What would you suggest Swayam?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys, this is just a light hearted discussion topic, about a topic I was wondering on while doing my homework๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

We all know Sharon is trying to push Swayam away, due to her asthma. But Swayam is not giving up and trying hard to rekindle their relationship. So, suppose you r a close frn of Swayam (imaginery hi sahi), who knows about SwaRon story from Swayam's side, and does not have a clue about Sharon's asthma. So, what would you suggest Swayam to get her lady love back in her life?

I would suggest him to do breakup drama, like tell Sharon that he would stay away from him as she wished. ( Most of the people might be wishing to  me, but I said just a drama, not a real break up).  That way Sharon would feel insecure that her lover boy is no longer with her, n might confess her feelings and her problems to him.  Remember their trial relationship confession track. When Swayam told her that their book is shut permanently, Sharon felt insecure and came running to his home to confess. So I think this thing could work.

Guys once again I would like to remind you that this is just a light hearted discussion thread. This is not a topic about how Cvs should handle the track. And please don't shout at me saying how could u tell him to break up n alll.. 

So folks, what would you suggest Swayam??๐Ÿ˜Š
Well if i didnt know nethng bout sharon's asthama i would have definitely asked swayam to try nd make her jealous by involving himself wid some odr girl coz i loved d way sharon looked at swayam in VP's cabin aftr he mentioned ashi! Ab Swayam meri baat sunta ki nehi woh alag baat hai :P
I would definitely ask him to do a dance for her infront of the entire college
I think what he is doing now is the best thing can be done... This is Swayam's style to solve his issues, despite being a slow process that needs patience it works effectively eventually and gives the best possible results...

The more it takes to reach the goal, the it takes to could be distroyed...
Swayam not giving Sharon attention has always worked in the favour of the swaron storyline nd will always work in the future too.