Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Tumko Dekha Toh.. Season 2 Updated: Page 5

BawraMann thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Namaste Everyone,

This is the Season 2 of Tumko Dekha Toh.. Lesha and I built it together and yes we are back with it.. We would like to know if you would want us to continue this FF..

With one condition.. Continuing this FF will mean..

* HumRaaz.. Will end abruptly.

*Benaam Rishtha and Kuch Dil Ne Kaha.. Will continue with their story..

Lots of Love,

Lesha and Mann.

Raath kaafi dhal chuki thi.. Ram was standing at something like a wooden gallery.. A beautiful open balcony walking its way into the sea.. It was dark.. The winds were cold.. The temparature was low.. Ram stood in silence.. He had come for a holiday.. He smiled at the moon.. His heart ached of sorrow.. She was a dream he said to himself.. A dream well cherished.. The first time he had actually touched her.. Was the last time he touched her..

There wasnt a single day he hadnt thought of her.. A single moment hadnt passed when he didnt miss her.. He remembers her last words.. Her voice was fresh in his memories.. He heard her say.. Mein laut ke aaungi Ram.. Toda intezaar kijiye..

Do leave your comments and let us know what you would prefer.

Man here..

Benaam Rishtha and Kuch Dil Ne Kaha are very close to my heart.. HumRaaz - Will have no time for it if TDK starts..

Love,

Mann.

Edited by BawraMann - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ma opinion is to continue this.. :D :D
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
continue continue continue
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to season 2 of this but plz humraaz ki happy ending kar dena or suspence bhi khol dena nd continue soon
viny_queen thumbnail
count  plz but one thing i tell u plz dont stop story in middle it is a request i really dont like it😳
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good start u guys write beautifully
toshboni thumbnail
plz plz plz continue soon. Tumko dkha toh season 1 was my fav ff. So I am looking forward to it. 
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Start 
update soon
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BawraMann

Namaste Everyone,

This is the Season 2 of Tumko Dekha Toh.. Lesha and I built it together and yes we are back with it.. We would like to know if you would want us to continue this FF..

With one condition.. Continuing this FF will mean..

* HumRaaz.. Will end abruptly.

*Benaam Rishtha and Kuch Dil Ne Kaha.. Will continue with their story..

Lots of Love,

Lesha and Mann.

Raath kaafi dhal chuki thi.. Ram was standing at something like a wooden gallery..  A beautiful open balcony walking its way into the sea.. It was dark.. The winds were cold.. The temparature was low.. Ram stood in silence.. He had come for a holiday.. He smiled at the moon.. His heart ached of sorrow.. She was a dream he said to himself.. A dream well cherished.. The first time he had actually touched her.. Was the last time he touched her.. 

There wasnt a single day he hadnt thought of her.. A single moment hadnt passed when he didnt miss her.. He remembers her last words.. Her voice was fresh in his memories.. He heard her say.. Mein laut ke aaungi Ram.. Toda intezaar kijiye.. 

Do leave your comments and let us know what you would prefer. 

Man here.. 

Benaam Rishtha and Kuch Dil Ne Kaha are very close to my heart.. HumRaaz - Will have no time for it if TDK starts..

Love,

Mann.

update soon

priyaraya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting eagerly. Continue soon.