Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Its SwaRon's love story NOT swayam's love story-_-

shaani2209 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay Frankly! Yes!! m LOVING the cute sweet moments we are getting of SwaRon...After all the wait and all the rough times in SwaRon love story seeing them in Cute n Adorable mode IS a blessing...
it was nice to see Swayam's side of the story!!! and All that he's doing to get Sharon move, in the relationship...It's nice to know how he feels and what n why he's trying All that he's doing...
BUT
What about Sharon?????
We got a Short monologue of her's jus saying "Person who pushes swayam away will be insane and she cant love him"
rather then that we have no single clue of What Sharon's feelings are and How is she Exactly feeling about All this happening!!! 
What she feels when swayam does all those special things for her?? What she feels after being harsh to Swayam?? How Does she feel When she see's other's dance and enjoy their passion??? How she feels to not being able to enjoy like others do?? What does She feel when Swayam cares for her more than anyone??? How did she feel when Swayam was the only one to know What she had to say???  Does she hope swayam would know everything and there was some way out??? Does she take swayam's suggestions into consideration??? did she follow the remedies swayam told her???and MAINLY, How does Swayam's positivism and holding on affects her???
These are most of the questions that are left to the Viewers to be assumed as they wish!!!
and when it is left to us to assume, each one has their own way of thinking...How are We suppose to get the correct Story???
I Hate to say it but these loops are not helping the SwaRon story get the charm it requires to reach us!!!
Swayam did the arrangements for the breakfast and Sharon was happy about it But then what was her thought process??? that was left hanging there!!
Swayam took the efforts of telling the remedies to Sharon n next day we find sharon voice is fine...But did she do whatever Swayam told her is left hanging!!!
And this makes me Hell irritated that BOTH Swayam and Sharon are not valued the same in the Story delivery there!!! 
So i'll jus say Creatives need to Focus on Sharon's reactions to Swayam's efforts!!!
 If after being Hurt Swayam is trying to be all positive, we got to also know what Sharon felt for hurting him!!! This is what i feel about the SwaRon Story delivery!!!

PS:I wanted to make this topic tomorrow but Todays epi was SO dragged that i feared SwaRon story and the Asthma Track would be dragged the same way and made this topic!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly! Yeh ho kya raha hai????😡 I am seriously pissed off, at the way, the things are going-on, for SwaRon. Actually, I don't get what's happening between them?? Three days hogaya, I din't see any improvement in them. Infact, the things are going more worse then before. But one thing I very well know is that, creatives are putting up a Smart act. I must say, Clever move by them. This party was held just to divert our attention. Har koi apne fav ko itni ravishing looks mai dekh kar, sab bhool jayenge kya???

You know, I agree with every single point of yours. Haan, we love chotu sa sweet SwaRon moments, but is that all we are going to get?? Little SwaRon moments with only Swayam's side of story?? Actually, your title is right. Yeh SwaRon ki Love story se zyaade, Swayam ki love story ban raha hai. Then, why don't they just change it? Isse atleast, hum toh yun baar baar bheek nahi mangenge na. Hadh hai yaar!

And today's episode was used as a filler, just to stretch the track. Thats it. Yes! Itna drag karne ki zarurat ki kya thi??? Okay, if we are going to get any benefits from the party then, I may tolerate this, but my question is, yeh party kyun tha?? Kisiliye tha??? Just to see our Fav in Formals??? 

And Sharon ki POV ki toh baat hi mat karo. I am just sick and tired of telling this again and again. I just don't get why creatives are missing this. Everysingle viewer of D3 is missing Sharon's POV. Then, why don't Creatives miss it?
Edited by blithe - 11 years ago
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed with every point of urs Rosh. Humare ktine saare sawaal hai,from so long...but they're never answered.
I really like how Swayam's thoughts,his emotions,his super-romantic side is shown to all of us. That is one of the main reasons why we love him so much,coz he's always portrayed so positively. 
BUT,the same has to be done to Sharon too! She is Swayam's girl,she's the reason why Swayam is the way he is. Toh uspe bhi thoda bohot focus banta hai yaar!
Aaj kal,all we get to see is Sharon shedding silent tears,or shooting jealous looks at Swayam n Aashi n looking lost when the gang dances. Woh sab theek hai,par we NEED to know whats running in her mind through all these situations!
She cant stay like this forever! Kab tak SwaRon ko aise rakhenge?? where half their scenes are either left incomplete or complete from Swayam's side and incomplete from Sharon's side.
Its really getting annoying now. 
Some progress needs to be made!
Edited by candybar - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I couldn't put words to all the points you mentioned in a better way Roshani. First of all its superb post. The question which you have raised here is not something new but now seriously as they say pani sar ke upar jaa chuka hai. We seriously need answers to these questions. We don't want to speculate anymore ourselves.

As your title says its SwaRon love story not Swayam's - and true to that we need story of Sharon. Last week we got one small scene where we saw Sharon telling how the person would be insane to push Swayam away. It was small but beautiful scene. But more than those it was one scene which would be remembered by us forever just because we got Sharon's POV in it and its so rare that we couldn't explain its value to others. But was that enough? NO.

Justice to both Swayam's and Sharon's character is needed and apparently both of them is not being done these days. Swayam is not noticing Sharon's problems and her vanishing acts and on the other hand like the old usual story we hardly get to know what's going on in Sharon's head. This is really frustrating and as you said serious loop hole. I just hope Cv's you are listening to our request and take proper action towards it.
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agree... I think today and tomorrow's epi r/will be dragged coz next week gonna be very critical to Swaron story... I think next week gonna be the week!!... just wait for the promo...

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree with u...the asthma track 1st of all needs to be resolved 1st and in the process we need to see more of Sharon's monologues...in fact a continuity shud be maintained to show Sharon's thought process...aisa nahi ki ek epi mein dikhaya aur agley 10 epis mein gayab. 🤔
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I absolutely loved your title, SwaRon story is looking like a one-sided story that sometimes we feel there is absolutely nothing from Sharon's side. We know SwaRon almost in and out and because of that, we ASSUME Sharon's side of the story, which is not happening at all.
I won't say I'm not enjoying their track, but if one thing that is missing from this story, then without any doubt it has to Sharon's POV. I know there is a lot to be shown as far as her asthma is concerned, but I feel its just a medium that CV's have given to the SwaRon story, and if asked whether its helping to build their story, then its a big NO. There is absolutely no momentum in their story. Two months have passed and if we are asked to say where SwaRon stands, the answer would be based on various assumptions from different viewers, reason, there is no concrete answer, because till now the story is seen only from one side.
Every scene that we got, most of them, are left incomplete because of the absence of Sharon's side, and that is freaking annoying, we try to analyse the best from their scenes shown, but till when are we going to do that? There is a need to work on  this thing asap, to give completeness to SwaRon story. and how long we have to wait is altogether a different story.

Fab post Rosh, hope this post does not fell on CV's deaf ears😳
Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
rosh i agree with each word of yours!!well we do understand Sharon is going through too much of turmoil but reciprocation is utmost needed or even a peak into her feelings for SWAYAM..the dance camp goodbye left SS at a crucial juncture CVs have forgotten about continuity henceforth..sorry but apart from some cute seqs I dont see any change in SS story since the two years it has been heading nowhere..that is what saddens me!!LOVESTORY ke instances mujhe ab blurry lag rahe hai!denial dejection needs to end!
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res

unreserved

First of thanks Roshni for this topic😊 and sorry its a long one...dint realise😛

It certainly felt good seeing the cute moments of SwaRon ...good to get swayam POV very often...m enjoying it actually but not sure for how long i can take that positivity...its already enough now..well its secondary as of now. The prime concern is the miss of Sharon side of story..We love Swaron because the story is deep and is about two lovers..Its not only about swayam..Its about sharon too.Swaron cannot be passionate with only swayam or with only sharon side of story...

Sharon agrees that she LIKES swayam but doesnt that need to be shown by creatives...this side of sharon is totally forgotten...where is the Sharon who LIKES swayam???

If not a positive thought process at least i want to see her confused state of mind...sharon is trying to stay away from swayam but is it so easy?????? m suprised as to why actually after introducing this kind of storyline her confusions in this regard is not paid attention to...Swayam is taking efforts but how does sharon feel about that??? doesnt she feel grateful for that kind of care or does she feel taken control of??? but the way sharon thoughts are absent make me feel if she even cares abt what swayam feels for her..and i HATE it...HATE  to say it😡...why to show Sharon so insensitive???? If its only about swayam now then i have to say that this is a poor handling of SwaRon Story.

Being harsh to swayam i wud want it to be just as a natural outburst rather than like something preplanned because its obvious for her to yell at ppl when she is at extreme frustrated state but then there need to be shown some subtleness too.how does she feels after hurting swayam? and the point which you have mentioned is the real MAIN consideration... that is how does swayam holding on to the relationship affects her? does it add up to her frustration? does she feel like giving up? It has to be a mixture but cvs ko dikhana tho chahiye na.

Sharon is supposedly not at all liking the fate of her life then such chaos of her state of mind need to be shown...i am seeing nly a slight of it but the real intensity wud come only when sharon POV is clashing with swayam POV. How will the required intensity will be built up if creatives dont show both swayam and sharon thoughts? how will the story line get strong?

Leaving Swaron on assumptions right now is a very wrong step...how exactly will viewers get the connected to this new turns in the story if everything is left open ended with no proper aftermaths...This way the charm of SwaRon will be lost...the substance in SwaRon story will be lost.
Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This has been my concern from long and we have addressed this in different topics. 
We hardly get any POV from Sharon, and when we do they are really vague..nothing in specific to the current situation or about Swayam.
All this is happening to an extent that it does feel like we are getting just Swayam's side of story which is not adding much to SwaRon. 
We can't be left to imagine every small detail and this is highly disappointing..
Having nothing more to add thats not been said in numerous posts before... 
CV's please get a grip on the script...