa mooki ,  - 2 main culprits in family breaking. Murthy gets angry & supports wife  there by raising Lolayi's temper meter. Net result Nelli sacrifices the coffee & sulks in the arm chair.

Mr & Mrs. Gopi   romancing after seeing a movie. Gopi apologises for mom's words. Mahathma's wife , Mahathmi Malar lecture giving –  following Gopi's  poruthaar Bhoomi ALwar motto , says she has learnt to the art of accepting joy  & sorrow equally , not at all hurt by MIL's words , has become Guruvukku minjina sisyai  in patience . Gopi tries to justify  Menaci's  behaviour attributing it to her fear that Malar being a girl from affluent family  may nurture Thanik Kudithinam idea . Malar assures that she would never entertain any such ideas , her vote is always for kootu kudumbam. Gopi supremely happy , holding her hand admires her long nails when some light is flashed on his face.

Next Wednesday paarpom suspense flasher yaarunu.

Happy  Pongal 

Edited by srima - 11 years ago
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Monday

Happy Pongal..

Escapeee
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too escape va?
Is there Episode 

Illanna Happy pongal & Happy maattu pongal...

Even otherwise if serial irundalum
Happy Pongal & Happy Maattu pongal...

Edited by migan - 11 years ago