mishal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

nice update

update soon😊

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hmm and the plot thickens - So Mr.Roy did do something and was planning to give the land to maybe Ajay Singh Raizada's enemies. Maybe that was the reason Ajay gave the property papers to Shashi as a way to safeguard them. Mr.Roy's presence and interest in Raizada's property is little suspicious. Can't wait till the whole mystery reveals itself. I do hope Arnav is able to protect his Khushi and also his property once Mr.Roy's intentions are out in open. Why do I feel both Arnav and Khushi are going to go in for a contract marriage and once Mr.Roy's plan fails, he is going to reveal the whole truth to the world as a way to avenge his insult. Can't wait for the next update and you said it would be ArShilicious update. So just update soon.
-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I knew it
I knew it
As soon s Mr Roy eavesdropped on the convo between khushi and her father
I knew
And i suspected him
But i didnt say anything
But i was right
The stupid ugly thing
Urrgghhh
praseetha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so it was Mr.Roy.
nice update.
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum ff read all parts all together beatifully written

so thy are getting married... πŸ˜ƒ
continue soon

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
now the ball is rolling and Mr Roy is the trickster behind it all
planting all the fake calls etc
the one time Khushi would benefit from a confrontation with her father she decides not to do so
and i love how she got straight to the point, agreed to the plan and cut the call
now that is leaving Arnav flustered and he doesn't understand why
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update, i knew something was going on with mr roy and i bet khushi father knows and this is what he wants to talk and warn arnav about. Feeling sorry for khushi,i am guessing they will pretend or really get married,but how much of the truth will they get to know before anything bigger happens, hoping Arnavs brain star to work,they start working together to find out the truth later

Always look forward to reading a update for this story but no worries take your time.
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The title itself grabbed my attention.😊

How aptly you've described the nurse...making small conversation, looking out for juicy gossip, letting her thoughts be known...simply fabulous!πŸ‘

There wasn't much in the conversation between Arnav and Khushi yet you were able to describe the concern he felt for her...superb!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Whoa! Lawyer hi unfaithful hai toh aur kya expect kar sakte hai? Vintage Vi at play over hereπŸ˜† But I'm very eager to know how much Roy gains from his misdealings over here.πŸ˜•

Arhi interactions or not, I loved this update for the obvious show of your style of writing...of course the interactions are more than welcome.πŸ˜‰