Sang Hue Tere ( PART 26 ,Pg 135)DEC 15)

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys , actually im not feeling well.But gets bore ... din bhar sirf so rahi thi yaar. . So i like to start new story. But let me tel you somthing. Ki story ka update daily nahi milega. and abhi tak ye SS ye FF ye decide nahi kiya. and most important agar response acha hoga to hi story continue hogi.. Hpe u like it. And mst imp abhi tak naam decide nahi hua , to after reading plz give me suggestion.

Part 1

He hug her tightly , and she smile happily. They love each other so much. After 1 week  they are enter into new phase of life. Ys they will be known as husband-wife after 1 week. They enjy gossiping , after that they gud bye each other. Boy headed for his car , while girl catch auto , girl turn & look at him , he guestures her to caal him , she nodded . And seat in Auto. Boy seat in car & talk on his phone , suddenely he hears loud sound . He immeadtly open door & see that dirction where that big sound coming. He sees lot of people gather there. He goes there. He reach to spot & start to handling crowd. He reach middle & sees big accident was happened. One Auto completely get burn , he look around & find somone lying near tree. He rushed there & sees that person. Yes , she is girl , he reconize her from her cloths. her face & upper part of her cloths fully get wet due to blood. Blood continuesouly ozzes from her head. He goes near that girl & check her heartbeat, yes she is still alive , suudenely his gaze fell on her purse , he pick that & open & found her ID proof. He reads that name & look at girl. He feel on ground . he got shocked . he look at her & take her in his lap. He try to wipe blood from her face with the help of his hand , & his eyes feel with tears. "Riyaaa" persons just look at him , like he is mad. He ask for help but on one come for help. He finally yells , " I'm Police Officer , plz help me" He crying bitterly . Persons help him to take her in car. He thanks them & goes to hospital. He admitted her & call her parents , his parents .Their parnts rushed to hospital. He just seating on bench like statue , his white shirt get completly red due to her blood. His father look at his state & call Sameer immeadtly. Sameer pick phone after three rings. His father crying bitterly on phone. Sameer understands somthing bad happen.

"Baba , aap ro kyu rahe hai? baba mujhe dar lag raha hai boliye kyu hua? "

" Sameer , sameer . Arjun... "

His heartbeat stops , is his younger is ok? " Baba , saaf saaf boliye.."  

his mother now talk on phone, "Beta , kuch mat puch , tu bas jaldi aaja."

He look at his cell , he know somthing bad happened to his Arjun , his younger brother.  

he call somone, within a one hour one women enter in a cabin with worried face.

"Sameer baat kya hai , aapne mujhe achnak kyu bula liya? aur aap ro kyu rahe hai?"

"Ayesha , Maa ka phone tha , kuch hua hai vaha , hame jana hoga , bas ab aur kuch mat puchna."

She understand his situation , she knows her husband love his family so much. She immeadtly goes to Shree & request him to book ticktes for Delhi. While she take Sameer home & packs their bags. At eveing they are in hospital . Sameer just look at his parnts. he noticed Maa must crying bitterly. and her parnts is seating like no life between them. Sameer signals his wife to go them. While he look at his brother , he looking lost. He goes near him & call him slowly. Arjun look at him & hug his brother tightly. "Dada , Riya ... " he burst out in tears. Dr. comes out from his cabin. All rushes to him.

" Ji andar jo ladki hai ... " 

" Vo ladki nahi hai , meri honewali patni hai Riya." Arjun informes Dr.

" Riya..." " Ji mujhe unke parnts se kuch baat karni hai." Dr inform them.

Her parnts look at Arjun & goes with Dr. After 10mins they come outside , her mother fa
Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 9 years ago
wow... nyc story... plzz continue soon!!!!
Manali di ...kya ho gaya ..

happy happy ho jaao 

yeh lo jadoo ki jhappi🤗

now coming to story ...awesum 

sersiously liked d concept 

d way u wrote first chapter was marvelous 

waiting for more
wow..
Diff cncpt nd great start dear :)
lovd it..
Aww.. Poor riya.. She is actng lyk kid..
Continue soon :)
Awesome start... concept is really different...  continue soon...
awesome story line...
continue soon
superb start di...
loved it..
omg ariya were to get married and riya met with an accident :'( and behaving like a child... :(
continue soon...
diff concept!!!!

update soon!!
Waooo manu Dr grate start .
i m crying ...
my heart is havy...
plz conti this story..
i realy like this ,.
wanna to read what happened next..
u r always awesome dr..
hey manu..stiry ka naam..
1Sang hoon tere
2-sath sath
3-main hoon na
lolll ab mid night main yahi naam yaad aa rahe hai...Edited by Piyarani - 11 years ago
awesome start!! poor riya!!

so ayesha is pregnant!! ariya ki shaadi.. i hope it will happen!!

continue soon..