Pratigya

To Ms. Pearl Grey...

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Pearl Grey
strange...we created pratigya n krishna...their characters n their love story...even their scenes. U fans hav loved it n we r grateful...but sad that u ppl dont trust the creators who had created ur fav characters. If we cud get ppl to love them then hav faith that we can get ppl to love the other love story n jodi too.

Thanks to Kroopa for posting the above message from Ms. Grey.

-----------------------------------------

Dear Ms Pearl Grey,

1. If you could create music with every other Fictional couple you pen off, why didnt the onscreen couple of your other show , Pratha, become known?

2. If you could bring in any new face for the character that you made popular with a certain actor, then why conduct auditions for actors on any level? Because you seem pretty confident and demand fans to trust your writing. Then you can pick anyone and make them popular with your writing alone, can't you?

Any project tastes it's success only because of the team work. I hope you learn to give the due credit to the actors and others.

Edited by HamiSky - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Yemi---

huh? πŸ˜•

Just Thot of replying her...anything wrong in wat I said?
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Just Thot of replying her...anything wrong in wat I said?

nope... 😳 was confused if this is your reply or kroopa's... carry on πŸ‘πŸΌ
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@hamisky

very well written ..post this 2 that thick head asap ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow very well said diπŸ‘πŸ‘Completely Agree😊Let me send this msg to her πŸ˜³!!
telstra thumbnail
Superb πŸ‘
Pearl sounds soo arrogant she forgets we fans made her show successfull i hooe she not coparing herself to ekta ma as she not comparable too huge ph
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
She is bringing in the show with a new couple?? ..πŸ˜•

BTW Fab reply Hami πŸ˜Š
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 11 years ago
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well written Chechi..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Am very grateful to know the creative people (esp Pearl Grey) are grateful to fans for loving their jodi.😳 But as a fan i will be much grateful if creatives give justice to the characters which they made and to the actors who have given life to the charactors. Fans fought for that characters,spammed SP walls,loved them more even after show going off air with a belief they will get thier favorite jodi back..now wat.
I will be very grateful if the creatives understand that fans are not stupids to ask for Season 2 of any show without their favorite jodi. If the creatives of KMH.Kutumb,Na Bole,Choti Bahu, understand the basic thing ..then wats with MKAP CV's.🀒

Edited by -Devu- - 11 years ago
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...well said...well fiitteeddd reply to her msg...well i  m using this msg...& send it to her & Starplus...
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Devu-

Well written Chechi..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Am very grateful to know the creative people (esp Pearl Grey) are grateful to fans for loving their jodi.😳 But as a fan i will be much grateful if creatives give justice to the characters which they made and to the actors who have given life to the charactors. Fans fought for that characters,spammed SP walls,loved them more even after show going off air with a belief they will get thier favorite jodi back..now wat.
I will be very grateful if the creatives understand that fans are not stupids to ask for Season 2 of any show without their favorite jodi. If the creatives of KMH.Kutumb,Na Bole,Choti Bahu, understand the basic thing ..then wats with MKAP CV's.🀒

well said...hope u don't mind i m sending this msg to SP,SB,PG,pearl ...vishal sir...

Guys we all need to do the same spam their wall with this kind of msg..( hope they got some sense)...
Edited by simmi.friends03 - 11 years ago