Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys the dev team has decided that from now on each section will have a sticky post on siggies and avi's.

So basically if you have a new avatar or siggie that you'd like to share with the ELAS members then please post it here and

please don't create new topics. πŸ˜›

This will help IF's speed and many of you most likely won't experience the slow speed of the site.

PS If members still continue to create new topics regarding AVI's and Siggies, the topic will jsut be closed and trashedπŸ˜›

Thank You

ELAS Dev Team

Edited by reepz - 17 years ago
Cool reepz! I have only 1 sig of Kanchi that I made for Aryan's 1 year anniversary. So I have to ask him before putting it here!

Sorry if no comments allowed 😳
Cool idea Reepz πŸ‘ Awww Shikha you dont have to ask me,you made it you can post it wherever you want...I wont mind.

Made this new sig of Kanchi just now πŸ˜›

Aryan
Edited by Aryan~Bhai~MBBS - 17 years ago
dont wrry guys comments are allowed otherwise itd be boring hehe lol πŸ˜† aroo bhai ur sigz navis r great lol they have good humour in them big up broo πŸ‘
Aryan I love it :$ "Thinking about Aryan" I love the things inside them Lolz. They make me laugh. And I love your avatar "Marry me Aryan," πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Aryan~Bhai~MBBS

Cool idea Reepz πŸ‘ Awww Shikha you dont have to ask me,you made it you can post it wherever you want...I wont mind.

Made this new sig of Kanchi just now πŸ˜›

Aryan

Aww thanks bro!!

Cute AviπŸ˜‰

I love itπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by reepz

dont wrry guys comments are allowed otherwise itd be boring hehe lol πŸ˜† aroo bhai ur sigz navis r great lol they have good humour in them big up broo πŸ‘

yay! then i think this will become a chat club tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so how r u doing bro?πŸ˜›

here is kanchi sig i made:

Edited by wildblossom - 17 years ago
Originally posted by wildblossom

yay! then i think this will become a chat club tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so how r u doing bro?πŸ˜›

here is kanchi sig i made:

ooo nice siggie sis yup im good thanks what about you sis?/
Originally posted by reepz

ooo nice siggie sis yup im good thanks what about you sis?/

oh me just having fun- actually another member and i got this 'liar' back. check out the viewbies sectionπŸ˜‰ omg you wont believe what some members doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†