Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

An analysis on voices;share ur views:)

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello guys! now here im after a long time with a post...πŸ˜ƒactually i was wondering one thing rite after watching the episode from yesterday! the thing is that aaradhya has met both madhav and rahul! and now she is working in the radio station as well...so its obvious that she will be meeting madhav as well as rahul!

then?then?then?
how come she will think rahul is ehsaas in future?πŸ˜•
ok come on lets do an analysis of this!😊
the concept of the show says that aaradhya will be in love with ehsaas's voice! so the voice is of foremost importance here!
So she should recognise that voice anywhere she listens! rite?
rahul and madhav do not have the same voice! Madhav's voice is amazing while rahul's voice is...hmm...ok but it defo doesn't sound like ehsaas!πŸ₯±
then how will aaradhya just assume he is ehsaas in future?😲
if this concept is compared with saajan, then don't forget that madhuri dixit has only met sagar through letters! so it wasn't a big mistake she did in thinking salman khan is sagar!
but here?how?πŸ˜•
and the biggest question is?she has heard madhav's voice and how come she will never realize that it was ehsaas's voice?😲
did u guys get what im trying to say?😳

pls share ur views on this topic!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it seems aradhya doesnt have so much brain to think whether this voice is his or not she is just a normal girl living her own life with not so much difficulty or hardship 
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
You nailed it. I am thinking the same. The pitch of the voice can be changed through the recording devices but never you can change the base voice culture so any one who heard Rahul outside can understand that he cannot be RJ Ehasas.

If she cannot recognize Madhav's voice as Ehasas's then still it is acceptable because he may use different pitch during his radio airing.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for sahring ur views guys...
@princessglory-maybe ur right...aaradhya is in a dremaworld already and she might be lost in the charms of rahul that she enver noticed that rahul even matches the slightest of ehsaas's voice...

@bhanu- do the RJ's really pitch their voice?i never knew...so is ehsaas's voice diff from madhav's?but still u can find the difference between the voice of madhav and rahul and get the slightest hint who can possibly be ehsaas...hai na?
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to tv soaps world ! πŸ˜†
They will show that Aradhya is such a dumb girl who can't recognize the very voice she fell in love with !
machoasif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wat rahul tld n interview."ehsaas koi b ho sakta hai..main..mera dost ..ya aur koi b .."

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
You have lots of voice editing software using which you can manage the pitch corrections but the style of pronunciation and basic voice culture cannot be changed.
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
pronunciation and basic voice culture cannot be changed.
machoasif thumbnail
waise b Madhav's voice and RJ ehsaan's voice are different
machoasif thumbnail
RJ ehsaan's voice ,it's attractive...