Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Nautanki Times # 36

Dimple - *Walks in sad* 

Anchal - Ki hoya?? 

Dimple - Sab kuch khoya tere pyaar meee 

Anchal - Mere pyaar me?? 

Dimple - *duh* U wish... mera RK bewafa.. ho gaya.. Madhu tere pyaar me 

Anchal - ROFL .. oh yah.. RKs 'kabhi mere sath koi raat guzar' with Madhu u mean? 

Dimple - πŸ˜•

Anchal - OK.. then. .u better.. chin up n 'Kabhi mere sath NL banane ke liye time guzar' 

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Heads: -Dimple-, --Shivu-- & SilentPromises
Introduction: Armu4eva
Headers: -Stutz-
Summary of the Week : -Mayu-
Award Signatures : MarshP & --Shivu--
Ishqian Moment of the Week : -Dimple-
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Bachao Scene of the Week : Armu4eva
Bakra of the Week : Phoenix.Xeelan
Chugli of the Week : -sweetgal19-
Fashion Sense Needs to be Trashed : Phoenix.Xeelan 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : -Dimple-
Most Active Post [STICKY] : -Deepali88-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Deepali88-
Nailed It Scene of the Week : jnawaz
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
Signature of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : jnawaz
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711
Nautanki Awards : -Deepali88- 

- * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * -

Edited by -Dimple- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By -Mayu-)

25th Feb

RK-Madhu face off. RK drapes her dupatta and throws her out of studio. Madhu walking lonely in streets. RK at home, angry, breaking furniture and yells at Bittujee. Bittujee says its love and hence no hangover of alcohol. Trishna sees Madhu's torn kurta, asks her if everything okay and give her support. RK requests Dipali to act with him. Madhu knows new heroine is Dipali. Madhu and Dipali confrontation and Dipali taunts Madhu!

26th Feb

Dipali is told shot is ready. Dipali seduces RK in the shot, while Madhu looks on. Dipali shows Madhu her and RK's shot's caps and asks how chemistry is. Madhu answers back. Dipali taunts Madhu saying that only horses winning races remembered not donkey. Madhu walks back and remembers everything. Trishna asks if everything okay, Madhu swears not to forgive RK and to go back to RK. Next day, some new girl is hired for hairdresser job, RK smirks enjoying his win.

27th Feb

Bittujee calls Radha and tells her Madhu didn't come. RK comes and tells his mother how her great daughter in law didn't come. Dipali offers RK juice and he jides her. Bittujee tells Dipali that your makeup is in vanity. Sikky and Dipali share a moment in room. RK gets courier and someone sends first aid box. RK bewildered. Just then Madhu enters. She back answers him and leaves him in awe while Dipali and Sikky are dumbstruck. Dipali tries to poison the heroine against Madhu, but Sikky comes with photographer.

28th Feb

RK has a shot with heroine doing Karwachauth. He explains her how to do. Both RK-Madhu remember theirs. Madhu accepts the challenge. Bittujee tells Radha how he did the script. RK announces a party and invites everyone. Dipali spikes Madhu's drink. RK too is getting drunk, Dipali forces him to dance with him, he pushes her away. RK sees Madhu disappeared, and calls her Mr.India. He tries to fins her and spots her in makeup room. He tells her that I know you are drunk and both keep looking at each other.

1st March

Madhu asks who is he to force upon her, he tells I am RK. Both talk non sense stuff while Madhu lands up in his arms. He forces her to talk and drags her out. She tries to call Police, RK says he is police, does his Dabangg steps, Madhu laughs, both fake the call. Both remember the phone booth incident. He tells her even he saw dream, she says of heroine, he says no, and Madhu realizes it's Dipali and acts as Dipali. Both dance to Raat Akeli Hain. RK tells her how he is not happy even he took revenge. She also shares that she too has to kill her so she can hate him. RK says even I am hurt and you should know.

2nd march

Madhu asks what RK wants, RK says she should know. Madhu spins bottle, asks him how many lies? He says one and he makes her listen to his heartbeat. He later apologizes to her and asks her to comeback. Madhu questions how she can trust him again. He pleads, and she demands that he give her a tight hug. RK carries Madhu home, lays her bed, and sleeps besides her and both fall asleep. Next day, Madhu wakes and finds she is in RK's room and remembers last night. She hurrily escapes and reaches home. Padmini worried. Madhu shocked.

(By -Dimple-  )

This has to be the most romantic scene of the week. ❀️Perfect scene, where they can say "tere dil ka mere dil se Rishta purana hai"
Rk puts Madhu's hand on his heart so that she can see and realises that he has a heart to, the thing which is going "Dhak Dhak"❀️ is a heart not a kidneyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Tight waala hug. OMG that was there first ever tight waala hug. The moment RK opens his arms for a hug, Madhu had a big smile on her face with those tears in her eyes she ran into RK's arms and hugged him tightly. She then even breaks the hug and assures that this is not a dream, its for real RK is here with me in my arms. She kisses his hand and touches his face as she wasnt able to believe that whatever is happening its for real. They both hug each other again.

And the famous Rishbala Banner pose, finally we got to see this pose

(By jnawaz   )

Ok guys so...this week...picking the Nailed it Scene was easier than most weeks...poocho kyun...πŸ˜› aare poocho poocho...πŸ˜‰...its because...most of this week was filled with a-waste-of-space Deepali (no offense intended for any fans)...but omg...nautanki ki bhi haad hoti hai...i must have skipped all her scenes leaving me with a few select scenes to watch...issi liyeh...this week it was easy to choose...and the Nailed it Scene...is a combination of Friday and Saturday scenes during which Rishbala are DRUNK πŸ˜³...i mean...if you get over the fact that as drunks they act like children πŸ˜•...ive seen my share of drunk people...being a non-drinker and always the designated driver...ive seen angry drunks, stupid drunks and my favorite...the lovable drunks (when suddenly they love the whole world) πŸ€£...but drunks that turn into children and even start talking as such...pehli baar dekh rahi hoon...so if you totally ignore that part...the Drunk scenes were very emotional and moving...they do say that when people are drunk they speak the truth, they speak their minds and they speak from the hear πŸ˜ƒt...and in Rishbala's case...nishana ek dum sahi nikla πŸ˜‰...i mean...kya dialogues the...RK's... "...mujhe bohot dard ho raha hai...main andar se maar raha hoon"...omg!! all just because he wanted to talk to her...the love of his life...which he'll deny as a sober man...the part when she was in the telephone booth and he declared himself a cop...woh bhi Dabang cop...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that was hilarious!! the spin to bottle was so heart breaking  the talk about the hate that they have between each other...aapni aathma ko marke Madhu usse nafrat  karti hai...πŸ₯Ί... then the bit when she feels his heart...i mean... AWWW!!! πŸ˜³...  and that was all just friday!! saturday ki toh poocho maat!! he asks her to come back...haye πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  when he asks her to trust him and she says...after all he's done to her...how can she trust him...😭...he admits his fault and asks ke woh kya kare to bring Madhu back...and her answer...ek tight wala jappi!! πŸ€— and what a jappi it was...ek dum kaske...like Madhu asked...☺️...just a fabulous scene all over...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

(By   -Dimple-  )

Superstar this week I thing both RK and Madhu deserves. Both of them so innocently revealed their feelings for each other in that drunken state. 

The way they handled each other, the way they were talking.

Madhu for being strong even in a drunken state and tells RK to never ask such questions again, as she will never return to him(though we know she willπŸ˜‰) 

Rk being so innocent. He wants Madhu to be back to him. He tells MAdhu that you should know each and everything about me

(By  Phoenix.Xeelan   )

This week the honor would go back to Deepali Bhatia. Lately she has been pretty intolerable for the audience πŸ˜³ for one, her analogies of animals regarding her and Madhu in the course of relationships to RK is ridiculous and boring. along with that, she is puttingout her vengeance on madhu for the insults from RK as now she got a fair chance of humiliating Madhu as she is deepali's hairdresser on set. worst, she never stops getting humiliated from RK and again comes back and last but on the least she spiked Madhu's  drink with alcohol in hope of seeing some wrong action but destiny had other plans. RK got drunk too and drunk rishbala opened their heart out to each other. so for this action, all thanks to Deepali πŸ˜†
-Dimple- thumbnail

(By  Armu4eva   )

🀒  ugggh... despo Deepali .. and her Chipkugiri ... πŸ˜‘  What shamelessness .. showing off in front of the whole world .. n for what...just to make Madhu j .Simply hated the scene n the song..! And... RK boy ..ye tumne aacha nahi kiya... *hmmphhh* πŸ˜‘ how stupid to think that biwi will be J seeing such a cheap act..! πŸ˜†

(By Phoenix.Xeelan  )

Again it would be Deepali this week. the actress is hot and mostly she carries herself in any dress pretty well. but her maroon velvet gown in the item sequence she shoot for RK's film (featuring Muskane jhooti hai) was so NOT happening. her make up was good but a bit overdone. the maroon velvet gown wasn't well fitted and the golden glacey neckline on the gown didn't suit at all. it just spoiled the entire dress.

(By  Armu4eva   )

😭  <-- Khushi ke.. ansun ...u see... finally ..after all the takrar.. n inkaar.. finally finally Rishbala.. did share some pyaar πŸ˜³ making us all go bekarar...!! So well a quick look at the sure shot killer..to die for Pics of the Week...

>> RK banner pose moment..

^^ Well .. naam hi kafi hai.. πŸ˜‰  Rishbala.. in the trademark..montage - RK banner style..! 

>> Meri dhadkan.. teri dhadkan..

Listen to my heart.. n be the song it sings...!! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G .. the word got a new meaning..in this moment...when RK pulled Madhu closer n asked her to listen to what his heartbeats..wanted to say to her ..😳

>> 'Tight wala hug'  πŸ˜³

if this be a dream.. may i never wake up πŸ˜³  Gosh..this moment.. when RK ..opened up his true feelings...(even if in a drunken state) to Madhu n she asked RK for a TIGHT WALA HUG..  ..is simply unforgettable..!  Dreamy ..so dreamy.. our Rishbala are oh so dreamy!

>>  Mere hath me tera haath...sari jannate.. apne sath..

☺️  ishhh ... ufff...the MORNING AFTER a dreamy night.. couldnt get more amazing...than..this moment.. when Madhu found her hands in the hands of her HUBBY πŸ˜³ ...While RK still seemed to be sleeping lost in Madhus dreams.. Madhu *sadly* decided to flee..!  

(By Armu4eva)

Na main Ghoda hun .. Na main Gadha.. MAIN JOCKEY hoon ...! πŸ˜Ž

^^ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ oye..hoye..sher dil sher-girl .. love u ... πŸ‘  kya punch lagaya hai.. bilkul .. phaddu.! Despo Dips.. ki shakal .. n RK ki akal. .both got a zor ka jhatka..with a solid punch from Madhu letting them both know that she is the MASTER of this GAME.. n the one who will decide the ultimate.. outcome of it! πŸ‘

-Dimple- thumbnail

(By -Dimple-)

1. Tum kya ho, kya chahiye tumhe
RK: Mujhe kya pata, Tumhe pata hona chahiye mera

A question which we all also want to know. No one here is able to understand RK here. But then RK replies that how do I know what I need, you should know about me. I think he had a point here, a very strong point. Once madhu in the car said that you can make everyone a fool but not me. I know more then you know yourself.

2. Madhu: Kitne jhoot bole?

RK: Sirf ek, Ki mere paas dil nahi hai. 

Hai na Dil??

The moment he said "Hai na Dil" it seemed that RK said everything to Madhu.

3. Tum aa jao waapis, mere paas. Wapis mere paas laut aao. Mere saath jeene ke liye, mujhse ladne ke liye, Aur mujhse pyar karne ke liye

OMG did RK really said this. Do you really think Rk that its so easy to forget every singke thing, every singke word of your and come back to you. Seriously RK? Its so not easy and soon you will realise that how many papad you have to bhelna🀣

4. Maine tumhara wishwaas toda, aur tumhara dil bhi toda. Par ab mein kya karun?

RK RK RK, what are you. this dialogue made my body go through a shiver. Now what can you do to bring Madhu back to you, only you can answer this question. Like Madhu said you need to listen to your heart, not your dimaag. 

Madhu: Mujhe pakdo, Kas ke, ek tight waala hug. Aur promise karo ki tum abse apne dil ki sunoge. Jo dil kahega wahi karoge.

Tight waala Hug☺️

(By Jyo_Ksg)

Views : 69814+  Comments : 869+  Rating :  (491+) Votes

As seen earlier, RK  challenges Madhu on the sets of his film and tells her that she will not be able to sustain as his hairstylist for even 3 days.😳 But Madhu took up the challenge and decided not to give up. 
Will Madhu be able to fight for her cause or will she become weak in her knees in front of RK? Keep watching MB-EIEJ to know more..πŸ˜‰

(By -sweetgal19- )

Hello Shello doston ! πŸ˜‰

Aur Aaj ka Taaza Khabri yeh hai ki RK aur Madhu ek Picture main star karne wale hain  ! πŸ˜Ž

Haan haan jo aapne padha woh bilkul sach hai ! 

Rittu Productions (Acronym for Radha-Bittu Productions😎) have planned to come out with a movie for youngsters,matlab,hamare jaise log aur yeh cast karna chahthe hain none other than our very own Rishbala πŸ˜Ž

Aur  Rishbala ka pehla film ka naam hai " I Do Not Hate Love Stories " Aur Iska Story tho bahut hi alag hai ! πŸ˜‰

Starting from Karvachauth scene ,sabse pehle,(its good sense after all,Radhaji ne mere source ko bataya ),followed by a night at the studio where Madhu injures herself and RK puts band aid on her hand,various dance sequences where Rishbala dance to Raat Akeli Hai,Be Intehaan etc etc πŸ˜‰,RK accident me padh jaata hain (Sirf Movie main,no fear folks πŸ˜›) aur Madhu apna khoon deti hain RK ke liye aur uska sahi salaamat ke liye Bhagwaan se Dua maangti hai ...

Kuch Yaad Aaya ?πŸ˜‰

For More Information,please like Rittu Productions page on Facebook  aur Kal Colours channel main Bittuji exclusive Interview de rahe hain ! Tune in ! πŸ˜‰

So Yeh hain Aaj ka Hot News ! πŸ˜‰

Aur Taaza Taaza Khabar sunne ke liye,tune in Next week,same time,same place  ! πŸ€ͺ

Asta  La Vista  !😎

(By jnawaz  )

This week we have a tie! 

Both winners received 37 votes for their creations.

MarshP (pg 126)

--Shivu-- (pg133)

Here is your Gift

(By Sunshine Girl)

By -Rimsha-sizzles (Rimsha)

(By bubblygal1711 )

-Dimple- thumbnail

Hey guys m back with the Twitter/FB Updater Of The Week...sorry for not posting for last 2 weeks...but don't worry...I will post now...so here goes this weeks winning tweet which is--

COLORS ?@ColorsTV

A treat for all the #Madhubala fans, RK-Madhu may patch up! Here's the exclusive before Tonight's episode: https://bit.ly/141xyNo  @drashti10

and the thread name is... Colors New Tweet about Madhubala  and this is posted by.. anu_sakshi

This tweet got 25 likes, 30 replies and 1679 views...so congrts Anu...πŸ‘πŸ‘

and now m going but will be back next week with new tweet...till then byeee...πŸ˜ƒ

(By MjhtFan_Mahima)

After quiet a lot of days we got a dose of funny scenes. Drunk R.K and Madhu were so cute, romantic as well as funny. The phone both door scene was really funny and also spin the bottle. Not to forget Deepali and Sikki, they as usual were a funny couple. I think the funniest scene was when Shradha asked Deepali if Sikki was her manager.

(BY : Deepali88)

i have not seeing any sticky post this week😳

Non Sticky

(BY : Deepali88)

Sultan and Madhubala- (Read page 28 also)

By: 
emptyworld

View: 7254
Replies: 325

Superstar RK Of The Week:  devilish-grin

Your Gift: 

Glycerine Of The Week: chrys

Your Gift:

RishBalian/DVDian Of The Week: ..NadiaZ..

Your Gift:

Chatterbox Of the Week: tabby999

Your Gift:

Heroine Of The Week:  manesha76

Your Gift:

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Another rocking edition of the NT :D
Fabulous job you guys!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Fallen Angel - 11 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations on 36th Edition!
Yay!! Siggy of the Week!
Congrats to all the winners!Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for 36 NL!!

Lovely edition..
congrats to all winners πŸ€—
congrats shivuπŸ€—

eku tu superstar of the week congo πŸ€—
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Another lovely NL !! πŸ‘ Wow you girls just excel yourselves ! β­οΈ Beautiful NL with lovely segments contributed by everyone ! Hats off ! πŸ˜³ Congratulations to all the Winners too πŸ€—β­οΈ
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@CBC
Thank You Thank YouπŸ€—

@Abhinaya
Gosh girl! You've such an awesome mind! The rumours arw always a pleasure to read huhπŸ€—