FF: Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho.. Part 6 Pg14

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys! 

Always wanted to write a FF on my favorite couple ever. Wrote this few months ago but didn't really have the time to post it. Mustered up the courage to do so now.
Hope you enjoy it! There is the synopsis below. 

Synopsis: 

This story is about love and the quest to get your love. It's not necessary that the person whom you are destined to marry is the one you love. What happens when you meet the person who you think is your soulmate few days before your marriage? What do you do? Leave the person whom you are going to marry or sacrifice your love? What do you choose? Family, promises or your love? 

Part 6---------- https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3469874&TPN=14
Edited by --RaYa-- - 11 years ago
post it ..waiting to read it ...😊
hmmm...intresting...post it soon...
sounds good, go ahead and post the part
pls continue soon
ts very nice😛
nyc..cntinue soon... waiting for part 1Edited by anuraya - 11 years ago
interesting pls continue soon 
Hmmm... interesting continue soon
Loved the sypnosis.Looks interesting.Pls do post ur story.Waiting.. :)

PART 1 

Mumbai: 

She had always dreamt of meeting her Mr. Right someday. She knew she was going to get married for it was already decided when she probably didn't even know the meaning of marriage. She was 8 years old when her fate was sealed by her father. 15 April 2013 was the date decided then. She belonged to a family where  promises made were given more importance than anything else. 

Through the years, it was told to her that she has to get married to the boy who was destined to be her husband. He was none other than her then best friend who she had played, fought, dreamt, laughed,cried and shared her fondest childhood memories with.

16 years have passed and the status quo is that she doesn't know how he looks or even what he does. To not judge him without meeting him face to face she decided to not meet or see him till their marriage date neared. 

Shruti, her best friend ridiculed her for not wanting to see or talk to him despite the so many available options to communicate. 

Shruti: Kya?? This is by far the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. An alliance is fixed when you don't even know the meaning of love and marriage. You still haven't seen him or talked to him since his family left for London 14 years ago. And how do you know that he is the man you can and will love? 

Priya: I remember how he was caring and friendly. He had always placed his interest before others. He was everyone's favourite not only at his home but mine too. He was just like me but yet different from the rest. I am sure he is the right one for me.

Shruti: And what makes you think he is the same as he was 16 years ago? Moreover how can you love him? Or rather a more important question, do you love him?

This time Priya had no answer to her best friend Shruti. 

Shruti: And because of this supposed alliance you have rejected close to around fifteen people who have asked you out.  You are young and beautiful Priya. You must meet new people. 

Priya: You have started again.

Shruti: Romit who is in awe of you is coming this way. I guess to ask you out on a coffee date again. Poor guy is going settle in for a NO again. 

Priya: Is he coming this way? I am running from here. See you at my place in the evening. This time I think I need to rethink about certain decisions. 

Yes she had to think about somethings that was decided. It was the time to question certain things which she had till now believed in. It was time for her to know if she really loves the man she is going to marry or is it a 'forced' relationship because it had been fixed years ago by their families. 

While on the other side of the world in London:

Head Servant (Hari): I have told the cook a lot of times to not add extra oil or butter. Krishna Ma'm has told us to strictly monitor his diet. Make sure that his clothes are ironed and no crease in the shirt unless you want to get fired the second day of your work. 

Servant 1: Hari Sir, shirt is done, so is his bag and there are some papers that had arrived through courier in the morning. Susan from the reception just passed it on to me. 

Hari: Keep that in his room beside his bag on the table. Also, make sure that the cook has the right menu cooked today. Oatmeal and apple for chote baba and aloo paranthas for…. 

Krishna: Hari, he is going to be on the table in exactly 2 minutes. Get his breakfast laid on the table. 

Hari: Yes Ma'm right away. 

At  9 am. Talking on the phone while discussing an important clause in the legal document, Sir as popularly known by the servants came down the stairs. He was charming, well educated, handsome, rich, successful and every woman's dream man. 

Hari: Good morning Sir. 

With a nod he set his tablets and himself on the dining table. 

Krishna: Ram, kitne baar kaha hai no phone calls while eating. Khana toh kam se kam shanti se khao. Din bhar kaam.. 

Ram: Yes maa. 

He cuts the call and picks up his daily tablets. 

Krishna: Ram no tablets please. Eat your breakfast first. Ye lo pooja ka prasad. 

Ram: Maa you know I don't take prasad. Why do you start this every morning? 

Krishna: You know i will keep on trying.

Ram nods and starts eating his breakfast while reading the business news on his iPad. 

Ram: Accha who kaha hai? Aaj bhi late?

Krishna: Now everyone cannot be punctual like you Ram.  Leave all that. I have to talk to you about something very very important. 

Ram: Go ahead Ma. I am leaving for a very important meeting in exactly 15 minutes. 

Krishna: Ram it's time for your marriage. Rishta pakka ho gaya hai.